Who's watching RotS the DAY it arrives on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediLikeToDance
I'm picking up the DVD on Tuesday Nov 1st, but I'll likely wait until the weekend to watch it.

On another note, which version are you buying - Widescreen or Fullscreen?

Jedi Priestess
wtf this needed a thread?

JKozzy
Neeeope.

Jedi Priestess
Thing is, he's been here since July too messed

JediLikeToDance
Hey there've been worse...

Anyway after the DVD is out most members will likely sever any ties that they had with this KMC Episode III Forum. I probably will. After the DVD is out, it'll be like, okay. Now anyone and everyone is free to view the movie legally whenever they darn well please. So the hype will be gone.

Regarding stupid threads: How's about starting with "QUEEN BALBOA'S (or whatever) BLUE CHOCOLATE MILK BAR OFFICIAL THREAD (or something to that affect) .....yeah. 1,000s of replies...

On topic, I was going to buy the movie in fullscreen but changed my mind after watching the dvd trailer which contained some footage in fullscreen. So I'm buying widescreen. smile

MochaChica
I work at Blockbuster, so as employees we get the movies a week before general public, so I'll be watching it this weekend on a big screen. And next weekend, my school is playing here at your theater. So I might go watch it on a big movie screen one last night. I go to UConn by the way.

Widescreen...ordered from Walmart.com...and please, I have a midterm that day, so after classes...Star Wars all night on my Mac ;-D

Three Owls
why in the hell would you buy it on release day and not watch it?

Sorgo
Originally posted by JediLikeToDance

Anyway after the DVD is out most members will likely sever any ties that they had with this KMC Episode III Forum. I probably will. After the DVD is out, it'll be like, okay. Now anyone and everyone is free to view the movie legally whenever they darn well please. So the hype will be gone.

Regarding stupid threads: How's about starting with "QUEEN BALBOA'S (or whatever) BLUE CHOCOLATE MILK BAR OFFICIAL THREAD (or something to that affect) .....yeah. 1,000s of replies...

On topic, I was going to buy the movie in fullscreen but changed my mind after watching the dvd trailer which contained some footage in fullscreen. So I'm buying widescreen. smile

That would be "Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR" and i'd watch what you say. Queeq is a Moderator.

I'll be too busy working. And when I get off work, I'll be too busy playing my brand new copy of Battlefront II.

Jedi Priestess

Difference is that thread was made by a moderator of this section because the former social thread had been shut down.

DeVi| D0do

You're an idiot.

Sir Mist
Anyway after the DVD is out most members will likely sever any ties that they had with this KMC Episode III Forum.

Oh dear god, please let it be so!

I couldnt give a flying feck whether I buy it on release day or not....in fact I probably wont. The 'other' copy is good enough to last until I eventually buy it, but I want to get a prequel box set instead....I dont have any of the prequels on dvd and I dont plan to until a box set comes out.

Ast

Dont hate on the Milk Bar, or else I will take one of your dancing shoes and shove it up your.......

Hey a nickel. eek!

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
You're an idiot.

eek! You think? Sweet!

You're pathetic. stick out tongue

Oh and btw, your response to my thread was just what I was waiting for. Priceless! big grin

JediLikeToDance
Just to let you all know, I've been coming here for a while, mocking the threads. So I decided to act like a stereotypcial noob, to get your stereotypical "ugh...not another stupid thread" response. What can I say? You delivered. smile

To the guy who corrected me on Queeq's thread...The screw-up of the thread title was a mockery, it wasn't from ignorance.

chinabing
I think every fan would be VERY wise to purchase a copy or two on opening day as they'll likely be harder to come by as the year ends. (It's always the least expensive the first opening 5 days--not a full week.)

Since Lucasfilm is trying to reduce the number of returns, they'll be fewer in the marketplace. Then they'll likely place all the movies in "the vault" ala Disney for when they plan to market the super-de-dooper DVD in which you pay through the nose for an actual cardboard exterior case!

Jedi Priestess
Just to let you all know, I've been coming here for a while, mocking the threads. So I decided to act like a stereotypcial noob, to get your stereotypical "ugh...not another stupid thread" response. What can I say? You delivered. smile

To the guy who corrected me on Queeq's thread...The screw-up of the thread title was a mockery, it wasn't from ignorance.

Just to let you know, we dont believe you. laughing out loud

And I already prepaid and reserved mine at our local Book store.

DeVi| D0do
eek! You think? Sweet!

You're pathetic. stick out tongue

Oh and btw, your response to my thread was just what I was waiting for. Priceless! big grin
Glad to be of service.

Ast

smileygenerator

LandShark

kalsemo
Glad to be of service.

laughing laughing

Good retort.

chinabing
Originally posted by LandShark
With that said umm fullscreen is a must
Right on brotha! Buy whatever format you like! Nothing worse than sanctimonious widescreen lovers.

(p.s. very grateful for the removal of all the annoying popups!)

Jedi Priestess

GCG
I'm picking up the DVD on Tuesday Nov 1st, but I'll likely wait until the weekend to watch it.

On another note, which version are you buying - Widescreen or Fullscreen?

What the f**k?

JediLikeToDance
With that said umm fullscreen is a must

You're not serious, now...

I purchased the Episode II dvd in fullscreen, but only because I'd never seen it in theaters and hadn't realized how much of the screen was cut out. With RotS, though, there's more action to the sides than either of the other prequels, and there's way more going on in every shot. You don't want to miss any of it...the extra detail to the sides of the movie was put there for a reason...for everyone to see.

Also, you lose some of the visual quality when you buy pan & scan versions of movies.

With as much action as Revenge of the Sith has, you don't want to see only part of the picture.

LandShark
I liked your blue double lightsaber sig better JP
Well I dont have the best eyesight anyway Dancer so maybe thats why I dont notice all the small detail things. Ill probably get em both then, lol

JediLikeToDance
Wow JediPriestess, 13,000+ posts! How much time have you spent here?

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
You know what I love even more??? People that sign up in the same month they post something like this and then act like they've been lurking for a year so that gives them the right to spew this crap. laughing out loud

Come to think of it, guess that makes you one of those worthless leechers who spent the last year leeching from those that did all the work for this place. stick out tongue

That was a little harsh...

Perhaps you're a little too judgmental, dear. smile

LandShark
With anyone else I might comeback on that but JP and I had similar rough year so Im gonna leave it alone Im a born again noob here at KMC , lol
So Im gonna go back to being just that, I leave the past in the past
But I did have to say that earlier cause it was like a wolf pac of wannabe mods running around here for awhile before and after ROTS(but as I said during the release weeks they were justified) So anyways I never did answer the original question of the thread only the second so....YES I am going to watch it the day it comes out!

Jedi Priestess
ninja Now Im curious....and the saber had to go, it was time. yes and to JediLikeToDance, used to spend alot of time here, now..............not so much as Im busy other places. Oh and what were you doin going through my dresser drawers? (profile) laughing out loud

Sorgo

Would you like to hear something truly Priceless?

It seems as if you basically just screwed yourself over entirely, JedilikeToDance.

You see, if you were basically saying the above to cover up your obscene noobism (Which you know of, because you're trying to cover it up), then it just makes you look like a fool to the people who think you're a lying shit. So you basically lied like a smelly turd to cover up the fact that you're a stupid person. Oh well, it's good that you know you're stupid, but not good that you're trying to cover it up like even more of a Newbie.

For the people who do believe you, it makes look like even more of a Moron for wasting your time trying to get a rise out of people for no apparent reason, and you made yourself look like a Brainless Gerbil by spelling shit wrong and acting like an utter noob. Plus, not to mention 90% of people aren't gonna buy this crap that you "Acted like a noob so people would Deliver".

Don't come here to mock the threads.

So, either you lied to everyone with some cover story, which makes you a Newb.

Or you wasted your time doing some dumbass test which proved nothing, and still accomplished being a noob.

Congratulations, you're still a big ass Noob and a fool.

LandShark
(You were Lord Sorgo if I remember right when you first joined us and you got bashed yourself for starting stupid threads and got into word fights for people calling you noob you hated being called noob am I right or do i have the wrong Sorgo?)

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by Sorgo
Would you like to hear something truly Priceless?

It seems as if you basically just screwed yourself over entirely, JedilikeToDance.

You see, if you were basically saying the above to cover up your obscene noobism (Which you know of, because you're trying to cover it up), then it just makes you look like a fool to the people who think you're a lying shit. So you basically lied like a smelly turd to cover up the fact that you're a stupid person. Oh well, it's good that you know you're stupid, but not good that you're trying to cover it up like even more of a Newbie.

For the people who do believe you, it makes look like even more of a Moron for wasting your time trying to get a rise out of people for no apparent reason, and you made yourself look like a Brainless Gerbil by spelling shit wrong and acting like an utter noob. Plus, not to mention 90% of people aren't gonna buy this crap that you "Acted like a noob so people would Deliver".

Don't come here to mock the threads.

So, either you lied to everyone with some cover story, which makes you a Newb.

Or you wasted your time doing some dumbass test which proved nothing, and still accomplished being a noob.

Congratulations, you're still a big ass Noob and a fool.

This actually isn't your business so you can zip the lip there, buddy. wink

LandShark
yeah you didnt even say widescreen or fullscreen lol!

Lord J
Originally posted by Three Owls
why in the hell would you buy it on release day and not watch it? no idea

LandShark
maybe cause you fall asleep at the end of AOTC when the plan was get off work watch em all from start to finish!starwars
But you were just to damn tired(Thats only reason i could think of)

Lord J
maybe cause you fall asleep at the end of AOTC when the plan was get off work watch em all from start to finish!starwars
But you were just to damn tired(Thats only reason i could think of) What the f**k?

LandShark
Originally posted by Lord J
no idea
I had an idea thats all, so Im tired and it was a useless post but so was... ahh who cares stick out tongue Im goin to bed L8R All

DeVi| D0do
The sh*t is bananas...

B A N A N A S !

Lord J
The sh*t is bananas...

B A N A N A S ! laughing

~Forever Lost~
I'm getting ROTS the first day it arrives. (wich is sadly enough the 16th in Belgium sad ) I can't wait till they release the prequel boxset, I must have ROTS now! stick out tongue

Sorgo
(You were Lord Sorgo if I remember right when you first joined us and you got bashed yourself for starting stupid threads and got into word fights for people calling you noob you hated being called noob am I right or do i have the wrong Sorgo?)

Who's sock are you? stick out tongue

No, i wasn't bashed for starting stupid threads. I started a revolutionary "stupid" thread, which turned into a Social Thread, sort of.

No one ever really had to call me a noob. Only those who lost arguements to me, which happened often back then because I used to argue more than I do now.

I can imagine you endured the same pleasure everyone else did. What's your true identity? Or are you going to be a Coward?

Afraid you may get Restricted again? I mean, you seem to be talking of me, But I have never been restricted.

Either that, or you really are some Noob who just decided to take a look at my old username and throw accusations my way.

Sorgo
This actually isn't your business so you can zip the lip there, buddy. wink

It is now.

How about this. How about you make me Zip my Lip. Deal?

Is it not my business because you fear I may have said something of considerate truth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.