Anyone Remember The Old Super Mario Bros movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
anyone remember this movie? staring Bob Hoskins and that luuigazami guy.

-instead of mushroom kingdom is like a dark, dinohattan thing...and luigi and mario are plumbers
I only remember bits of it, but what i remember isnt that great.

-who actually remembers and likes it?
-available on dvd?

DrDoom101
i only saw part of it.

Wolfie
I liked it as a kid. Now, I know of the piece of trash it is.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008979N/104-9419703-3378369?v=glance&n=130&n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

Though I don't think it's worth $10.

Cringe
Lol.I would like to see it again.I saw it when I was like 4 blink

fini
sh|t then, still sh|t now. ......... the movie that is

shyguy
i remember it sure i haven't seen it in ages though

SnakeEyes
I remember that it sucked... no expression

Sir Mist
Last time I saw that was only a couple of years ago...I like it...I dont take it seriously..

Wolfie
From what I remember, those boots are still pretty cool.

El_NINO
I wouldnt give 2 shits to see that movie again, I liked it when i was a kid but then i realized its a piece of trash. And they still have the nerve to sell it for $10.

Wolfie
That's about as low as Amazon goes for DVDs.

Mandorallen
here is an interesting fact.

My drama teacher Marla Batchelor (now marla wood), was actually in this movie. She was the lady walking down the street while it was raining, she had an umbrella and leather heels on.

Later she met dennis hopper, and ate breakfast when him. She then worked with him on Bad city blues. Great woman.

BackFire
I remember being really disapointed by it.

MildPossession
I went to see it at the cinema lol, remember loving it. Haven't seen it in years, have a video somewhere.

Beau56
I thought it was cool and I still like it!! I grew up playing the game and they were cool!!!
you guys are harsh!!!

Susan-Storm
I Remember Like twelve Minutes of it lol

general-pain
Something in me died when I saw it.

Solo
I remember how bad this movie was. I need to try to pick this up for a few dollars, just to get a couple laughs.

Eis
Originally posted by Silverstein
anyone remember this movie? staring Bob Hoskins and that luuigazami guy.

-instead of mushroom kingdom is like a dark, dinohattan thing...and luigi and mario are plumbers
I only remember bits of it, but what i remember isnt that great.

-who actually remembers and likes it?
-available on dvd?
I saw it and it sucks sad
horrible acting and horrible script and horrible movie. no expression

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mando
here is an interesting fact.

My drama teacher Marla Batchelor (now marla wood), was actually in this movie. She was the lady walking down the street while it was raining, she had an umbrella and leather heels on.

Later she met dennis hopper, and ate breakfast when him. She then worked with him on Bad city blues. Great woman.

Screw if she was in the movie, was your teacher hot? And what else did Dennis Hopper do with her, im assuming something since after they woke up, they had breakfast together.

smokin'

Family_guy725
it was dumb yoshi was like a crazed killer jar jar binks mixed with a t-rex and Bowser wasnt in it I remember one line luigi says "trust the fungus" how much gayer can it get

thomasgeorge
i liked the film

fruits
dude, hellz yes this movie kicked so much butt. it was so stupid the first time i saw it then i go back and see it again and it's just, i dunno, friggen awesome!

hearteclipse86
I saw it...It's a good INDIVIDUAL movie, but since it's of mario the game...it wasn't that good...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.