Galactus vs Rebel Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Okay, by the threads I've seen lately, there has been some good debate about whether or not Galactus can take on several powerful multiple beings/skyfathers at the same time. The overall consensus is that he can.

However, I am going to pit him against a lot of lesser beings and some skyfathers as well.

Basically, this group has become so frustrated with how Galactus has been dictating his authority and carrying out his work, that they have come to together for a rebellion, with the permission of Death and Eternity, who will carry along life and creation in Galactus' absence if they succeed.

Here's the rebellion squad:

SS
Superman
Orion
Zues
Hercules
GL (Hal)
Thor
Terrax
Morg
Firelord
Nova
Asgardian Destroyer
Onslaught
The Incredible Hulk
WW
Juggernaut
Dr. Strange
Sentry
Martian Manhunter
Lobo
Doomsday
Thanos
Darkseid

newjak86
I think you need to classify which characters in some like is it Pre-C Darkseid and is it Trion Juggs or classic. Is it Hunter/Prey Doomsday Onslaught when he had which powers in him. Is it Rune King Thor or classic Thor?

BobbyD
Just the regs, Newjack....don't want to include any "jacked-up" characters.

golem370
The Team wins hands down.

golem370
These I believe would have a 75percent chance add Savage Hulk Doomsday and Sentry gives them 100% chance

Asgardian Destroyer
Onslaught
Zues
SS
Dr. Strange
Thanos
Morg if at full power

srankmissingnin
Considering the Sentry apperently stalemated Galactus on his own... well you get the point.

Xplosive
Well, if you give at his best or full powered Galactus and eveyone in team at his best or full powered, the team would crush him.

BobbyD
Jeepers, all I need was Sentry? confused

Darth_Erebus
Depends on Galactus power level. If he is weak the team has a good chance. If he has recently fed and his power level is high they have none.

Solidus Snake
^^^^^^agreed

Xplosive
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Depends on Galactus power level. If he is weak the team has a good chance. If he has recently fed and his power level is high they have none.

WTF, if we give Galactus at his best, than we should also take everyone in team at his best, and we all know what Darkseid was at his best.
They would stomp on full powered Galactus and make him beg for his life..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.