who in the marvel univerise can deafeat the spectre powered by the presence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who can win? he has to attack the whole mu. who survives?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jesserw21

LT or White Crown Phoenix could stop him. They after all work for Marvels supreme being and its the assumption that Marvel and DC's gods are equal. In fact in a crossover they would more than likely be the same being.

golem370
Beyonders I bet and I believe Eternity

Solidus Snake
eternity would get mauled as would teh beyonders

thesilverspider
only LT and pheonix could fu*k with spectre.beyonders ha funny

leonheartmm
franklin richards, living tribunal, true beyonders, thanos w THOTU, the infinite gauntlett wielder{well MAYBE}, dr strange{before any1 ridicules this, consider that he actually RESISTED the power of the tribunal}

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
franklin richards, living tribunal, true beyonders, thanos w THOTU, the infinite gauntlett wielder{well MAYBE}, dr strange{before any1 ridicules this, consider that he actually RESISTED the power of the tribunal}

The true beyonders are no more powerful than eternity as i have told you many a time people got ideas between them and the fake beyonder mixed up. They are not as powerful as you wrongly think Leon. And before you say it as the fake beyonders feats were retconned all he did is not an indicator of what the true beyonders are capable of.

Franklin Richards full potential is Celestial level. He would get squished.
When you have evidence (scans, quotes from comics etc) that support your claim that Franklin can make anything more than pocket universes then you'll be taken more seriously.

The infinity gauntlet gives ultimate power within a reality. Universal power. Such power is not enough for a multiversal being like Spectre.

Resisting the effects of a power is completely different to going against a power head on and triumphing. Strange did NOT do that therefore he is a ridiculous choice for this thread.

yahman

No one !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the presence wants it done, he's not going to be stopped. smile

BobbyD
Bingo!

jrodslam
^ I agree.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
No one !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the presence wants it done, he's not going to be stopped. smile

Then it just becomes a case of TOAA versus the Presence as Marvels supreme being is going to send his agents to deal with Spectre. (LT and White Crown Phoenix) which would end up as a stalemate.

If you take it from the point of view that in a crossover Presence and TOAA are one and the same being (as has been suggested in the past) then if Spectre was sent to destroy Marvel then noone could stop him.

srankmissingnin
Specter is a pretty big chump right now he got his powers stolen by Black Alice for goodness sakes! He couldn't even flat out beat the Phantom Stranger or Fate.

jrodslam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Specter is a pretty big chump right now he got his powers stolen by Black Alice for goodness sakes! He couldn't even flat out beat the Phantom Stranger or Fate.

First off, you cant call him a chump for that. Those are her powers. Spectre isnt even being backed by the Pressence right now. And as you see, they couldnt do anything to hurt him either. Plus its only momentarily. The powers do return.

If Spectre was backed by Pressence, Fate Phantom Stranger would be dead indeed. Theres no doubt about that.

GalacticStorm
If TOAA and Pres are considered seperate in this thread and Spectre was sent to destroy Marvel then he would be stalemated by Phoenix and LT. If they are considered different aspects of one supreme being (as suggested in the past) then noone could stop Spectre.

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Then it just becomes a case of TOAA versus the Presence as Marvels supreme being is going to send his agents to deal with Spectre. (LT and White Crown Phoenix) which would end up as a stalemate.

If you take it from the point of view that in a crossover Presence and TOAA are one and the same being (as has been suggested in the past) then if Spectre was sent to destroy Marvel then noone could stop him.

Based, on the Kalam Arguement/ William Craig , and Thomas Aquinas Cosmological Arguements, God must exist outside our concept of Reality, and must exist on its/his own (E.G. 'The Un Moved Mover') Therefore TOAA and the Prsesnce are the same thing. smile

GalacticStorm
Based, on the Kalam Arguement/ William Craig , and Thomas Aquinas Cosmological Arguements, God must exist outside our concept of Reality, and must exist on its/his own (E.G. 'The Un Moved Mover') Therefore TOAA and the Prsesnce are the same thing. smile

As suggested by the fact that Phoenix was presented as the Source in a crossover. wink

Therefore if theyre the same being for the purpose of this thread then Spectre wins.

jesserw21
yay go spectre

golem370
Spectre Lose to Eternity he is to powerful and in here underestimated And would defiantly lose to LT you guys really underestimate these two beings.Eternity and Infinity would total Spectre. He is how I see it ok With possession of all six Infinity Gems, the bearer would have complete omnipotence over the Universe, though not necessarily the omniscience required to effectively wield that power. Later comics added the existence of a seventh gem called the Ego Gem. Know if LT is more powerful then the Infinty Gauntlet then Spectre is wrecked

golem370
And what about Thanos with the Heart of the Universe. Also Eternity Infinity,Empathy, Eulogy, Expediency, Entropy, Epiphany,Enmity,Era,Epoch and the Celestials vs Spectre please he dies fast...

Juntai
Only an Aspect of God can hope to stand to an aspect of God.
Anyone else dies instantly with absolutely no chance for survival.

Xplosive
No one, except Phoenix.

jrodslam
>>Only an Aspect of God can hope to stand to an aspect of God.
Anyone else dies instantly with absolutely no chance for survival.<<

^ Exactly.

Juntai
No one but another aspect period.

The Ion
Phoenix is first to jgg. laughing

dvampire
yay go spectre

Nice booty! smile

jesserw21
yeah spectre kickes ass

BlaqChaos
Okay GalacticStorm, let's face facts. LT and Phoenix could not stop him or destroy him. All they could do is stalemate him, period.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Okay GalacticStorm, let's face facts. LT and Phoenix could not stop him or destroy him. All they could do is stalemate him, period.

Have you read my posts on this thread? confused

Im just puzzled by this post of yours which heavily suggests otherwise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
Have you read my posts on this thread? confused

Im just puzzled by this post of yours which heavily suggests otherwise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you aren't puzzled ? and you do believe they could beat him ? confused

GalacticStorm
So you aren't puzzled ? and you do believe they could beat him ? confused

Dont worry Yahman roll eyes (sarcastic) no

yahman
Dont worry Yahman roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Mate you might want to get that fixed ...... confused

You've done it so much (G.S. thinks its witty) your starting to apply it to everything, even when you are being serious. wink

Poor Poor G.S. Here's some similes smile smile smile

GalacticStorm
Mate you might want to get that fixed ...... confused

You've done it so much (G.S. thinks its witty) your starting to apply it to everything, even when you are being serious. wink

Poor Poor G.S. Here's some similes smile smile smile

Awww did i touch a nerve youngster? sad

Read posts before you contribute. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

superman302

roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman

laughing laughing laughing

Awww is G.S. is that the best you can do sad sad

yahman
Originally posted by superman302
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh my God its contagious, get out G.S. b4 you spread it around !!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
Oh my God its contagious, get out G.S. b4 you spread it around !!!!!!!!!

big grin

GalacticStorm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Excuse me? confused

superman302
Excuse me? confused

im just saying lay off the smilies for a lil while wink

GalacticStorm
im just saying lay off the smilies for a lil while wink

But how else am i supposed to express how i feel? sad big grin eek!

Juntai
Technically if the host of the Spectre was in favor then nothing anyone could do could stop him. Likely not even the other aspects, as he would be acting according to his duties as judge and executioner, any other aspect trying to stop him would likely be acting out of theirs...Killing is Spectre's JOB. He does it better than anyone.
However, normally I consider all aspects as equal in power and trying to decide a winner is pointless.
Butttt- no one outside of an aspect of God even has a chance. Not even a miniscule chance.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Technically if the host of the Spectre was in favor then nothing anyone could do could stop him. Likely not even the other aspects, as he would be acting according to his duties as judge and executioner, any other aspect trying to stop him would likely be acting out of theirs...Killing is Spectre's JOB. He does it better than anyone.
However, normally I consider all aspects as equal in power and trying to decide a winner is pointless.
Butttt- no one outside of an aspect of God even has a chance. Not even a miniscule chance.

If we're considering TOAA and Presence to be one and the same as per a crossover then yes if the Spectre had favour he would be unstoppable however if they are seperate then Phoenix would stalemate him.

What issue exactly was it stated that Spectre was the Logoz? I'll get hold of it within the next day or so.

Juntai
Spectre issue 4.
4th run

GalacticStorm
Spectre issue 4.
4th run

Thanks J.

Juntai
Thanks J. I could give a you a rundown if you'd like, but I'm sure you'd much rather read it yourself.

It's also part of a short storyarc setting up the series, you'll be confused at the beginning, because Zauriel took the Wrath into himself, and there's some Abstracts you won't recognize.

GalacticStorm
I could give a you a rundown if you'd like, but I'm sure you'd much rather read it yourself.

It's also part of a short storyarc setting up the series, you'll be confused at the beginning, because Zauriel took the Wrath into himself, and there's some Abstracts you won't recognize.

Do you read Lucifer?

newjak86
No one but the supreme beings themselves like Toaa or the presence or stop him since everything else is considered weaker and Spectre is powered by them to do whatever he wants done them no one should be able to stand up to him.

Juntai
Do you read Lucifer? I've only read a couple of issues actually, and it was harder for me to get into as I had not much of an idea of what was going on.
Why do you ask?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by newjak86
No one but the supreme beings themselves like Toaa or the presence or stop him since everything else is considered weaker and Spectre is powered by them to do whatever he wants done them no one should be able to stand up to him.

Which is what everyones said noone but aspects of God.

GalacticStorm
I've only read a couple of issues actually, and it was harder for me to get into as I had not much of an idea of what was going on.
Why do you ask?

Its really good. Its my fave DC comic in fact. Its what got me into DC again and that was only a few months back. Trust me stick with it. By issue 5 it all starts to unravel.

Juntai
Its really good. Its my fave DC comic in fact. Its what got me into DC again and that was only a few months back. Trust me stick with it. By issue 5 it all starts to unravel. I may.. isn't there like 50-60 issues now?
I suppose I could throw one in to my collection here and there.
I get like 35 books a month.
Lately though I've been dropping it back into the 20 comics a month range though because I've been picking up graphic novels.

GalacticStorm
Check these out:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/251383
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/273812

Mordum
The Infinites can crush the spectre. With one hand.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mordum
The Infinites can crush the spectre. With one hand.

So you believe the Infinites are greater than an aspect of God?confused no

Mordum
The inifnites align the energies of all realities. Every plane of existance no one can escape them. Spectre would be crushed he isnt that powerful ive seen him fight many times. The infinites dont fight whatever they say goes.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mordum
The inifnites align the energies of all realities. Every plane of existance no one can escape them. Spectre would be crushed he isnt that powerful ive seen him fight many times. The infinites dont fight whatever they say goes.

Do you not understand that Spectre IS God a different side of the same coin. His vengeance aspect. When Spectre has jurisdiction to do something then he is unstoppable. Any aspect acting with jurisdiction are completely unstoppable. You may have seen Spectre fight many a time but how many times did he have jurisdiction?

An aspect is a part o fGod please understand that. These Infinites are creations of God. With jurisdiction they are nothing to an aspect be it Spectre, Phoenix or whatever. Even Lt is beyond the Infinites. They may align the energies of realities but he guards over the multiverse as a whole.

Whurlysplat
Do you not understand that Spectre IS God a different side of the same coin. His vengeance aspect. When Spectre has jurisdiction to do something then he is unstoppable. Any aspect acting with jurisdiction are completely unstoppable. You may have seen Spectre fight many a time but how many times did he have jurisdiction?

An aspect is a part o fGod please understand that. These Infinites are creations of God. With jurisdiction they are nothing to an aspect be it Spectre, Phoenix or whatever. Even Lt is beyond the Infinites. They may align the energies of realities but he guards over the multiverse as a whole.

smile oh dear -

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
smile oh dear -

Indeed smile

Whurlysplat
The Spectre is a stated aspect of God though smile no ambiguity smile

GalacticStorm
The Spectre is a stated aspect of God though smile no ambiguity smile

And Phoenix is a shown aspect of God in a crossover. Plus references and parallels link her to God. On top of that you'd think a) that God would have a little to do with the creation of Marvel b) Any being who is the natural end of LT (Gods servant) as per the natural order would have a little something to do with the divine. big grin

Whurlysplat
And Phoenix is a shown aspect of God in a crossover. Plus references and parallels link her to God. On top of that you'd think a) that God would have a little to do with the creation of Marvel b) Any being who is the natural end of LT (Gods servant) as per the natural order would have a little something to do with the divine. big grin

In which crossover?

Zauriel is gods Servant smile

Whurlysplat
In which crossover?

Constantine beats gods servants often smile

GalacticStorm
In which crossover?

The Uncanny X-men Vs Teen Titans crossover. The Dark Phoenix shard was made from the Source. smile In the end it returned there as well. smile

Zauriel maybe gods servant but so what? Phoenix is much more than that. Thats LT role. big grin

Then you have all th ereferences and parallels linking Phoenix to the supreme being.

That plus being the natural end for Gods number 1 servant (LT) as stated on panel says all that needs to be said.

leonheartmm
not this again

Whurlysplat
The Uncanny X-men Vs Teen Titans crossover. The Dark Phoenix shard was made from the Source. smile In the end it returned there as well. smile

Zauriel maybe gods servant but so what? Phoenix is much more than that. Thats LT role. big grin

Then you have all th ereferences and parallels linking Phoenix to the supreme being.

That plus being the natural end for Gods number 1 servant (LT) as stated on panel says all that needs to be said.

Teen Titans/X men says it where I have that crossover smile

GalacticStorm
Teen Titans/X men says it where I have that crossover smile

Read my previous post again and you'll see why this post is irrelevant. smile

Whurlysplat

So your saying Phoenix is a DC character? confused shifty

GalacticStorm
So your saying Phoenix is a DC character? confused shifty

noroll eyes (sarcastic)

Whurlysplat
noroll eyes (sarcastic)

So your saying the Source is a Marvel character smile

GalacticStorm
So your saying the Source is a Marvel character smile

wink

Whurlysplat
wink

I think you want to be careful using Xmen adventures GS - really I do smile and Xmen/Titans

GalacticStorm
I think you want to be careful using Xmen adventures GS - really I do smile and Xmen/Titans

If its canon i'll use it. smile

As for Xmen/Titans shows you exactly what the writers have in mind for the character.

That instance plus Phoenix being referred to as an aspect on panel, the religious parallels drawn throughout its appearances and the fact that it is the end of LT (gods servant) as per the natural order as stated on panel, with all that in mind thanks for the advice but im quite content with my sources. big grin

kgkg
Nobody beside god

This is basically presence vs Marvel Universe

That leaves Presence vs TOAA same shit

Although presence is never actually giving him all his powers ( I suppose in this one he does?)

thisredbox
what about royal joker+classic beyonder? smile

branhole
what about wolverine, powered by the ultimat force....

fanoys. Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.