who on the x-men can go toe to toe with the hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
I know wolverine can.
colossus could but I feel he have no hope of winning
cable can as well but he never does so good
stronge guy may be able to but i highly dought it

well who eles can go toe to toe with hulk on the x-men?

kgkg
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I know wolverine can.
cable can as well but he enevr does so good

Hulk would beat all the X-men together ( without mental attacks)

wolverine8888
seeing how wolverine has on 14 occassions and cable has on 2 or 3 im gunna say u are deffently wrong.

wolverine8888
also I just wanna know not who can beat hulk but who can fight him on the x-men

kgkg
seeing how wolverine has on 14 occassions and cable has on 2 or 3 im gunna say u are deffently wrong. Wov has never Defeated the Hulk?

He gutted Grey Hulk that’s all

Savage knocked him out with one punch, which wov dodged but it just skinned him.

That was enough to knock Wov.

Savage hulk would murder the X-men.

When he gets mad he will knock each member with one blow, his clap would take most out.

golem370
What about X-Man with his telepath Sheild he kinda went toe to toe with Hulk?

ZephroCarnelian
Physically, Hulk's more than capable of defeating the X-Men.

But their good psychics and Iceman would be able to defeat him.

yes

Who could fight him one on one?

Logan
Iceman
Havok
Collossus

wolverine8888

wolverine8888

Logan
Iceman
Havok
Collossus
ya thats a good list but are there more then just that and I not so sure havok could

kgkg
Wov has never Defeated the Hulk?

He gutted Grey Hulk that’s all

Savage knocked him out with one punch, which wov dodged but it just skinned him.

That was enough to knock Wov

first of the was not savage hulk second that was wolverine first apperance he did not have any powers at the time his claws were just part of his glove lol. also wolverine has gone toe to toe with hulk 14 times and has a winning record u need to rea up on there battles befor assuming hulk can beat the whole x-men team him self. yes x-man is another who can go toe to toe with the hulk are there any more?
why don't you tell me all the win Wov has.

agaisn't Savage hulk

Ice man is the only person that can possible beat him.

wolverine8888
were talken about fighting hulk not winning. hulk vs wolverine 8# is one of wolverines winns vs hulks there a couple other but I do not have the list in front of me ill get it later for u. but msot of there fights were pure stalemates. do not kid ur self iceman would destroy hulk

jrodslam

Logan
Iceman
Havok
Collossus
ya thats a good list but are there more then just that and I not so sure havok could

Havok already did ko Hulk and revert him back to Banner.

wolverine8888
realy? when what happen and also what the title and number

olympian
Id still like to see the fight where Logan supossely defeated Savage Hulk in a straight brawl.

leonheartmm
that was when wolverine was a shadow character who no1 really knew about, in his current form, u bet he cant take on ANY hulk, consider this, savage hulk has destroyed pure adamantium, wolverine doesnt stand a chance. arguably cable, nate, jean, xavier, wanda, iceman, full potential gambit and some other psychics or energy or element manipulaters could destroy him.

wolverine8888
oh ur talken about when wolverine as death beat savage hulks ass. also if u could please stay on the topic who eles in the x-men can go toe to toe with hulk?

jrodslam
realy? when what happen and also what the title and number

Well from what i remember, Havok was trying to stop Hulk. He made his plasma blast as fine as a pen, and shot Hulk in the head. The heat from the shot penetrateed to Hulks brain, and reverted him back to Banner.

Title and issue # i dont remeber. I have to ask my friend OD Geist. Hes a huge Havok fan and he knows all the details. Sorry.

wolverine8888
current form, u bet he cant take on ANY hulk, consider this, savage hulk has destroyed pure adamantium when the hell has hulk ever broken adamatium. I think 14 fights pritty much proves that. any ways gambt son does not count that was gambit who was given power so scratch that unless u think normal gambit can go toe to toe with hulk? please list character that cna go toe to toe with hulk from the x-men

wolverine8888
Well from what i remember, Havok was trying to stop Hulk. He made his plasma blast as fine as a pen, and shot Hulk in the head. The heat from the shot penetrateed to Hulks brain, and reverted him back to Banner.

Title and issue # i dont remeber. I have to ask my friend OD Geist. Hes a huge Havok fan and he knows all the details. Sorry.
from what ur describing ur tlaken about when havok kill hulk in in alternate realility.

jrodslam
from what ur describing ur tlaken about when havok kill hulk in in alternate realility.

No it wasnt an alternate reality.

jrodslam
Ahhhh. I believe it was Incredible Hulk #150. big grin

wolverine8888
are u sure because that deffently how hulk died in an alternate realilty and I have never heard of ahvok fighting hulk in NU ever and I think I would of heard if havok did that to hulk in NU. hulk 150# I make sure to look it up

leonheartmm
no i was talkin about red son as in FULL POTENTIAL gambit, normal gambit would lose odcourse.

wolverine8888
k thats what i figured.

Maestro
Hasn't hulk got pretty good resistant to psychic assaults due to his multiple personalties acting as a barrier, go the hulk respect thread he prevents xavier attacking him due to this.

Iceman is probably the only one who could take him.

the Darkone
Hulk curbstomps them to hell.

demigawd
Storm unleashed the mother of all lightning bolts and KILLED the Hulk. Good job.

Iceman could do it. Polaris and Joseph could do it if they play smart. Cannonball could make a fight out of it. Bloodlusted Gambit could charge carbon matter too. Any high level psionic can mindblast him. Hulk has SOME telepathic resistence, but that's only useful for preventing people from taking over his mind. Won't do jack against a mental blast or firing off his synapses.

And I can confirm that Havok did, in fact, defeat the Hulk. Whether he could win a rematch, however, is doubtful...

spetznaz
I know wolverine can.
cable can as well but he never does so good

LOL. You are quite the comedian.
First of all Colossus cannot win.
Cable can .....but only when he is written at his prime (since he ranges from a dude with a glowing eye and metal arm when written down; to a raging monster of telekinesis and telepathy that can give X-man a run for his money any day ....when written well).
Strong Guy .....hmmm, I doubt SG could even beat Colossus let alone the Hulk.

Which brings me to ....you guessed it ....Wolverine.

Wolvie cannot beat the Hulk. It is that simple hombre.
And yeah, I know ....you'll say that the Hulk has been beaten by Wolverine '14 times.'
Now, I only know of 2 occassions where the two tangled, and in those 2 the closest that Wolvie came to 'beating' the Hulk was when he taught the Gray Hulk something about the sharpness of adamantium.
But you say 14 .....I'd be curious which issues those were (and don't try to put fake numbers, I have some free time at work and I will check).

Anyways, Wolverine even being an adversary for the Hulk is pure BS. It is not even plot-nonsense ....it is pure nonsense.
The Hulk can seriously put hurt on Wolverine with just ONE hit, YET Wolverine cannot hurt the Hulk (when written as he should be).
Think about it:
The Hulk's endurance and fortitude is just too great.
Furthermore the Hulk has A BETTER HEALING FACTOR THAN WOVERINE!!!! He got his whole frame almost vaporized, and it regenerated back in no time. Any slash on the Hulk could heal even before Wolvie had taken his claws out.
Realistically speaking Cyclops has a better chance against the Hulk than Wolverine (and BTW Cyclops also has no chance).

I know you love Wolverine. That is pretty obvious.
However Wolvie, at best, is a cool dude who smokes a fine Cohiba, has razor sharp claws that can cut ALMOST anything, reflexes that would make a cat go ga-ga, and a personality that would make Thanos proud. He also has one of the finest (not the finest) healing factors, is trained in many forms of combat, has a lot of integrity (Japanese style honor) even though he is rough around the edges, and may very well be immortal (or at the very least has an exceedingly long lifespan, but I'd say ol' Logan is immortal for all intents and purposes).
That's it!
And by the way that is cool enough as it is.

What he is not:
1) He is not the best. In anything. He can claim to be one of the best, but he is simply NOT the best in anything. Even when it comes to adamantium technology Lady Deathstrike has a better claw package than he does (as he admitted when he said that she has the total package while he only got the bones and the skeleton). Wolvie is great, but he is not the greatest in anything (speed, reflexes, fighting ability, attitude, stamina, endurance, lifespan, healing, even adamantium enhancements).

2) Wolverine is not unbeatable. He is not even close by a long-shot. To be honest with you I'd say that Captain America could beat Wolverine on a good day (and the inverse could also happen). Wolverine can lay the beatdown on many people, but many more can make him cry uncle (or similar, eg 'great Japanese aunt').

3) Being a fan of Wolvie is great. I love the ol' clawed one myself, infact he is in my top 5 favorite characters EASY. However that doesn't mean that one has to use PIS on him all the time.

4) Wolverine cannot beat the Hulk. I know you CLAIM he has done this FOURTEEN times, and hey, even though I've only seen 2 Hulk-Wolvie fights it doesn't mean there haven't been more. However in all actuality Wolverine is several leagues BELOW the Hulk.

Anyways, Wolverine is one of the coolest dudes in comics. In some ways he may very well be the coolest (although there are 3 or 4 other cats out there that I'd say match or outrank him in coolness).
However he is not what you make him out to be.
He is cool .....but he is as far from being a deity as anyone can be.
Bottom line.

steverules
What I found stupid was that a skrull imposter of wolvie was able to survive the hulk and end up kind of beating him. Also juggernaut was made a member of the x-men and he was once able to beat hulk without his suit.

jesserw21
she can beat the hulk

steverules
drooldrooliodiva

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by spetznaz
LOL. You are quite the comedian.
First of all Colossus cannot win.
Cable can .....but only when he is written at his prime (since he ranges from a dude with a glowing eye and metal arm when written down; to a raging monster of telekinesis and telepathy that can give X-man a run for his money any day ....when written well).
Strong Guy .....hmmm, I doubt SG could even beat Colossus let alone the Hulk.

Which brings me to ....you guessed it ....Wolverine.

Wolvie cannot beat the Hulk. It is that simple hombre.
And yeah, I know ....you'll say that the Hulk has been beaten by Wolverine '14 times.'
Now, I only know of 2 occassions where the two tangled, and in those 2 the closest that Wolvie came to 'beating' the Hulk was when he taught the Gray Hulk something about the sharpness of adamantium.
But you say 14 .....I'd be curious which issues those were (and don't try to put fake numbers, I have some free time at work and I will check).

Anyways, Wolverine even being an adversary for the Hulk is pure BS. It is not even plot-nonsense ....it is pure nonsense.
The Hulk can seriously put hurt on Wolverine with just ONE hit, YET Wolverine cannot hurt the Hulk (when written as he should be).
Think about it:
The Hulk's endurance and fortitude is just too great.
Furthermore the Hulk has A BETTER HEALING FACTOR THAN WOVERINE!!!! He got his whole frame almost vaporized, and it regenerated back in no time. Any slash on the Hulk could heal even before Wolvie had taken his claws out.
Realistically speaking Cyclops has a better chance against the Hulk than Wolverine (and BTW Cyclops also has no chance).

I know you love Wolverine. That is pretty obvious.
However Wolvie, at best, is a cool dude who smokes a fine Cohiba, has razor sharp claws that can cut ALMOST anything, reflexes that would make a cat go ga-ga, and a personality that would make Thanos proud. He also has one of the finest (not the finest) healing factors, is trained in many forms of combat, has a lot of integrity (Japanese style honor) even though he is rough around the edges, and may very well be immortal (or at the very least has an exceedingly long lifespan, but I'd say ol' Logan is immortal for all intents and purposes).
That's it!
And by the way that is cool enough as it is.

What he is not:
1) He is not the best. In anything. He can claim to be one of the best, but he is simply NOT the best in anything. Even when it comes to adamantium technology Lady Deathstrike has a better claw package than he does (as he admitted when he said that she has the total package while he only got the bones and the skeleton). Wolvie is great, but he is not the greatest in anything (speed, reflexes, fighting ability, attitude, stamina, endurance, lifespan, healing, even adamantium enhancements).

2) Wolverine is not unbeatable. He is not even close by a long-shot. To be honest with you I'd say that Captain America could beat Wolverine on a good day (and the inverse could also happen). Wolverine can lay the beatdown on many people, but many more can make him cry uncle (or similar, eg 'great Japanese aunt').

3) Being a fan of Wolvie is great. I love the ol' clawed one myself, infact he is in my top 5 favorite characters EASY. However that doesn't mean that one has to use PIS on him all the time.

4) Wolverine cannot beat the Hulk. I know you CLAIM he has done this FOURTEEN times, and hey, even though I've only seen 2 Hulk-Wolvie fights it doesn't mean there haven't been more. However in all actuality Wolverine is several leagues BELOW the Hulk.

Anyways, Wolverine is one of the coolest dudes in comics. In some ways he may very well be the coolest (although there are 3 or 4 other cats out there that I'd say match or outrank him in coolness).
However he is not what you make him out to be.
He is cool .....but he is as far from being a deity as anyone can be.
Bottom line. Give this man a standing ovation!!!!

Thats a damned speech!

StyleTime
Can definitely beat Hulk
True Gambit, Iceman, Havok, Jean, Prof X, Magneto, Juggernaut, Nate,Wanda, God Cable, *MAYBE Cyclops(Cyke explained below)

Can fight Hulk
Storm,Colossus,Polaris, Cannonball, Shadowcat, Rogue(Sunfire power)

Not Sure
Nightcrawler, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Bishop,Longshot

*I only mentioned Cyclops up there because Havok was able to focus a small beam onto Hulk's forehead to beat him one time. Cyclops can easily focus a small enough beam. However, I don't know if it was the heat of Havok's beam that affected Hulk or not.

Oh and disregard Magneto and Juggernaut if they are not allowed here.

There are more who can fight Hulk but I can't think of them right now.

Hulk doesn't want to f*** with the X-Men. Nearly all the powerful energy,elemental,psychic people can beat him really.

golem370
I know it happened but Wolverine beating Hulk is so ignorant it's not funny The Incredible Hulk could rap his hand around Wolverines hand and smother him while holding both of Wolverines hands at bay. He could grab Wolverine turn him upside down and pound him in the ground till Wolverine died. to put Wolverine against Hulk like putting Batman against Thing silly stronger tougher faster and more durable...

demigawd
Originally posted by golem370
to put Wolverine against Hulk like putting Batman against Thing silly stronger tougher faster and more durable...

Well, Batman DID beat the Hulk, you know....

ok, ok, I won't start.

Sparkz
oh ur talken about when wolverine as death beat savage hulks ass. also if u could please stay on the topic who eles in the x-men can go toe to toe with hulk?

Is that when Hulk hit him with a bolder? Gave him a bear hug, or with that big tree he hit him with? Or was it when he stabbed hulks hand witch made hulk smash him into the ground, or was it when he started attacking him like hell then stopped for a second alowing the hulk to heal and smash him into the ground knocking him out. yep wolvy sure showed him. And the dubmest thing in that story is wolverine stunning hulk with a headbutt wtf!. And none of the x-men can go toe to toe with the hulk, and toe to toe means a proper brawl not a run around with a quick slash of claws or mind blasts or freezing him its a proper fist fight.

demigawd
Silly stipulation to add...only a fist fight. Brute strength isn't the X-men's thing. You gotta go to DC for that. Or at least the Avengers. X-men is where the psi-heavies are.

Lord Ryugen
Any of the high level psychics could beat hulk, also Ice Man, True Gambit and possibly Storm. A couple of others as well i.e. Wanda and so forth. Intresting thought given her abilities could Shadow Cat pull out a win by phasing the Hulk's brain or internal organs.

severance
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Any of the high level psychics could beat hulk, also Ice Man, True Gambit and possibly Storm. A couple of others as well i.e. Wanda and so forth. Intresting thought given her abilities could Shadow Cat pull out a win by phasing the Hulk's brain or internal organs.

phasing doesn't win against Hulk. Vision has tried that ploy many times

Lord Ryugen
Ah, well then Kitty loses. Still I didn't know the Hulk can't be phased through, any idea why?

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

demigawd
Ah, well then Kitty loses. Still I didn't know the Hulk can't be phased through, any idea why?

For the same reason he can grab energy, grow some kind of emulsifier for underwater breathing, and start new universes with a punch, I suppose.

stormfront13
storm and cable killed the hulk

severance

you can phase thru him it just does seem to slow him down. too angry or stupid to care and I guess all disruption damage gets healed real quick with hulk

Sparkz
Originally posted by stormfront13
storm and cable killed the hulk

Was that when he was being controlled by onslaught and they stopped his heart? (well i think thts what happend)

StyleTime
Since Kitty can't phase effectively on Hulk, I remove her from my list. Not much else she can do to Hulk.

wolverine8888
first off I do not care if u all think it is BS wolverine has gone toe to toe with the hulk 14 tiems and has a winning record. I do not care if u do not think he can beat the hulk but he can in fact go toe to toe with him.
cabel can go toe to toe with the hulk also.
iceman also would probly just beat the hulk.
magento daughter as well would probly beat the hulk.
visions phasing ability is qutie diffrent from shadow cats but still shadow cat would lose and deffently not give hulk a fight.
colossus can in fact go toe to toe with hulk.
strong man im not to sure if he could.
this is not a thread about who beats the hulk or who the hulk beat's but simply who can go toe to toe with him.

severance
should we define what toe-to-toe means

i think it means a fairly even fight for a good few minutes at least
gving a good account in the fight even if ya lose

wolverine could do that surely? eventually the hulk will kill him but for a while at least the midget can cause the hulk some pain

stormfront13
Originally posted by Sparkz
Was that when he was being controlled by onslaught and they stopped his heart? (well i think thts what happend)

yeah, he was being controlled by onslaught, but only to attack them. the fight was purley him. he might have been fighting the mind control a little, but i can't remember that. but they beat him by storm frying the hulks synapses, and cable using a mind-bolt, and he ended up dying.

steverules
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Give this man a standing ovation!!!!

Thats a damned speech!

You call that a speech, I call that taking up half the flippin page.

wolverine8888
ya lol

jplatinum
Collossus for about as long as it takes hulk to far surpass 100 ton strength by good distance, about 2 minutes.

Pheonix for as long as it takes before her powers really won't have much effect on hulk, about 10 miuntes, then he gets really really really really really mad and she gets hurt really really really really really bad.

Wolverine has proven he can go toe to toe with hulk and win, but he has also gotten his wig split too.

Cyclops if he gets in a good shot at full power he' ll last more than 1 minute. Then he dies.

Jubilee is not given the credit she should be given cause she is actually really powerful at full potential, which is something she hasn't reached yet.She lasts all of 2 minutes since the presence of a pissed off hulkn would be enough to make her get scared straight....straight into a coma.

Professor x can beat hulk with his TK/TP powers. Epecially, sense he is more adapt at handling crazed uber powerful madmen with his powers.
Plus, he is way smarter. However, he won't since hulk will have flattened him before he really gets started, juggernaut wastes tim, hulk won't give him the time to get his TK/TP started.If he had time he might win, but he doesn't so hulk smashes him.

Ice man dies, horribly.

Rogue goes toe to toe then tries to absorb hulk's power only to realize that his rage is too intense for her to phatom and she is k.o.'d without hulk even touchin' her.

Gambit blows up everything from the pebble by hulk's feet to the building they are fighting in/trees around enviroment.
Nothing stops hulk so gambit is screwed even with his powers upgraded.
New son gambit can toe to toe, but gets pwned just like pheonix.

Nightcrawler teleports to a plce far far away, via hitchin' a ride on the end of hulk's fist.

Marrow dies, horribly.

Beast dies, horribly.
Everybody else in x-men team history dies, horribly.

And these are argutively the most known and best x-men ever.
They still all die.

wolverine8888
Pheonix for as long as it takes before her powers really won't have much effect on hulk, about 10 miuntes, then he gets really really really really really mad and she gets hurt really really really really really badd

edit this part or no one will take the rest of what u said serous. im not being mean edit it now or no one will take u serous, pheniox was able to kill 5 billion people with out trying hulk would die in seconds.

xmarksthespot
Professor X has no TK and Iceman can't be killed by physical means. Imo Marrow isn't that well known or one of the best.

stormfront13
Originally posted by jplatinum
Collossus for about as long as it takes hulk to far surpass 100 ton strength by good distance, about 2 minutes.

Pheonix for as long as it takes before her powers really won't have much effect on hulk, about 10 miuntes, then he gets really really really really really mad and she gets hurt really really really really really bad.

Wolverine has proven he can go toe to toe with hulk and win, but he has also gotten his wig split too.

Cyclops if he gets in a good shot at full power he' ll last more than 1 minute. Then he dies.

Jubilee is not given the credit she should be given cause she is actually really powerful at full potential, which is something she hasn't reached yet.She lasts all of 2 minutes since the presence of a pissed off hulkn would be enough to make her get scared straight....straight into a coma.

Professor x can beat hulk with his TK/TP powers. Epecially, sense he is more adapt at handling crazed uber powerful madmen with his powers.
Plus, he is way smarter. However, he won't since hulk will have flattened him before he really gets started, juggernaut wastes tim, hulk won't give him the time to get his TK/TP started.If he had time he might win, but he doesn't so hulk smashes him.

Ice man dies, horribly.

Rogue goes toe to toe then tries to absorb hulk's power only to realize that his rage is too intense for her to phatom and she is k.o.'d without hulk even touchin' her.

Gambit blows up everything from the pebble by hulk's feet to the building they are fighting in/trees around enviroment.
Nothing stops hulk so gambit is screwed even with his powers upgraded.
New son gambit can toe to toe, but gets pwned just like pheonix.

Nightcrawler teleports to a plce far far away, via hitchin' a ride on the end of hulk's fist.

Marrow dies, horribly.

Beast dies, horribly.
Everybody else in x-men team history dies, horribly.

And these are argutively the most known and best x-men ever.
They still all die.

do you realize who phoenix, xavier, and iceman are? honestly? hulk has no way to defeat iceman, and hulk can be taken down by tp. and heads up, xavier doesn't have tk, tk means telekinesis, which xavier doesn't have. nightcrawler could just teleport hulks head off, before hulk can even know something is happenning to him. after the head he can proceed to teleport all his body parts off his body. he has done this teleporting body parts off multiple times. and honestly, these are not the most well known x-men, definitley. in a recent poll of comic fans, and people who don't read comics, storm was the most well known. yes, i said it, storm is the most popular female character in marvel right now, to non-comic fans, and comic fans. and even with HOM wanda was trailing behind storm. anyway, many of the x-men could take the hulk.

steverules
Pheonix for as long as it takes before her powers really won't have much effect on hulk, about 10 miuntes, then he gets really really really really really mad and she gets hurt really really really really really baddedit this part or no one will tkae the rest of what u said serous. im not being mean edit it now or no one will pheniox was able to kill 5 billion people with out trying hulk would die in seconds.

What the f*** are you on about? I could only understand some of that, dude seriously no offense but you need to spell correctly cause half the time no one understands what your on about.

wolverine8888
dude I did not even say the top haft lol i ment to put a space between them the first 3 lines were me quoting jplat. go look at it now i editted it

GalacticStorm
dude I did not even say the top haft lol i ment to put a space between them the first 3 lines were me quoting jplat. go look at it now i editted it

Well why didnt you press the quote button at the bottom of JP's post, just like ive done with yours. It makes it a lot easier to read.

wolverine8888
I would not say storms the most known x-men maby women x-men but not x-men. also I doguht ngith crawler could teleport hulks head off. yes he can teleport normal humans body parts off in AoA which is another unverse. but even if he can in NU hulk is far more durable then a normal human. hulk super durable, I highly dought he can just teleport his head off.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Well why didnt you press the quote button at the bottom of JP's post, just like ive done with yours. It makes it a lot easier to read.

k sorry about that

steverules
k sorry about that

I only learnt how to use quote this morning.

GalacticStorm
k sorry about that

Thats the sh*t!! stick out tongue

wolverine8888
Originally posted by steverules
I only learnt how to use quote this morning.

now I don't feel as dumb as I did, but I still feel pritty dumb seeing how im one of the oldest members on the forum

wolverine8888
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Thats the sh*t!! stick out tongue

lol

steverules
now I don't feel as dumb as I did, but I still feel pritty dumb seeing how im one of the oldest members on the forum

Oh thanks Mr I can't spell, it's called spell check you might want to use it for every post you put on a thread.

jplatinum
Dude, I only misspell words some of the time, not half the time, stop exaggerating.

Dude, Every intelligent well-known KMc member, including myself misspells words from time to time. Some of those like the words that end in "ing", I end them in "in' " on purpose, dude.

Everyone misspellswords from time to time, I'm not sayin' any names, but don't call the kettle black if you know what I mean, dude.

Oh and what the ****!?!

Hulk can do the impossible.

Hulk can do the unthinkable.

Hulk can lift the inliftable.

Hulk was the one to beat onslaught.

Hulk was the one to break the unbreakable chains.

Hulk was the one to rip through the reality barrier using only his might, no powers or fancy machines.

Hulk can jump from earth-space in one leap.

Hulk can get stronger and stronger, infinitly.

Hulk can get tougher and tougher infinitly.

Hulkcan heal faster and faster infinitly.

Hulk can do just about whatever he wants on the physical and many unphysical plains.

He gets mad enough, he kills pheonix.

steverules
I didn't mean you I meant wolverine 8888 he calls me dumb after I've done nothing wrong but he's the one who's dumb since he don't know how to spell. he says he's 18, well if he is then he this 15 year old is obviously smarter since I know how to spell unlike some coughwolverine8888cough.

wolverine8888
Oh thanks Mr I can't spell, it's called spell check you might want to use it for every post you put on a thread.

dude I was not being sarcastic I was being serous. I should of known that seeing how im one of the oldest members of the forum. I was glad i was not the only one who did not realize how to use the quote thing.

wolverine8888
I didn't mean you I meant wolverine 8888 he calls me dumb after I've done nothing wrong but he's the one who's dumb since he don't know how to spell. he says he's 18, well if he is then he this 15 year old is obviously smarter since I know how to spell unlike some coughwolverine8888cough.

dude good god u assumed I was trying to insult u but i was not, now u just ran ur mouth and made ur self look like an ass.

severance
Dude, I only misspell words some of the time, not half the time, stop exaggerating.

Dude, Every intelligent well-known KMc member, including myself misspells words from time to time. Some of those like the words that end in "ing", I end them in "in' " on purpose, dude.

not sure i understand intelligent meber bit - please explain

wolverine8888
I also have a learning disability that effects my spelling and being to lazy to spell check is a very bad combo

steverules
Yeah well there is no need to call me dumb after you said you didn't know how to use quote, since you didn't know how to use it either and then saying I'm dumb then you are obviously saying you are dumb as well since you only just found out. I found out on my own and you got help using it so don't call me dumb.

wolverine8888
Yeah well there is no need to call me dumb after you said you didn't know how to use quote, since you didn't know how to use it either and then saying I'm dumb then you are obviously saying you are dumb as well since you only just found out. I found out on my own and you got help using it so don't call me dumb.

I was not calling u dumb I was saying I do not feel so dumb because I am not the only one who amde the mistake I never said u were dumb. u my friend need to be more laid back

StyleTime
Steve calm down man lol. I really don't think he was calling you stupid.

steverules
OK I'm very sorry for misunderstanding you please forgive me for being so harsh and cruel.

jplatinum
Severance, you know you spelled member wrong.

Like I said, don't call the kettle black."

Oh, and I meant that as a reference to others and myself being fairly smart enough to know how to spell.

You didn't need to point out that one or those few minor little incorrections in my post, dude.

By doing so you sounded like a real smart ass and you came back only to subject yourself to scrutiny by not spelling "member" correctly.

Damn, dude!

wolverine8888
OK I'm very sorry for misunderstanding you please forgive me for being so harsh and cruel.

it ok lol no biggy

demigawd

Everyone misspellswords from time to time, I'm not sayin' any names, but don't call the kettle black if you know what I mean, dude.

Oh and what the ****!?!

Hulk can do the impossible.

Hulk can do the unthinkable.

Hulk can lift the inliftable.

Hulk was the one to beat onslaught.

Hulk was the one to break the unbreakable chains.

Hulk was the one to rip through the reality barrier using only his might, no powers or fancy machines.

Hulk can jump from earth-space in one leap.

Hulk can get stronger and stronger, infinitly.

Hulk can get tougher and tougher infinitly.

Hulkcan heal faster and faster infinitly.

Hulk can do just about whatever he wants on the physical and many unphysical plains.

He gets mad enough, he kills pheonix.

Came in handy against that snake that choked him out, innit?

severance
Severance, you know you spelled member wrong.

Like I said, don't call the kettle black."

Oh, and I meant that as a reference to others and myself being fairly smart enough to know how to spell.

You didn't need to point out that one or those few minor little incorrections in my post, dude.

By doing so you sounded like a real smart ass and you came back only to subject yourself to scrutiny by not spelling "member" correctly.

Damn, dude!

er no offence meant I was actually questioning all our intelligences not just yours
this is after all a comic book forum and we are getting upset about whether a guy can use an interface correctly

my spelling is top notch my typing however sucks big time

spetznaz
dude I was not being sarcastic I was being serous. I should of known that seeing how im one of the oldest members of the forum. I was glad i was not the only one who did not realize how to use the quote thing.

Dude, I really don't give a darn about your spelling (or lack of), or even for that matter whether you can quote prior posts or not.
What I'd like to know is what issues these '14 Wolvie victories' against the Hulk took place in. Just the issues.
After all, if you know he won 14 times you must at least know what issues these, erm, amazing victories took place in.
Otherwise it is merely hearsay.
For example I could easily say that DareDevil beat Magneto 33 and a half times .....but it would still be BS (and worse than that, a lie. An outright fallacy).
So, what are the 14 issues that Wolvie took the Hulk through the wringer?
And by the way are you the same person who was claiming that Wolverine could lift the same as Spiderman, or was that some other person?
Anyways, thanks in advance for giving me the 14 issue numbers. Although I will definitely understand if you cannot come up with them .....after all it is hard to come up with 14 victories if they do not exist!

Have a nice evening.
Oh, as for the spelling ....'eet ees nutt uh biggeeh, buht eet kan bee qwaeet impotuhnt all tha sem.'

wolverine8888
14 victories? are u dense I said they have foughten 14 times and wolverine has a winning record not that wolverine has won 14 times lol. most of the fights were draws. no I do not own all there fights.I only own about 5 of there fights but most are stored away but ill name the ones off the top of my head. also when i was talken about typing I was not talking to u if u had read befor I was speaking to a friend of mine.

(hulk 340) wolverine vs grey hulk. wolverien nocked out grey hulk but then when he was walking away grey hulk woke up and they foguht to a stalemate with wolverine hvaing the upper hand.
(hulk vs wolverine 8#) bone claws wolverine used his brain to defeat the strongest hulk there ever was even stronger then savage hulk( he was being powered by radation from some aliens.
(Hulk vs wolverine 6 hours) fight was a draw.
those are the only oens I know on the top of my head I have to look thru my comic collection for the others and look on my computer because I did not have enough money to by all of wolverines vs hulk fight's and there hard to come by thou I have read most of them I do not own all of them.

wolverine8888
"And by the way are you the same person who was claiming that Wolverine could lift the same as Spiderman, or was that some other person?"

no im not, I said that spiderman and wolvreine were in same strength class, they are both level 4's but spiderman is a higher level 4.
ALSO U CAN KISS MY ASS spetnaz

guy smiley
Jubilee would curb stomp Hulk. no

spetznaz
"And by the way are you the same person who was claiming that Wolverine could lift the same as Spiderman, or was that some other person?"

no im not, I said that spiderman and wolvreine were in same strength class, they are both level 4's but spiderman is a higher level 4.
ALSO U CAN KISS MY ASS spetnaz

1) I wouldn't want to kiss you @$$. Not hygenic, and the fact that you do not check your facts makes me wonder if you also have the same lack of care towards other things. Thus if you lean towards such acts it might be best to try asking someone who would be more willing to cater to your needs.

2) Secondly Wolverine and Spiderman are not in the same level. That is the problem with reading Marvel stat websites/books ....even though they are Marvel the stats are too static. Two (or more) characters can be i the same grouping, but still be worlds apart in ability. Take the above, Wolvie and Spidey. Spiderman has consistently been shown as being able to lift 10 tons. Wolverine cannot do that. They may have the same stats of 'level 4,' but Spiderman is way beyond Wolverine in strength (by about 9 tons).
Another example about those stats. Take Venom ....in the marvel site they give him a level 4 also, yet Venom is even stronger than Spiderman (at 25 tons).
Stats do not mean much without an explanation behind then.
Another example.
In the site (Marvel.com), Marvel claims that Shang-Chi is trained from birth to be the ultimate weapon, and is the best martial artist in the world. That is in his bio page.
Yet his statistic for fighting ability is a 5.
Now, compare his fighting statistic with that if the Kingpin.
Yep, Kingpin was also given a 5!
Now, does that mean that the Kingpin can fight as well as Shang-Chi? Nope.
Same thing with Wolverine and Spiderman.
Those statistics are too static.
Contunuity shows Spiderman as being able to lift 10 tons, Wolverine at around a ton, and Venom at 25 tons.
All have a 4.
Kingpin wouldn't even be able to see Shang-Chi move, but they both have a 5 in fighting ability.

3)
And the best you could do is tell me to kiss your behind!?! I expected some snide juvenile remark (after all this is a post to Wolverine8888), but at least I expected some originality. If you can come up with a tale of Wolverine fighting the Hulk 14 (plus being a match for the Hulk) times you can surely come up with something more original (and less gay) than 'kiss my @$$.'
Although that is probably why some people always take your comments (especially on Wolverine) with a grain of salt.

But hey, at least you are 'funny.' Who knows. Next you might be saying Wolverine can outrace Quicksilver (and why stop there .....why not have Wolverine outrunning the Flash).

wolverine8888
3) Oh, what are the issues where Wolvie beats the Hulk. I believe you stated there were 14 cases of that happening.

again u are so dense is unbelievable. I said they fought 14 times not that wolverien won 14 times how do u not understand that? is it relay that confusing? wolverine at of the 14 fights has a better record. like i stated befor I do not own the 14 fights I own 5 but there in storage. I sighted 3 of there fights
(hulk 340) wolverine vs grey hulk. wolverien knocked out grey hulk but then when he was walking away grey hulk woke up and they foguht to a stalemate with wolverine hvaing the upper hand.
(hulk vs wolverine 8#) bone claws wolverine used his brain to defeat the strongest hulk there ever was even stronger then savage hulk( he was being powered by radation from some aliens.
(Hulk vs wolverine 6 hours) fight was a draw.

also spiderman is actauly 15 tons.
wolverine is 2tons maby more
again level 4 is 800 pounds-25ton's
so that makes sense that venom is in it.
u dont belive me that wolverines superhuman levels?
(wolverine 2004 offial hand book of the marvel universe) (marvel knight hand book) (thunder bolts guess staring wolverine) (official marvel role playing game) seem to think im right oh by the way thats not all of them.

xmarksthespot
If there are 14 fights according to you, and in your (strange) mind he's won 2 and drew 1, how does that equate to a winning record pray tell?

If we're to go by handbooks - since for some reason you love to do so - the most recent X-Men one states he possesses the strength of a normal human man of his apparent age, height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. He is at most peak human or slightly above, a ton at most.

wolverine8888
If we're to go by handbooks - since for some reason you love to do so - the most recent X-Men one states he possesses the strength of a normal human man of his apparent age, height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. He is at most peak human or slightly above, a ton at most

ya the x-men ahnd book the only one I do not take serous for many reason it conterdicts it self to much. bishop ahs normal human strenghth it says as well but he does not. beast can only lift 2 tons but he is infact a level 5 which is 25tons or more. wolverien a level 4 which is at the lowest 800 pounds. also wolverine hand book game out after it and alone with msot of the other stats I showed which i fallow over the x-men one because it makes no sense.

wolverine8888
If there are 14 fights according to you, and in your (strange) mind he's won 2 and drew 1, how does that equate to a winning record pray tell?

like i said those are the only ones I can remebr off the top pf my head the other 2 are in storage that I own and I do not own the rest of there fights because there a lot of money and hard to find.

The True Fear
if wolvie and hulk are both well written i say hulk pwns him like a nib

wolverine8888
yes again it has to be bad wrighting ugg that excuse is getting old

StyleTime
Off topic threads are getting old lol

The True Fear
Hulk lifted a mountain wolvie would get raped hard.

wolverine8888
Hulk lifted a mountain wolvie would get raped hard.

see how wolverien takes hit form class 100 people all the time proves he would not. plus wolverien far more agile and better reflexes.

also back to the thread name people who can go toe to toe with hulk?

The True Fear
a mountain wieghs more than a hundred tons last time i checked

wolverine8888
no that mountain lift 1 billion tons actauly. it was in teh secret war and it was the only tiem hulk has ever done it and u need more prove then one showing of hulk doing some thing. hell he neevr been able to do it again.

The True Fear
hulk has been liftin heavy shit for 30 + years

wolverine8888
yes but not some thing that weighs 1 billion pounds

The True Fear
but he is capable of it. he could lift things that are well above 100 tons all the time. the mountain was just one of his greatest feats

wolverine8888
dude name a feat that comes close to lifting a 1 billion ton mountain? I know hulks feats better then u do he has nuthing close to that. wolverien has and can take dirrect hits form hulk with no problems he just keeps comming at the hulk 14 fights proves this

The True Fear
#
Bends Adamantium

#

Breaks A Very Powerful Forcefield

#

Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life

#

Causes Incredible Shockwaves

#

Defeats Very Powerful Enemies

#

Deflects the Nightcrawler's Sonics

#

Destroys A Huge Asteroid

#

Destroys Onslaught's Armor

#

Destroys The High Evolutionary's Armor

#

Grasps An Energy Bubble

#

Hulk Is Power Incarnate

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (I)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (II)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (III)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (IV)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (V)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VI)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VII)

#

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VIII)

#

Leaps His Way Accross The Pacific

#

Moves Extremelly Fast

#

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

#

Reaches the Leader's Kenitictronic Gloves

#

Supports A Mountain On His Back

#

Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet

#

Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami

wolverine8888
Bends Adamantium

ya I liek to see a scan or comic number and title for that feat
also again non fo those feets match lifting 100 billion tons.
wolverine has taken hits form hulk can take hits form hulk and will keep on taken hits form hulk.

The True Fear
he may keep on coming until he gets ko'd and loses because hulk can take more damage than the little guy

wolverine8888
true hulk is more durable but wolverine will also be giving a lot more damage to hulk then he will be taking. most of the time the fights will end in draws

StyleTime
Does anyone actually know how much a mountain weighs?

golem370
Ok Hulk knocks out Wolverine jumps to his limit and lands on Wolverine ok 1150 falling from a couple miles in the sky will wolverine survive?

wolverine8888
yes because at a certain speed u can not fall any faster hell hulks punches hurt more then that. also wolverines not gunna get ko.
styles im not sure how much a moutain wieghs but that mountain in the secret war weighed 1 billion tons

Wynndar
no...the narration said he was under 150 billion tons.

wolverine8888
oh ya my bad it was 150 billion tons opps I new my number looked off

Wynndar
Oh and by the way, Hulk pounds them all.

wolverine8888
lol nope but ur in titled to ur oppion

olympian
"and has a winning record"

Anyone at all have scans of when he won aganst Hulk?

Not that is impossible but i want to see that devil

steverules
Originally posted by StyleTime
Does anyone actually know how much a mountain weighs?

After hours and hours of calculating and meausring I have finally worked out how musch a mountain weighs, it weighs........alot.LOL

house
cable could take the hulk out with psi armor

golem370
150 billion tons with Banner controlling Hulk not the Savage Hulk.

steverules
Aunt may can beat the Hulk, she would attack him with an umbrella (like she did with Doc Ock in spidey 2) and then she would pimp slap him and then she would blow his nut's of with a shot gun.

severance
Bends Adamantium

ya I liek to see a scan or comic number and title for that feat
also again non fo those feets match lifting 100 billion tons.
wolverine has taken hits form hulk can take hits form hulk and will keep on taken hits form hulk.

hulk unhooks a tropical island from the earths crust and swims with to africa. an island that was at least a kilomtere acroos is going to weigh well over a billion tons

StyleTime
After hours and hours of calculating and meausring I have finally worked out how musch a mountain weighs, it weighs........alot.LOL
laughing laughing

Sparkz
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, he was being controlled by onslaught, but only to attack them. the fight was purley him. he might have been fighting the mind control a little, but i can't remember that. but they beat him by storm frying the hulks synapses, and cable using a mind-bolt, and he ended up dying.

Then storm had to restart his heart didn't she?

spetznaz
Wolvie8888:again u are so dense is unbelievable.

A: Funny for YOU to call me dense. Actually I am quite perplexed that you even know what the meaning of 'dense' is. After all you cannot even string proper sentence syntax together, and whoever taught you English diction in grade school (are you still in grade school BTW, it seems like you are ....or you need to be) needs a thorough talking to.

Wolvie8888:I said they fought 14 times not that wolverien won 14 times how do u not understand that? is it relay that confusing?

A: Why yes, it is confusing! After all this is what you said in your 4th post on this thread:

wolverine has gone toe to toe with hulk 14 times and has a winning record

I know you might be a little slow on the uptake, but saying that Wolverine has gone against the Hulk 14 times, AND HAS A WINNING RECORD, insinuates that the clawed one has beat the Hulk AT LEAST OVER HALF (at the minimum) of those 14 'mythical' times. That is NOT true.
Or maybe the confusion is due to your atrophied sentence construction capability.

Wolvie8888: like i stated befor I do not own the 14 fights I own 5 but there in storage. I sighted 3 of there fights

A: I think you meant 'STATED 3 of THEIR fights' and not 'SIGHTED 3 of THERE fights.' However,moving on, it is easy for anyone to come and say character X has thrashed character Y. For instance I could easily say that Spiderman has beaten Galactus on four different occassions. Thus you simply stating that there have been 14 fights, with Wolvie having a winning record, means absolutely ...well ....squat. Whether you stated or sighted them. Unless you were to give the issue numbers of those 14 fights (goodness, I can even cut you some slack and ask you for half ...just 7 of them). Sighted or stated, doesn't matter much.

Wolvie8888:also spiderman is actauly 15 tons.

A: Wrong, it is 10 tons.

Wolvie8888:wolverine is 2tons maby more

A: Wrong again. Wolverine is between 800-1 ton lifting ability. Not 2 tons, and definitely not more (by the way it is 'maybe' not 'maby').

Wolvie8888:again level 4 is 800 pounds-25ton's

A: Wow, we agree! Amazing. And yes, as I stated that is why using levels is never a prudent idea. A level 4 character can be someone who can lift 800 pounds but will have the same rating as someone who can lift 25 tons. Basically someone who can outlift him OVER 25 TIMES, but they are still in the same rating.
A simple analogy for you would be cars. A 1965 VW Beetle is a car. As is a Bugatti Veyron. And both Bugatti and the '65 VW Beetle are owned by Volskwaggen. But one (the Bugatti) can accelerate to 60 in less than 3 seconds, while the other (the Bug) would probably take half a minute to get to 60mph. However they are both cars, BUT THEY ARE NOT PEERS.

Wolvie8888:so that makes sense that venom is in it.

A: I never doubted that. I was showing that just because someone is in level 4 doesn't mean squat, since one character can have 25 times the strength of another, yet be in the same grouping. As I said in the other post, the levels are too static.

Sparkz
Originally posted by spetznaz
Wolvie8888:again u are so dense is unbelievable.

A: Funny for YOU to call me dense. Actually I am quite perplexed that you even know what the meaning of 'dense' is. After all you cannot even string proper sentence syntax together, and whoever taught you English diction in grade school (are you still in grade school BTW, it seems like you are ....or you need to be) needs a thorough talking to.

Wolvie8888:I said they fought 14 times not that wolverien won 14 times how do u not understand that? is it relay that confusing?

A: Why yes, it is confusing! After all this is what you said in your 4th post on this thread:

wolverine has gone toe to toe with hulk 14 times and has a winning record

I know you might be a little slow on the uptake, but saying that Wolverine has gone against the Hulk 14 times, AND HAS A WINNING RECORD, insinuates that the clawed one has beat the Hulk AT LEAST OVER HALF (at the minimum) of those 14 'mythical' times. That is NOT true.
Or maybe the confusion is due to your atrophied sentence construction capability.

Wolvie8888: like i stated befor I do not own the 14 fights I own 5 but there in storage. I sighted 3 of there fights

A: I think you meant 'STATED 3 of THEIR fights' and not 'SIGHTED 3 of THERE fights.' However,moving on, it is easy for anyone to come and say character X has thrashed character Y. For instance I could easily say that Spiderman has beaten Galactus on four different occassions. Thus you simply stating that there have been 14 fights, with Wolvie having a winning record, means absolutely ...well ....squat. Whether you stated or sighted them. Unless you were to give the issue numbers of those 14 fights (goodness, I can even cut you some slack and ask you for half ...just 7 of them). Sighted or stated, doesn't matter much.

Wolvie8888:also spiderman is actauly 15 tons.

A: Wrong, it is 10 tons.

Wolvie8888:wolverine is 2tons maby more

A: Wrong again. Wolverine is between 800-1 ton lifting ability. Not 2 tons, and definitely not more (by the way it is 'maybe' not 'maby').

Wolvie8888:again level 4 is 800 pounds-25ton's

A: Wow, we agree! Amazing. And yes, as I stated that is why using levels is never a prudent idea. A level 4 character can be someone who can lift 800 pounds but will have the same rating as someone who can lift 25 tons. Basically someone who can outlift him OVER 25 TIMES, but they are still in the same rating.
A simple analogy for you would be cars. A 1965 VW Beetle is a car. As is a Bugatti Veyron. And both Bugatti and the '65 VW Beetle are owned by Volskwaggen. But one (the Bugatti) can accelerate to 60 in less than 3 seconds, while the other (the Bug) would probably take half a minute to get to 60mph. However they are both cars, BUT THEY ARE NOT PEERS.

Wolvie8888:so that makes sense that venom is in it.

A: I never doubted that. I was showing that just because someone is in level 4 doesn't mean squat, since one character can have 25 times the strength of another, yet be in the same grouping. As I said in the other post, the levels are too static.

Actuly Spider-man got a power increase to 15 tons

stormfront13
I would not say storms the most known x-men maby women x-men but not x-men. also I doguht ngith crawler could teleport hulks head off. yes he can teleport normal humans body parts off in AoA which is another unverse. but even if he can in NU hulk is far more durable then a normal human. hulk super durable, I highly dought he can just teleport his head off.

i said x-woman, well i think i did, if i didn't my mistake, because i meant to say x-woman. wolverine would naturally be the most popular x-man. but yeah, i meant to say x-woman. and nightcrawler can teleport certain body parts in the 616 universe as well. most recently he teleported just teh body of a sentinal, he left the arms, legs, and head, and just took the chest body thing. he did it with ease.

do you know who phoenix is?

yes, but he essentially was dead for a few seconds/minutes

Sparkz
yes, but he essentially was dead for a few seconds/minutes

yeah well i suppose you would be if your heart had stopped lol. I wonder if they could do the same to savage hulk tho with his higher durabilty, probaly but you never know.

stormfront13
i bet they could, i mean they didn't even go all out when they did it the first time, though cable did say that storm was impressive, and that he was a little scared. i can't wuite rmember if he said he was scared or not, but i think he did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.