cubes vs asgard and olympus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
shaper of worlds
kubik
molecule man
vs
all of asgard and olympus
(no odin since he is dead)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
shaper of worlds
kubik
molecule man
vs
all of asgard and olympus
(no odin since he is dead)

Definitely the cube beings without a doubt. Theyre in between the skyfathers and the likes of Galactus. They would devestate Asgard and Olympus.

thesilverspider
what if those three take on the celestial exitar

GalacticStorm
what if those three take on the celestial exitar

Theyd get squished eek!

thesilverspider
i dont know they might stand a chance imo. you got to take into consideration that the celestials usual be in groups but they will most likely get killed.

kgkg
i dont know they might stand a chance imo. you got to take into consideration that the celestials usual be in groups but they will most likely get killed.
I have shown scans of Cubes being scared of Celestials

Forget about fighting

MM might be able to match one who knows

GalacticStorm

F4 Annual 23 features the cube beings and the Celestials. Kubik takes Kosmos (female Beyonder) on a tour around the universe explaining their role in the scheme of hings. Its made very clear that they are both insects to the Celestial they come across. I'll see if i can find a scan. But yeah a Celestial would lay a hurting on em.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg

Forget about fighting

Hey i was just gonna do that!!!!! mad stick out tongue

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
F4 Annual 23 features the cube beings and the Celestials. Kubik takes Kosmos (female Beyonder) on a tour around the universe explaining their role in the scheme of hings. Its made very clear that they are both insects to the Celestial they come across. I'll see if i can find a scan. But yeah a Celestial would lay a hurting on em.

kgkg
Hey i was just gonna do that!!!!! mad stick out tongue
see it's easy when it's not about the phoenix

no theories needed

Swanky-Tuna
see it's easy when it's not about the phoenix

no theories needed
Haw haw.

ImmortalOne
MM is a total geek, I bet his still a virgin !!!

thesilverspider
you crazy mm is a pimp on the low

Wynndar
no...he had a girlfriend...volcana

thesilverspider
if not he can just turn a rock into a pussy and handle his biz

GalacticStorm

no theories needed

Agreed:

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4318/5a8kt.jpg

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8329/5b5tn.jpg

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Haw haw.

Indeed. eek! laughing out loud

Molecule man

Forget about fighting

Maybe Kubik meant that their powers were no match for the whole celestial race and not a single celestial. Anyway Molecule man could easily take on any of the celestials

thesilverspider
molecule man is the sh!t

kgkg
Agreed:

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/4318/5a8kt.jpg

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8329/5b5tn.jpg

Indeed. eek! laughing out loud
Bull crap

Full of contradiction

The writers are putting images out of proportion.

It’s says one reality effects tribunal. Which is wrong.

LT is above all reality.

Therefore LT owns marvel theories comes and go but facts remain

the Darkone
Molecule Man would get killed f**king aroundwith the top three Celestials Exitar, One Above All, Arishem

GalacticStorm
Bull crap

Full of contradiction

The writers are putting images out of proportion.

It’s says one reality effects tribunal. Which is wrong.

LT is above all reality.

Therefore LT owns marvel theories comes and go but facts remain

No theories please. It shows what it shows. big grin

It states that LT gets replaced in the creation cycle and here you see a Phoenix enhanced Stranger as the supreme being of reality.

HOTU only affected one universe on panel but it still took LT down no problem. You have no ground to stand on let it go. eek!

leonidas
hey gs, pop in to the power cosmic v astro-force thread. i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on a bit of the discussion going on over there. wink

kg, you've also been noticeably absent from a ss related discussion . . .

kgkg
No theories please. It shows what it shows. big grin

It states that LT gets replaced in the creation cycle and here you see a Phoenix enhanced Stranger as the supreme being of reality.

HOTU only affected one universe on panel but it still took LT down no problem. You have no ground to stand on let it go. eek!
Actually I do.

LT has been stated to have power over all Creation end of story.

Like I said any one who read marvel comics would

Know that LT is above all realities and what happens in one universe isn't affecting him.

HOTU won because LT wasn't stronger and had no (equal) not because he was limited to universal powers.
wink

HOTU also say LT is second after HOTU meaning PF can’t beat it ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

GalacticStorm
Actually I do.

LT has been stated to have power over all Creation end of story.

Like I said any one who read marvel comics would

Know that LT is above all realities and what happens in one universe isn't affecting him.

HOTU won because LT wasn't stronger and had no (equal) not because he was limited to universal powers.
wink

HOTU also say LT is second after HOTU meaning PF can’t beat it ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Phoenix has been stated to have power over and to be responsible for the making of creation. Big deal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyone who reads comics would know that in current continuity the one time the Phoenix power was measured against LT my b*tch came out on top. eek!

All this waffle is rich coming from someone who said "no theories needed"

As for your point on LT being above all realities. Well in the End Thanos only absorbed one reality and LT got taken down with it. Xmen Forever states that LT gets replaced in the creation cycle, Eternity said this replacement is the natural life cycle of a universe suggesting it happens in all universes. The fact that LT is affected supports that. Either way theres no denying the fact that a Phoenix enhanced Stranger was shown to be beyond LT and thats all it comes down to. Like it or lump it.

How can you say ""HOTU won because LT wasn't stronger and had no (equal) not because he was limited to universal powers" when a) On panel HOTU wasnt shown to have anything more than universal power b) Phoenix as shown on panel isnt limited to one universe) c) If HOTU beat LT because it was stronger then surely Phoenix depicted as defeating him means the same thing?

A little objectivity would help in debate my friend.

In the End Thanos when faced with the opposition said LT was the top of the food chain. Out of all those who faced Thanos that is certainly true. Again moot point. There are many ways to interpret that KG not the single way youre championing as the gospel truth. Given that Xmen Forever is current continuity it seems your interpretation isnt as solid as you'd like to believe. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonidas
hey gs, pop in to the power cosmic v astro-force thread. i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on a bit of the discussion going on over there. wink

kg, you've also been noticeably absent from a ss related discussion . . .

I'll find out more about the astro force then i'll join you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.