Aquaman vs. Thor without Hammer....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Fight takes place on Providence, Cable's floating island. Does Aquaman stand a chance of beating Thor without his hammer...?

the Darkone
Thor will kick his head in. Thor is superior fighter than aquaman and much stronger/durable/faster and more powerful.

guy smiley
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor will kick his head in.

That sums it up perfectly.

leonidas
physically yeah, that's exactly what would would happen. but am has some wicked poerful telepathy nowadays. i'm not entirely sure on it's extent, but someone with more current knowledge of his powers may disagree on the winner.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i doubt Aquaman would try to beat him physically after finding out how strong he is. Aquaman has a lot of resources at his disposal, especially in a place surrounded by water...

K3VIL
Thor without hammer, still can control weather, still can shoot lightnings of high magical power, still can just create an hurricane and send Aquaman into space, still can just speedblitz him.Thor also showed resistance to telepathy in the past, he is the Asgardian Prince, his mind is not weak, he'll probably walk into Aquaman while he tries to put him to slip.
Plus that magical hand isn't going to do much, this isn't Superman who has weakness to magic, Thor can stand up to magical attacks very well.

BobbyD
No. no

severance
Originally posted by leonidas
physically yeah, that's exactly what would would happen. but am has some wicked poerful telepathy nowadays. i'm not entirely sure on it's extent, but someone with more current knowledge of his powers may disagree on the winner.

Aquaman's telepathy is based on his affinity to nature. and as man has supposedly descended down the evolutionary tree from sea going animals, there is still a part of the human psyche he can tap into. I do not think the asgardian gods have the same evolutionary path as man therefore aquaman's tp does jack sh*t to him

the Darkone
Originally posted by severance
Aquaman's telepathy is based on his affinity to nature. and as man has supposedly descended down the evolutionary tree from sea going animals, there is still a part of the human psyche he can tap into. I do not think the asgardian gods have the same evolutionary path as man therefore aquaman's tp does jack sh*t to him

Aquman mind powers won't work on Thor, xavier tired ot years ago let's say it was unpleasent for Mr. Xavier who is above Aquaman in mental powers.

K3VIL
Originally posted by severance
Thor is son a Skyfather and an Elder Goddess.
AM telepathy will not save him, he'll call upon the JLA to stay alive.

severance
Originally posted by the Darkone
Aquman mind powers won't work on Thor, xavier tired ot years ago let's say it was unpleasent for Mr. Xavier who is above Aquaman in mental powers.

so you are agreeing with me then

severance
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor is son a Skyfather and an Elder Goddess.
AM telepathy will not save him, he'll call upon the JLA to stay alive.

so you are agreeing with me then?

Solidus Snake
he'll call supes and supes will kick in thors tail

or he wold call ww or jonn. w/o his hammer he could fall to them

severance
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
he'll call supes and supes will kick in thors tail

or he wold call ww or jonn. w/o his hammer he could fall to them

i dont see am as chicken shit enough to call his mates to fight for him. he would lose but h would take it like a man ... fish .. thing

yahman
Anyone who can send a steel pipe through Despero, is going to hurt Thor physically. For crying out loud he has been hurt by Mr Hyde b4
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leonidas
<<Anyone who can send a steel pipe through Despero, is going to hurt Thor physically. For crying out loud he has been hurt by Mr Hyde b4
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>

oh, i think he'd get thor's attention no doubt. and i'm still not sure am's mental powers are as limited as some think. and he IS on an island. all he needs to do is get thor underwater THEN the fight would be in his favor and thor's storm powers would be negated. am gets very little respect on this forum, but i'm sure he'd give thor more hassle than some around here are willing to admit. as for his magic hand made of water - just what exactly is it capable of?

golem370
A cool pic of Thor

leonidas
cool pic of KING thor . . .

BobbyD
i dont see am as chicken shit enough to call his mates to fight for him. he would lose but h would take it like a man ... fish .. thing

laughing

That was good, Severance!

golem370
Another good Thor pic.

golem370
Another pic

leonidas
cool aquaman pic.

big grin

leonidas
another cool pic facing off against supes.

BobbyD
Cool pics, Leo.

Thanks.

leonidas
my pleasure.

big grin

olympian
"Anyone who can send a steel pipe through Despero, is going to hurt Thor physically. For crying out loud he has been hurt by Mr Hyde b4"

Hyde isent exactly a weakling. Altho i recall another time where Hyde was knocked out simply after running against a standing Thor, who didnt even tried anything.

Aquaman has the kind of strenght to punch cl 100 guys but not for the win usually- he can hurt but not beat. Its his strenght combined with his other abilites that make him dangerous.

leonidas
<<Aquaman has the kind of strenght to punch cl 100 guys but not for the win usually- he can hurt but not beat. Its his strenght combined with his other abilites that make him dangerous.>>

that's what i keep trying to say . . .

oly, you know anything about am's new hand?

King_Mungi
Aquaman's new hand:
-By controling the density of his hand he can control water such as seperating a 100 foot tidal wave
-With the hand he never dries out, like Namor still does. So he is at full strength all the time
-His hand can heal people on the brink of death
-He can get visions he can see in his hand
-Ability to cancel out magic with it

Some of Aquaman feats:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7017332&postcount=99

leonidas
king, you are my new favourite poster. muchos gracias. i think it's clear this wouldn't be the route some are claiming. thor still wins the majority, i think, unless am gets him in the water, but it's a lot closer than some might have thought.

kgkg
Thor wins.

People don't realize that even without his hammer.

Thor is near Hulk level.

And can use his God wave

Thor/herc created enough force to knock a planet out of orbit. now that's power.

and aquanman Telepathy isn't good enough to mind control Thor.

K3VIL
Aquaman is nothing to Thor, he's struggling to lift that city block and he is UNDERWATER.Namor has pushed huge ships and submarines underwater without showing that much effort.
His water hand compared to Mjolnir is an action figure.
P.S. Why he can't get a decent costume?That orange and green one makes him looking like a drag queen.
The only decent outfit was the one if the picture where he dodge bullets and the one he use while he fights Warrior/Guy Gardner

olympian
"Aquaman's new hand:
-By controling the density of his hand he can control water such as seperating a 100 foot tidal wave
-With the hand he never dries out, like Namor still does. So he is at full strength all the time
-His hand can heal people on the brink of death
-He can get visions he can see in his hand
-Ability to cancel out magic with it"

That pretty much sums it up. The hand was given by the Lady of the Lake and Aquaman at first couldnt use it as an offensive weapon otherwise he would unleashed an ancient evil.

With that evil being defeated he pretty much from what i gather can use the hand at his liking now.

One thing to keep in mind regarding to magic. He so far has been seen to undo magic mutations and spells (not Dr fate level but still. Tempest level iirc). I dont know how he would measure agaisnt Godly "magic".

"and aquanman Telepathy isn't good enough to mind control Thor"

What kind of Tp level would be needed to be able to do that? I never know in the case of Herc/Thor.

"Aquaman is nothing to Thor, he's struggling to lift that city block and he is UNDERWATER"

To be honest i dont see anyone claiming that he can compete strenghtwise. Hes kind of like the old Thing in that aspect. He can hurt but not more than that. If it was strenght alone he would lose everytime.

Thinking about it, does the old Thing ever had a strenght feat like that one of Aq?

In the end its not just strenght. Its that added to other things he can do.

And i say this while making clear that with hammer or not, Thor will win the majority.

It just wont be easy as a one punch ko.

olympian
About the costume. Eh that one he has in the pic with superman works for him.

Not the orange being a " shirt " but instead being a golden chain mail.

I always visioned that an underwater king would wear something related to an armor and considering the riches that exist below. . .

That one and "Ross look" nail it. Altho i dont mind the one dring PAd run. It was a fresh change.

Pointinel
i dont think arthur can stand a full force from mjolnir.

so yeah, thor wins this.

long pig
Aquaman used his hand to undo the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak a few months ago.

It was pretty cool.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
"Anyone who can send a steel pipe through Despero, is going to hurt Thor physically. For crying out loud he has been hurt by Mr Hyde b4"

Hyde isent exactly a weakling. Altho i recall another time where Hyde was knocked out simply after running against a standing Thor, who didnt even tried anything.

Aquaman has the kind of strength to punch cl 100 guys but not for the win usually- he can hurt but not beat. Its his strength combined with his other abilities that make him dangerous.

I disagree, Hyde recently fell off a rather small building and was ko'ed. He is listed as Level 5, meaning he cannot lift over 75 tons. If sum who cannot lift 75 tons is hurting Thor, then Aquaman is certainly going to do alot of damage.

City blocks weigh less than submarines and Ocean liners ? I think not !!!!!!!!
Aquaman has also lifted submarines and ocean liners,

A variety of characters are close to an angry Hulk in strength, in DC and Marvel !!!!!!!! Aquaman has what i refer to as Demi God Strength (See Power Levels out of 10, thread) He is stronger than characters such as Thing, Rhino, Sandman, Sasquatch and co, but on a level with characters such as Abomination, Namor !!!!!!!! Wonderman and Ultimate Colossus. as Olympian so elegantly put it;

'Aquaman has the kind of strength to punch cl 100 guys but not for the win usually- he can hurt but not beat. Its his strength combined with his other abilities that make him dangerous.'

Thor's durability is questionable, he has been hurt by some proportionately weak characters. IMO characters such as Hyde, Wrecker and Thing, shouldn't be able to hurt Thor, but they often do.

If you add in all of Aquaman's extra abilities, we have a really good match.

Thor wins 7/10. smile

yahman
Originally posted by yahman
I disagree, Hyde recently fell off a rather small building and was ko'ed. He is listed as Level 5, meaning he cannot lift over 75 tons. If sum who cannot lift 75 tons is hurting Thor, then Aquaman is certainly going to do alot of damage.

Aquaman has also lifted submarines and ocean liners,

A variety of characters are close to an angry Hulk in strength, in DC and Marvel !!!!!!!! Aquaman has what i refer to as Demi God Strength (See Power Levels out of 10, thread) He is stronger than characters such as Thing, Rhino, Sandman, Sasquatch and co, but on a level with characters such as Abomination, Namor !!!!!!!! Wonderman and Ultimate Colossus. as Olympian so elegantly put it;

'Aquaman has the kind of strength to punch cl 100 guys but not for the win usually- he can hurt but not beat. Its his strength combined with his other abilities that make him dangerous.'

Thor's durability is questionable, he has been hurt by some proportionately weak characters. IMO characters such as Hyde, Wrecker and Thing, shouldn't be able to hurt Thor, but they often do.

If you add in all of Aquaman's extra abilities, we have a really good match.

Thor wins 7/10. smile

Sorry .... i've just seen the pic about the city block !!!!!!!! I recall this comment

Aquaman has also lifted submarines and ocean liners.

leonidas
<<And i say this while making clear that with hammer or not, Thor will win the majority.

It just wont be easy as a one punch ko.>>

agreed.

olympian
"I disagree, Hyde recently fell off a rather small building and was ko'ed. He is listed as Level 5, meaning he cannot lift over 75 tons. If sum who cannot lift 75 tons is hurting Thor, then Aquaman is certainly going to do alot of damage. "

That fall of a building example isent a strenght one. Its a durability showing.

" Thor's durability is questionable, he has been hurt by some proportionately weak characters. IMO characters such as Hyde, Wrecker and Thing, shouldn't be able to hurt Thor, but they often do. "

Anybody gets hurt by beings way weaker.

And the "shouldnt be able to" comes from a long way. Spiderman and Wolverine shouldnt be able to do alot of what they do.

Batman even with the kriptonite ring shouldnt be able to make Superman bleed. Its not like his durability becomes human level all of a sudden. Nor he should have being able to kick Captain Marvel when he was going in his direction at fast speeds.

in both cases he " should " have had his bones broken.

Thats comics.

yahman
"I disagree, Hyde recently fell off a rather small building and was ko'ed. He is listed as Level 5, meaning he cannot lift over 75 tons. If sum who cannot lift 75 tons is hurting Thor, then Aquaman is certainly going to do alot of damage. "

That fall of a building example isent a strenght one. Its a durability showing.

" Thor's durability is questionable, he has been hurt by some proportionately weak characters. IMO characters such as Hyde, Wrecker and Thing, shouldn't be able to hurt Thor, but they often do. "

Anybody gets hurt by beings way weaker.

And the "shouldnt be able to" comes from a long way. Spiderman and Wolverine shouldnt be able to do alot of what they do.

Batman even with the kriptonite ring shouldnt be able to make Superman bleed. Its not like his durability becomes human level all of a sudden. Nor he should have being able to kick Captain Marvel when he was going in his direction at fast speeds.

in both cases he " should " have had his bones broken.

Thats comics.

I was under the impression that Supes becomes powerless, when in the general area of kryptonite (Writers interpretaion i guess)

Yes characters get hurt by weaker beings, but Thor gets hurt by a lot !!!!
wink

For example we see Deathstroke (A superstrong charcter) bouncing off Aquaman. Yet Cpatain Ammerica was able to floor King Thor ! confused

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Pointinel
i dont think arthur can stand a full force from mjolnir.

so yeah, thor wins this.
Obviously not, but the hammer's not involved in this. So that's a moot point...

I definately think Thor would take the majority, but Aquaman is strong enough to do some damage, and with his other abilities, he's got more than enough at his disposal to prove a threat to Thor.

olympian
"I was under the impression that Supes becomes powerless, when in the general area of kryptonite (Writers interpretaion i guess)"

I guess it does. I always view it as he becomes powerless -after- getting exposed to it for some time.

Then again it might not be accurate anymore. I just felt the way Bats made him bleed was somewhat too easy to my taste.

"Yes characters get hurt by weaker beings, but Thor gets hurt by a lot !!!!
For example we see Deathstroke (A superstrong charcter) bouncing off Aquaman. Yet Cpatain Ammerica was able to floor King Thor !"

And yet Aquaman also lost in a h2h fight against Batman before.

Where he shouldnt considering hes also skilled and physically speaking is damn way above Bats league.

That Captain America example its kind of an exception. He didnt floored KT. The "shield" did. Wich still didnt worked. Deathstroke otoh attacked Aquaman physically speaking. He jumped at him to get him down.

Its kind of having Bats with Thors hammer. He would also hurt Superman and more. But it wouldnt be because of his own might but rather the weapon.

yahman

Where he shouldnt considering hes also skilled and physically speaking is damn way aboke Bats league.

That Captain America example its kind of an exception. He didnt floored KT. The "shield" did. Wich still didnt worked. Deathstroke otoh attacked Aquaman physically speaking. He jumped at him to get him down.

Its kind of having Bats with Thors hammer. He would also hurt Superman and more. But it wouldnt be because of his own might but rather the weapon.

Garbage !!!!!!!! And you know it is. A shield is a shield, it doesn't have any exterior momentum other than the force provided by Cap. smile

olympian
Except it isent a "regular shield" maybe.

Its a walking plot device ready to hit you devil

yahman
Except it isent a "regular shield" maybe.

Its a walking plot device ready to hit you devil

IMO, as is Moljnir. smile

olympian
And Wolverine`s claws. You cant forget that one.

yahman
And Wolverine`s claws. You cant forget that one.

Indeed, they went straight through Thor, If i remember correctly.

olympian
In the story where Thor killed him together with Thing and Hulk?

The claws cut the arm, they didnt cut the arm off.

If thats the part you are talking about.

roughrider
Lil' Arthur Whitefish goes down hard, Hammer or not. Thor breaks out the tartar sauce! laughing out loud

yahman
In the story where Thor killed him together with Thing and Hulk?

The claws cut the arm, they didnt cut the arm off.

If thats the part you are talking about.

Once again consistent writing from Jurgens. roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
In my pov its not bad writting in that part. Thor wasent using the Odinforce in that fight. He was cut like he would normally be in a comic against Wolverine.

He lost the arm in the battle with Thing and Hulk.

yahman
In my pov its not bad writting in that part. Thor wasent using the Odinforce in that fight. He was cut like he would normally be in a comic against Wolverine.

He lost the arm in the battle with Thing and Hulk.

Read it again, he did have the Odin Force at that point.

I didn't say bad i suggested inconsistent.

Characters who should be withstanding nukes, shouldn't be able to be cut by wolverine. He doesn't inflict enough pressure. Its like hitting a steel wall with a knife. smile

leonidas
<<Characters who should be withstanding nukes, shouldn't be able to be cut by wolverine. He doesn't inflict enough pressure. Its like hitting a steel wall with a knife. >>

you'd think. the problem is if wolvie COULDN'T cut someone, he'd be (and in many cases SHOULD be) totally useless. and marvel and wolvie fans could never handle that . . .

olympian
Yahman as far as i recall, the Odinforce in that fight was blocked. He couldnt use it.

"you'd think. the problem is if wolvie COULDN'T cut someone, he'd be (and in many cases SHOULD be) totally useless. and marvel and wolvie fans could never handle that . . ."

Too true. And the same for so many.

yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Characters who should be withstanding nukes, shouldn't be able to be cut by wolverine. He doesn't inflict enough pressure. Its like hitting a steel wall with a knife. >>

you'd think. the problem is if wolvie COULDN'T cut someone, he'd be (and in many cases SHOULD be) totally useless. and marvel and wolvie fans could never handle that . . .

There like Phillip Paul man's 'The subtle Knife' (His Dark Materials the book) I.E> they can cut though anything.

To be fair consistency is a factor regularly abandoned by Writers.

yahman
Yahman as far as i recall, the Odinforce in that fight was blocked. He couldnt use it.

"you'd think. the problem is if wolvie COULDN'T cut someone, he'd be (and in many cases SHOULD be) totally useless. and marvel and wolvie fans could never handle that . . ."

Too true. And the same for so many.

It happens before Strange gets the necklace around his neck. wink

Warmonger
"I was under the impression that Supes becomes powerless, when in the general area of kryptonite (Writers interpretaion i guess)"

I guess it does. I always view it as he becomes powerless -after- getting exposed to it for some time.

Then again it might not be accurate anymore. I just felt the way Bats made him bleed was somewhat too easy to my taste.

"Yes characters get hurt by weaker beings, but Thor gets hurt by a lot !!!!
For example we see Deathstroke (A superstrong charcter) bouncing off Aquaman. Yet Cpatain Ammerica was able to floor King Thor !"

Where he shouldnt considering hes also skilled and physically speaking is damn way above Bats league.

Deathsroke had lost his powers during that entire arc so he wasn't as fast or as strong as he normally is. Its one the things he keeps repeating over in that same panel I know I got the comics.

Darth Martin
bump

jasofisc
can't thor still godblast without his hammer if so enough said. If thor was resistant to X's telepathy then aquaman's is doing nothing. Thor is a much better fighter stronger, more agile and the list goes on and on.

Lucid Lui
More agile? When does Thor show much agility?

Darth Martin
What if this fight is around the ocean? also, I'm not sure if Thor can use magic properly without mnjolnir.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
More agile? When does Thor show much agility?

when he was fighting masterson thor he was leaping over his attacks. Also I just thought an ageless thunder god would have learned some tricks over the years.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by jasofisc
when he was fighting masterson thor he was leaping over his attacks. Also I just thought an ageless thunder god would have learned some tricks over the years. Any chance you can get scans?

Aquaman's a very agile fighter. He's a swimmer, leaping around alot and using his legs is made for him. I highly doubt Thor has him beat in that area.

Aqua-pimp
The only thing that can make Thor win this fight is his strenght no way in hell is he faster and more agile than Aquaman..
Aquaman is strong enough to do some serieus damage to Thor but Thor won't be able to hit Arthur.. ow and the few magical attacks Thor still has left without mjolnir won't do sh*t to AC his waterhand gives him the power to block those attacks + there's the slim chance that Aquaman's telepathy will work on Thor wel i'f that's so he's serieusly screwed

This is a list of every thing AC can trow at Thor from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquaman

jasofisc
I don't have the scans i'm afraid I think their in the thor respect thread.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The only thing that can make Thor win this fight is his strenght no way in hell is he faster and more agile than Aquaman..
Aquaman is strong enough to do some serieus damage to Thor but Thor won't be able to hit Arthur.. ow and the few magical attacks Thor still has left without mjolnir won't do sh*t to AC his waterhand gives him the power to block those attacks + there's the slim chance that Aquaman's telepathy will work on Thor wel i'f that's so he's serieusly screwed

This is a list of every thing AC can trow at Thor from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquaman

um thor can move as fast as the lightning and he still has godblast at his disposal soooooo that will fry aqua man. But when I thought about it more yeah aquaman is more agile.

Aqua-pimp
Yeah that's true...he can move at the speed of lightning when he uses mljolnir erm And if i read the thread correcly it states Aquaman is fighting a Thor without mjlonir.
Without mjolnir Thor is just as fast as you or me unles you can proof to me that Thor can fight at the speed of lightning without mjolnir....
(few days of silence..)
hmm no evidence hey.. ok i rest my case laughing

cool

jasofisc

Aqua-pimp
That's quite a list you got there.. wink

Sure i have evidence that mjolnir affects thor's speed..just about every Thor comic on the planet is my evidence..Thor travels to galaxies with his hamer at near lightspeed do you want to tell me thor can move his body at light speed without his hammer???!!! eek! Mjolnir is the reason Thor can counter the Silver surfer"s speed in a fight laughing

you just proved that Thor has enough STRENGHT to throw stuff at the speed of light wink but hey i agree.. that hammer o his really is powerfull isn't it.. laughing you won't find something like that at wal mart laughing out loud

Thor is without a doubt much faster than the average human being...
Those are really cool pics bytheway however they don't prove he's faster than a captain America, Black panther or Aquaman.

Can i now declare myself the winner? erm laughing

cool

hunbu04
actually thor is faster than captain anerica and black panther but not aquaman thor/herc like most gods except hermes ofcource possesses minor superspeed. without the hammer thor can move at 110-115 m/h

Priest
thor wins, he has a good resistances to telepathy. Also i dont see Aqua Man slugging it out with thor. AquaMan may be more agile than tor on paper, but its no speed that Thor dident handle before.

Aqua-pimp
Strenght->Thor

Speed->Aquaman

So you agree with me this is a fight between speed and strenght...

cool

Priest
Strenght->Thor

Speed->Aquaman

So you agree with me this is a fight between speed and strenght...

cool
also durability, whereas Thor has a major advantage.

Aqua-pimp
Correction: It's no speed Thor ever handle before....

without his hamer wink

It's a whole different ball game without mjolnir laughing

cool

Priest
Correction: It's no speed Thor ever handle before....

without his hamer wink

It's a whole different ball game without mjolnir laughing

cool
Hmm, thor looks pretty agile and quicks here, notice thor is fighting without mijior, and laying a ass beating to Loki, and Fernis. this scan also displays Thor's superior h2h skills imo.
http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorbeatdown1bw.jpg

MightyEInherjar
Strength greatly effects your speed too. If you can throw something the speed of light, that means your arm was potentially moving at that speed as well when the object left your hand. Thor's reflexes are top notch, and his straight speed is nothing to be looked over.

Think about it, if you had legs that could squat 100s of tons, how fast do you think you could run the mile? How fast would you run in general? At least 100s of mph.

Aqua-pimp
Main that's soooo true it explainse Thor's minor super speed..which isn't enough speed to win from Aquaman on that department.. laughing

cool

Aqua-pimp
Yes he does doesn't he ..erm

He's quite fast ..

but in AC league of fastness?..uhm

NO laughing

cool

jasofisc
That's quite a list you got there.. wink

Sure i have evidence that mjolnir affects thor's speed..just about every Thor comic on the planet is my evidence..Thor travels to galaxies with his hamer at near lightspeed do you want to tell me thor can move his body at light speed without his hammer???!!! eek! Mjolnir is the reason Thor can counter the Silver surfer"s speed in a fight laughing

you just proved that Thor has enough STRENGHT to throw stuff at the speed of light wink but hey i agree.. that hammer o his really is powerfull isn't it.. laughing you won't find something like that at wal mart laughing out loud

Thor is without a doubt much faster than the average human being...
Those are really cool pics bytheway however they don't prove he's faster than a captain America, Black panther or Aquaman.

Can i now declare myself the winner? erm laughing

cool

man dude you really don't read post very well do you I said seed as far as fighting goes not traveling speed. With out his hammer (like in the loki fight) he fights people who have superspeed.

every comic does not suggest in any way that the hammer increases his speed that's your assumption.

Once again you don't read the whole post I directed you to the last part of it where it talks about thor's DNA produced a speedster, that's his DNA not his hammer's.

Being tons faster then other gods who can keep up with the surfer (loki) with out his hammer shows that he's a lot faster then even aqua man

you can declare yourself the winner if you want to look like a jerk.

jasofisc
Yes he does doesn't he ..erm

He's quite fast ..

but in AC league of fastness?..uhm

NO laughing

cool

you make aquaman sound like the flash

if thor can keep up with (and exceed) loki with out his hammer then what makes aquaman leauges faster then thor with out his hammer.

K3VIL
AHAHAHAH I can't believe how many fishead fanboys there are.
Strength:
Thor 10/10
He's in the class of Supes, Aquaman will never be up there.

Durability:
Thor 10/10
Same thing, Thor survived planetary erasing explosions.Aquaman maximum what is it?Probably a thousand of cruise missiles?

Speed/Reflexes:
Thor 10/10
Thor has outmatched Thor in her own realm, keep up in fights with heralds and cand travel a lightspeeds and change direction while he moves at such speeds.

Agility:
Thor 8/10
He has outmatched his enemies showing moving skills many times, last to list Fenris.Also when he was in his mortal incarnation he showed he just doesn't need to rely on brute strength when it's not necessary.

Energy/Magical Powers:
He commands lightning and weather in all their forms.Mjolnir enhance those powers.He could still call upon a lightning which fried Durok the Destroyer a guy who knocked down Silver Surfer.
He can just create an hurricane and throw Aquaman in outerspace.

Battle Experience:
Thor 100/100
He's around from millennias.

Soleran
Haha this thread is amusing yet saddens me at the sametime.

Aquaman gets stomped

Thor 9/10 wins without his hammer.

mighty adam
thor ftw. aqua's tp won't do much good here but it will still be a fight aquaman strong as hell and a good fighter in all. but thors stronger, more skilled, and better with magic. only thing aqua got going for him is his speed. thor 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.