The Galactic Literature Deposit Box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Hey fellow Star Wars fans. Do you have any general Ideas about anything that is basically Star Wars: Expanded Universe related? You can slam down most of that material here. Maybe a great Idea for a book, or a new video game idea, and we can share our Ideas and compare them.

Sounds like a fun bun to me!

Enjoy.

Captain REX
And then, high tail it over to the GenFic to write stuff. eek!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Deus Ex
Plug plug.... ahem!

Hey, I have some stuff over there already.

Darth_Veav
My Idea: The Jawa Order pwning NJO

Sorgo
W00t!?!?!1

Captain REX
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Plug plug.... ahem!

Hey, I have some stuff over there already.

I'll have to hunt it down.

Deus Ex
It's mixed in with the SW Versus Storytime thread.

Sorgo
Everyone watch out. This threads pwn4g3 comes in threes.

overlord
Darth Penile enters orbit with the World Penetrator (it's able to go through atmosphere!!) he lands on Alderaan's surface near Aldera, capitol city of the planet.
Darth Penile is grim, he leaves his ugly brown freighter. Darth Penile floats towards the city, he has revenge on his mind.
Darth Penile is floating magically through the city towards the center of the city, every Gungan space car in the way gets electrocuted by his eyes, they all explode before him.
Suddenly Peniles body makes a twist and he floats in to some Alderaan night club. *close up to Peniles eyes shifting sideways* He checks out the scene. People are playing intergalactic online games, everybody is naked because they are playing pr0n wars. In the midst of the crowd are dark cloaked things sitting looking at Darth Penile.
They are everywhere!! They are jawa.

Jawa are the natural millenia old rivals of the sith. Jawa Sorgo is sipping some blue milk, the rest are looking at Penile.
Suddenly Penile lets out a howl and starts electrocuting the naked people playing online games. The Jawa have dissapeared like in a second. It appears they have shot into the corners and evaded with ease. Oh my god.
Suddenly some Jawa named Illustrious starts to cackle: "omgz0rz, fr*Ck!ng j4wA p4wnAg3!! Wat teh f*ckz0rz? yu wil die!!!1"
The jawa quickly ignites a green and black lightsaber from under his cloak. Darth Penile already ignited his and suddenly gets a beating on his saber by the jawa sabers, Penile throws his body back with a twirl and slashes with a large swing, the jawa shoots backwards and immediately comes back again slashing with an EX formation at Darth Penile, suddenly his red lightsaber is stuck between the two!
Darth Penile can't get it out!! Sparks fly everywhere!!! Oh my godz0rs!!
WHAM!! The lightsaber gets ripped from Peniles hands! The jawa throws away the red lightsaber over his shoulder and starts slashing in butterfly rotation.
Darth Penile's face shows true fear and he starts to back off quickly. THEN!! Suddenly the door gets kicked in and Ushgarak steps in. Ushgarak: "BUSTED!! This party is over, consider this nightclub closed and you two flamers banned from this world!"

The other jawa already launched out the door and the two remaining flamers among all the dead people leave with their heads down with embarrassment.

TEH END!!!!111

Twilight Janick
I have an idea: Most of the NJO Jedi are recruited in schools from suspecting people who ace exams without studying.

General Zink
I can do that WITHOUT the Force. no expression

Twilight Janick
I didn't say all people who do that are capable of that with the Force. Anyway, here's another passage:

While Master Ung fights off General Grievous in the 10th level of Pau City with his yellow-bladed, green-and-gold-hilted primary lightsaber and orange-bladed secondary lightsaber, an arrest team is on its way to the Senate in order to arrest the Supreme Chancellor. Led by Mace Windu, the other three (Master Grandchamps, Master Fisto and Lauryanne Taylor) lights up their lightsabers. Two purple lightblades, a blue one, two green ones and a pink one whined to life.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I didn't say all people who do that are capable of that with the Force. Anyway, here's another passage:

While Master Ung fights off General Grievous in the 10th level of Pau City with his yellow-bladed, green-and-gold-hilted primary lightsaber and orange-bladed secondary lightsaber, an arrest team is on its way to the Senate in order to arrest the Supreme Chancellor. Led by Mace Windu, the other three (Master Grandchamps, Master Fisto and Lauryanne Taylor) lights up their lightsabers. Two purple lightblades, a blue one, two green ones and a pink one whined to life.
OVERLOAD!

Twilight Janick
What kind of overload?

Tangible God
Ya know, a FREAKY overload.

Tru_Slice
TMI overload.

bobcrickett
That made my eyes hurt. Can you say 'plagiarism of Star Wars?'

Twilight Janick
Right, so I'd made another. This time, this is Darth Tami waiting for me in the palace of the Archduke, on Geonosis. Unbeknownst to most Separatists, she was the wife of the Archduke, Poggle the Lesser. I went to her after I led the attack on the Viceroyal Palace of the Trade Federation, on Cato Neimoidia. After extensive search, I found her with her red-bladed lightsaber under maintenance. So I lighted my legendary yellow-bladed lightsaber that has a green-and-gold hilt. Knowing I mastered Soresu and Ataro more than Darth Tami did, I was able to finish her off quite rapidly.

Captain REX
I think I can feel my brains melt out through my nose...

Tangible God
Right, so I'd made another. This time, this is Darth Tami waiting for me in the palace of the Archduke, on Geonosis. Unbeknownst to most Separatists, she was the wife of the Archduke, Poggle the Lesser. I went to her after I led the attack on the Viceroyal Palace of the Trade Federation, on Cato Neimoidia. After extensive search, I found her with her red-bladed lightsaber under maintenance. So I lighted my legendary yellow-bladed lightsaber that has a green-and-gold hilt. Knowing I mastered Soresu and Ataro more than Darth Tami did, I was able to finish her off quite rapidly. Think quite highly of yourself don't you.....my lord?

Tru_Slice
Right, so I'd made another. This time, this is Darth Tami waiting for me in the palace of the Archduke, on Geonosis. Unbeknownst to most Separatists, she was the wife of the Archduke, Poggle the Lesser. I went to her after I led the attack on the Viceroyal Palace of the Trade Federation, on Cato Neimoidia. After extensive search, I found her with her red-bladed lightsaber under maintenance. So I lighted my legendary yellow-bladed lightsaber that has a green-and-gold hilt. Knowing I mastered Soresu and Ataro more than Darth Tami did, I was able to finish her off quite rapidly.

I would like to see this...famed lightsaber of yours.

Twilight Janick
The thread is called: Galactic Literature Deposit Box!

Of course, I knew that in that particular passage, I did capture the TF viceroy's palace on Cato Neimoidia, but the TF soon launched a counter-attack in which I was the only Force-sensitive survivor amongst the defenders. I fled to Geonosis, using a hijacked C-9979.

overlord
I have this fanfiction story where a guy is fighting with a lightsaber on a chain wich he keeps in the air with the force and slashes all ways.
The story is about Jar Jar Binks, Super Gaylord of the force. Tres cool.

Twilight Janick
Anyway, Darth Tami would be a pushover for Yaddle, which I fought until defeat for the Jedi Trials.

Tangible God
Omg.....

overlord
Anyway, Darth Tami would be a pushover for Yaddle, which I fought until defeat for the Jedi Trials.

Anyway.. When I saw the seeker missiles shot at me by Darth Swami, I quickly grabbed my legendary lightsaber and cut them all down!!!
And it was me who defeated the uber strong Darth Swami and Darth Penile.

Twilight Janick
Darth Tami would be a pushover for you too. I still fought 200 SBDs in order to hijack that C-9979, all at once.

Sorgo
Darth Tami would be a pushover for you too. I still fought 200 SBDs in order to hijack that C-9979, all at once.

Why must you pollinate my thread?

Gryn Jabar
The thread is called: Galactic Literature Deposit Box!

Of course, I knew that in that particular passage, I did capture the TF viceroy's palace on Cato Neimoidia, but the TF soon launched a counter-attack in which I was the only Force-sensitive survivor amongst the defenders. I fled to Geonosis, using a hijacked C-9979.
Just what in the hell are you talking about?

Twilight Janick
I reveal my story piece by piece.

Sorgo
This a Literature Deposit Box, not a f*cking Roleplaying thread.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo
This a Literature Deposit Box, not a f*cking Roleplaying thread. Damn it.

(Throws away Little Orphan Annie costume)

Gryn Jabar
ROFLMAO. *Throws away leather queen outfit*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.