Who is a good match for Cloud?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
I was watching Final Fantasy Advent Childern they other day and I start wondering, who would be a good match for Cloud but I couldn't come up with anyone. It seemed to either be a massive curp stop in Clouds favour or the complet other way around. So the task at hand is to name some comic character could he fight even with?

xmarksthespot
Tifa would probably kick the crap out of most street levellers so they're out.

Laminator_X
What's funny is that when I saw this thread, at first I thought you meant Cloud from the New Defenders.

I'm old.

TwisterGameX
Link will tear his ass.

thesilverspider
squall from ff8 would

srankmissingnin
Link?... Link? Have you even seen Advent Childern? I wouldn't even give link decident odds against Reno.

sam_drugbringer
I tend to avoid FF vs matches beacuse it allways ends with a heated argument over the valididy of Metor's attack animation.

Fanboy
Link would school Cloud.

leonheartmm
lol. yeah those attack animations really do tale ff characters on a whole different level, but cloud is ofcourse now confirmed to be more powerful than sephiroth, and sephiroth sends the entire solar system crashing on top of ur head! i doubt any1 lower than cyttorak or a solar system/star destroyer would pose a good matchup for cloudstrife.

leonheartmm
link? u mean that idiotic zelda elf? PUHLEASE, the guy cant even talk right with a 128bit console!!!!!!!!!!

Arahan
Hey Link is cool. Dont think that he can beat Cloud
but he is still a powerful guy.

leonheartmm
lol. i was kiddin, i like link too, hes a cute character, but not quite so powerful.

Juntai
Link was in the Soul Caliber tournament as well.
But I still doubt he'd beat Cloud.

Xplosive
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children rocked, it was awesome.

The True Fear
JP

SaTsuJiN
Seigfried (Sc3) is crazy enough me thinks

Tru_Slice
How 'bout Sephiroth?

Celestial
Cloud defeated Sephiroth after a very good fight.

K1ll3r
personally i don't think Cloud really can defeat Sephiroth as easily as in advent children, Sephiroth died to easy what when cloud used omnislash and all, he was having trouble fighting those three sephiroth spirits and Sephiroth would kick their asses without even trying. well in kingdom hearts *shudder* the main character can defeat both sephiroth and cloud. Link would not defeat Cloud.

Darkstorm Zero
I think Squall would draw even with Cloud...

Mako Victim
I think Solid Snake would probably be able to take him..

DarkC
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I was watching Final Fantasy Advent Childern they other day and I start wondering, who would be a good match for Cloud but I couldn't come up with anyone. It seemed to either be a massive curp stop in Clouds favour or the complet other way around. So the task at hand is to name some comic character could he fight even with?
Evil Anakin? I dunno.

legacy92
Joey from suikoden2 wit da darkdowrd rune would give cloud a run for his money imo

golem370
Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.