Rocky vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Straight up boxing match.

(I may have done this before, but I don't care).

Rocky has Mickey, Apollo, and Adrienne in his corner.

Batman has Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing in his corner.

Rocky gets a montage as well. A good 10 minute long montage. One that plays both "Eye of the Tiger" and "Gonna Fly Now" in the background.

Batman gets uh...his money.

I believe Rocky wins.

brainchild81
Does Rocky get a montage?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by brainchild81
Does Rocky get a montage?

Woah! Thanks for reminding me! I fixed it.

Rocky totally gets a montage.

Laminator_X
Ah, see there's a problem. If the Rocky movies have shown us anything, it's that money blinds the Eye of the Tiger. If Batman gives Rock a nice beefy advance on his share of the purse, Rock'll loose his edge and go down just like he did in his first matchup against Mr. T.

Metalmanx
Not for this fight. Rocky's got heart.

And a 10 minute montage.

wolverine8888
metal lol they wont answer me back on the krillin vs tien thing any more lol. there all mad lol.

The True Fear
Does he get an 80's new wave song though?

wolverine8888
lol

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The True Fear
Does he get an 80's new wave song though?

That's what "Eye of the Tiger" and "Gonna Fly Now" are there for.

Darth Macabre
I dont know I was always a big fan of "Final Countdown" could you possibly add that too his montage also? LoL

The True Fear
That should help him.
rocky takes it in the 14th round due to cuts

jplatinum
Batman head fake(or tries to), Rocky sticks the jab, rocky jab, jabs, jabs, hooks, right-left combo, Batman blocks a couple, rolls out, connects with a solid right, then a left, a right, a left.

Rocky staggers back Batman comes in strong throwing a flurry of jabs, Rocky keeps gettin' knocked down but keeps getting back up.

Batman hits him with a one two combo and Rocky falls to the mat.

Rocky begins to be endowed with superhuman heart, stamina,durability, and the strength of a bull. He stands to his feet.

Rocky:"I ain't done yet punk! Come one Bat, I gots one more round! I gots one more round!"

Batman:"I'ma gonna knock you down for good this time!"

Rocky:"You ain't so bad, You ain't so bad! You ain't nothin'!"

Batman comes in hard throwin punches among punches, hopin to draw rocky in, he stop and backs up to let rocky step into his knock out punch.
Rocky falls into his trap. Batman sets up for the final punch, but he throws it and Rocky just stumbles back, then comes staggering right back at him.

Batman:"What the ****! That punch should've knocked out a horse!"

Rocky comes in swingin' he connect several punches solid that cut batman's eyes.

Rocky and Batman begin to trade punches for 6 round straight.

Rocky staggers over to an exhausted and bruised batman.
They begin to throw punches at each other.
Batman tryin' to be the smarter fighter, attempts to head fake and dodge, but rocky just keeps comin' in like a drunkedn madman takin knockout blows, while throwing hard punches that keep cathin' batman.

Batman begins to get really really hurt and keep keep his hands up as rocky is just hammering away at him like a crazed lunatic on crack.

Batman is staggered back into his corner ropes, while Rocky welds on him like a technician fixin' a hot rod. Batman is desperate for help as he is nnot able to even block anymore, Rocky continues to abuse him.

"Ragrhhh !huahhhhhhh!!!!!!"
"Powwwwwwww!!!!!!"

Batman is catapulted off the floor and back several feet throuw the rope, out the ring by the force of the punch.

The bell rangs, fans ruch the ring, they throw rocky up on their shoulders, He makes his speech.

Rocky:"I just wanna say, dat I see people cheerin' for me, I see people cheerin' for him, and we in here fightin' the fight of our lives. I just wanna say . Yo' Adrienneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

End of end.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jplatinum

Batman head fake(or tries to), Rocky sticks the jab, rocky jab, jabs, jabs, hooks, right-left combo, Batman blocks a couple, rolls out, connects with a solid right, then a left, a right, a left.

Rocky staggers back Batman comes in strong throwing a flurry of jabs, Rocky keeps gettin' knocked down but keeps getting back up.

Batman hits him with a one two combo and Rocky falls to the mat.

Rocky begins to be endowed with superhuman heart, stamina,durability, and the strength of a bull. He stands to his feet.

Rocky:"I ain't done yet punk! Come one Bat, I gots one more round! I gots one more round!"

Batman:"I'ma gonna knock you down for good this time!"

Rocky:"You ain't so bad, You ain't so bad! You ain't nothin'!"

Batman comes in hard throwin punches among punches, hopin to draw rocky in, he stop and backs up to let rocky step into his knock out punch.
Rocky falls into his trap. Batman sets up for the final punch, but he throws it and Rocky just stumbles back, then comes staggering right back at him.

Batman:"What the ****! That punch should've knocked out a horse!"

Rocky comes in swingin' he connect several punches solid that cut batman's eyes.

Rocky and Batman begin to trade punches for 6 round straight.

Rocky staggers over to an exhausted and bruised batman.
They begin to throw punches at each other.
Batman tryin' to be the smarter fighter, attempts to head fake and dodge, but rocky just keeps comin' in like a drunkedn madman takin knockout blows, while throwing hard punches that keep cathin' batman.

Batman begins to get really really hurt and keep keep his hands up as rocky is just hammering away at him like a crazed lunatic on crack.

Batman is staggered back into his corner ropes, while Rocky welds on him like a technician fixin' a hot rod. Batman is desperate for help as he is nnot able to even block anymore, Rocky continues to abuse him.

"Ragrhhh !huahhhhhhh!!!!!!"
"Powwwwwwww!!!!!!"

Batman is catapulted off the floor and back several feet throuw the rope, out the ring by the force of the punch.

The bell rangs, fans ruch the ring, they throw rocky up on their shoulders, He makes his speech.

Rocky:"I just wanna say, dat I see people cheerin' for me, I see people cheerin' for him, and we in here fightin' the fight of our lives. I just wanna say . Yo' Adrienneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

End of end.

...That was beautiful. Seriously.

I can only hope that one day they make a movie of this.

I'd pay good money to see it. Epic it would be. Epic.

DarkCrawler
The day is approaching to give it your best
You've got to reach your prime!
That's when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us the passage of time
We're gonna need a montage
A sports-training montage

And just show a lot of things happenin' at once.
Remind everyone of what's goin' on. (What's goin' on?)
And with every shot, show a little improvement
To show it won't take too long
That's called a montage
Even Rocky had a montage

In any sport, if you want to go
From just a beginner to a pro
You'll need a montage
a simple little montage

Always fade out into a montage
If you fade out it seems like a long time has passed in a montage
Montage

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The day is approaching to give it your best
You've got to reach your prime!
That's when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us the passage of time
We're gonna need a montage
A sports-training montage

And just show a lot of things happenin' at once.
Remind everyone of what's goin' on. (What's goin' on?)
And with every shot, show a little improvement
To show it won't take too long
That's called a montage
Even Rocky had a montage

In any sport, if you want to go
From just a beginner to a pro
You'll need a montage
a simple little montage

Always fade out into a montage
If you fade out it seems like a long time has passed in a montage
Montage

And that's why you are incredible, DarkCrawler.

Man. What an amazing movie that was.

grey fox
Hmmmm I wonder what would happen if wolverine had a montage .

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And that's why you are incredible, DarkCrawler.

Man. What an amazing movie that was.

I really didn't make it myself...it's from South Park. big grin

Team America had the same song too...smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmmm I wonder what would happen if wolverine had a montage .

The universe would collapse upon itself, destroy all live that ever was and that there ever will be.

Including Wolverine.

grey fox
I gotta make me one then , to the bad spandex department !!!!

(cheesy batman soundeffects)

Metalmanx
Alright, I'm bringing my own thread back to life.

Rocky vs. Batman in a BOXING MATCH. Strictly boxing, no other martial arts/techniques. Takes place in a boxing ring.

No gadgets or anything. In fact, Batman takes off his costume, replaces his super-durable mask with his old-school cloth one, and wears boxing shorts and such.

Both are wearing standard issue boxing gloves. Rocky has Micky in his corner and Batman has Alfred in his corner.

Rocky gets a 30-minute montage, including both the songs "Eye of the Tiger", "Gonna Fly Now"m, and "Final Countdown". Batman has his money but can't try to bribe Rocky. And Batman can ONLY watch Rocky I. Just that one.

Again, STRICTLY BOXING here.

I think Rocky takes him down in the 10th round. I'm not even kidding.

Edit: Oh yea. Please don't close this, moderators. I'm completely serious about this thread. No spite or anything. Have a heart.

ThePittman
Dam too funny guys, I needed a good laugh. laughing

Metalmanx
Tron, please. Have a heart, man. Leave this open, please?

Tron
Edit: Oh yea. Please don't close this, moderators. I'm completely serious about this thread. No spite or anything. Have a heart.

You know I can't. no

How can you debate movie physics against comic physics?

(*Sigh*, I'm gonna regret this...)

Fine, but anymore that are opened or revived WILL be closed.

Metalmanx
Then why not Movie Batman vs. Rocky?

Either way, I'm arguing for a well-trained vigiliante versus a well-trained, experienced boxer. Yes, they're from different universes, but it's still very much debatable.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tron

Fine, but anymore that are opened or revived WILL be closed.

Thanks, Tron. You are awesome. Besides, you just closed my other one anyway, hahaha. I've got no more.

illadelph12
The Power Montage is absolute.

A.J
Originally posted by Tron
You know I can't. no

How can you debate movie physics against comic physics?

Fine, but anymore that are opened or revived WILL be closed. until somone else closes it we love you eek!

batdude123
Straight up boxing match.

(I may have done this before, but I don't care).

Rocky has Mickey, Apollo, and Adrienne in his corner.

Batman has Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing in his corner.

Rocky gets a montage as well. A good 10 minute long montage. One that plays both "Eye of the Tiger" and "Gonna Fly Now" in the background.

Batman gets uh...his money.

I believe Rocky wins.

Batman smokes him. Batman was actually so confident in his boxing technique, that he did so against Richard Dragon. no expression Yeah, Rocky gets smoked Im afraid.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman smokes him. Batman was actually so confident in his boxing technique, that he did so against Richard Dragon. no expression Yeah, Rocky gets smoked Im afraid.

Well, we are all entitled to our opinions. I just believe that Rocky will be able to take Batman out in terms of pure Boxing skill.

batdude123
Well, we are all entitled to our opinions. I just believe that Rocky will be able to take Batman out in terms of pure Boxing skill.

And Batman boxed Richard Dragon. You know, one of the absolute best fighters in comic book history? no expression

blind faith
In a pure boxing-match probably Rocky has an advantage since Batman can't kick and do other things with his weapons.

But in the street, however, Batman has this.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by blind faith
In a pure boxing-match probably Rocky has an advantage since Batman can't kick and do other things with his weapons.

But in the street, however, Batman has this.

Well, yea. I'd give it to Batman hands down if it were an all-out martial-arts match.

But strictly boxing? That's Rocky's victory there.

blind faith
Well, yea. I'd give it to Batman hands down if it were an all-out martial-arts match.

But strictly boxing? That's Rocky's victory there. agreed yes

Scoobless
Originally posted by jplatinum
Rocky welds on him like a technician fixin' a hot rod.

JP has spoken you lowly wretches.... the world makes sense once again

smile

The_Fury
laughing

batdude123
Batman takes this boxing match.

HisMajestyAC43
bruce rattles rocky's brain worse than anything hes ever felt before, even that russian guy with the steroids. then when rocky's feelin ready to fall on his face nearin the 12th round batman starts asking him kindergarten level math questions and rocky becomes simply too mentally strained to continue and passes out.

with batman sitting over him going "2 + 2 is? c'mon rocky think."

badabing
After watching these Rocky montages, I have to say Rocky beats the whole JLA.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dzKdZEhwJe4&search=rocky%20montage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6p_8wGPXY&search=rocky%20montage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfFvKyLrGYc&search=rocky%20montage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJOEA56y7qA&search=rocky%20montage

Broly92
Rocky wins
Batman: I have to warn you I am a master martial artist and tactician
Rocky: Hey! Batty look over there
BAM!!! Uppercut to knock out bats
Referee: Winner by knockout and still champion Rocky

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Rocky wins
Batman: I have to warn you I am a master martial artist and tactician
Rocky: Hey! Batty look over there
BAM!!! Uppercut to knock out bats
Referee: Winner by knockout and still champion Rocky

Yeah, one upercut from Rocky would knock Batman out. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman has taken more punishment then Rocky could even dream about. Batman wins 10/10.

badabing
Rocky Rocky Rocky

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Rocky Rocky Rocky

....... will be dead by the end of the fight.

badabing
After watching these Rocky montages, I have to say Rocky beats the whole JLA.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dzKdZEhwJe4&search=rocky%20montage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6p_8wGPXY&search=rocky%20montage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YfFvKyLrGYc&search=rocky%20montage
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJOEA56y7qA&search=rocky%20montage
Batdude, you need to watch these montages. The Eye of the Tiger is what Rocky has in him. Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago, Thunder Lips and Tommy Gunn all felt his wrath. Bruce will be just another victim. Yo Adrian.

badabing
I forgot this montage. Rocky is above Thanos IMO.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eC1es2w3Rk8&search=rocky%20montage

Broly92
Yeah, one upercut from Rocky would knock Batman out. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batman has taken more punishment then Rocky could even dream about. Batman wins 10/10.
You just hate me because I tell the truth innocent

BlaxicanTroller
Lol, Rocky goes down hard. Rockies a chump, and no were near as good as Batman, or especially Mike Tyson and Muhammed Ali...

badabing
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Lol, Rocky goes down hard. Rockies a chump, and no were near as good as Batman, or especially Mike Tyson and Muhammed Ali...
Eh, no. nono

Broly92
1. Tison is a cannibal
2.Ali faced superman so maybe he is better
3.Rocky is king

badabing
1. Tison is an cannibal
3.Rocky is king

Yes, yes and Hell Yes! punk

Broly92
band
punk punk

batdude123
Batdude, you need to watch these montages. The Eye of the Tiger is what Rocky has in him. Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago, Thunder Lips and Tommy Gunn all felt his wrath. Bruce will be just another victim. Yo Adrian.

Hmmm:

Carl Weathers: Chump
Mr. T: I pity him
Dolph Lundreg: Steroids freak
Hulk Hogan: Pretty cool, but still<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Batman
Tommy Gun: Assh*le with mullet

badabing
Hmmm:

Carl Weathers: Chump
Mr. T: I pity him
Dolph Lundreg: Steroids freak
Hulk Hogan: Pretty cool, but still<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Batman
Tommy Gun: Assh*le with mullet
laughing

BlaxicanTroller
1. Tison is a cannibal
3.Rocky is king

Tison, regardless of biting someones ears, is still one of THEE best Boxers EVER. As well as Muhammed Ali.

The "great white hope" goes down to the dark knight.

Metalmanx
No way. Am I'm not even joking, I'm being as serious as I can be here.

If we were take both Rocky and Batman and set them up in a ring for boxing, Rocky would take this fight. He's just better skilled at boxing, no matter how great Batman is. Rocky is a Boxer. Batman is a Fighter. Bats will NOT be able to put Rocky down.

Batman is gonna get rattled and go down in the 10th.

grey fox
Bat's goes down after Rocky starts up the 'Ol Rope-A-Dope' .

JohnnyDo3
dude Rocky doesnt know how to punch damn he doesnt even know how to use his jab and he doens't bob and weave like a "REAL" boxer does and his ultimate weapon is his face and after his opponent wears off their strength thats the time rocky lands his slap shots. So I give this one to Batman

batdude123
No way. Am I'm not even joking, I'm being as serious as I can be here.

If we were take both Rocky and Batman and set them up in a ring for boxing, Rocky would take this fight. He's just better skilled at boxing, no matter how great Batman is. Rocky is a Boxer. Batman is a Fighter. Bats will NOT be able to put Rocky down.

Batman is gonna get rattled and go down in the 10th.

You have to be joking. What the f**k? Not only is Batman the more skilled boxer of the two, but Batman was so confident in his boxing style, that he boxed Richard Dragon's ass when they were fighting each other. no expression You know, one of the absolute best fighters DC has ever created??? Rocky isn't even that skilled at boxing. He's a flat-footed chump that doesn't even bother with blocking or moving around. He let's himself get hit in the face constantly. Batman WILL be able to put Rocky down considering he is much stronger than any other fighter that Rocky has faced. Rocky goes down in the very first round.

badabing
Batman goes down in round 8 after Rocky switches back to southpaw.

batdude123
Batman goes down in round 8 after Rocky switches back to southpaw.

Ooooooooooooooooo, that'll REALLY throw Batman off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Ooooooooooooooooo, that'll REALLY throw Batman off. roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing out loud
Sylvester Stallone>>>Adam West
Sylvester Stallone>>>Micheal Keaton
Sylvester Stallone>>>Val Kilmer
Sylvester Stallone>>>George Clooney
Sylvester Stallone>>>Christain Bale
Rocky>>>Batman
RockyboxBatman

DigiMark007
How in balls is this still open??

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.