ninja turtle vs thunder cats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
the 4 ninja turtles vs cheatara, tigra , lion-o, panthra

wolverine8888
so who wins?

The True Fear
the turtles **** those fools about then they go out and get pizza

wolverine8888
lol

brainchild81
Cheetara beats the turtles up by herself. They'd easily beat the others, but she'd be too fast for them.

The True Fear
no turtles win

srankmissingnin
After Lion-O's time in the book (and before his he started aging superfast to make up for the time) he would own all four turtles, shredder and splinter at once... its that simple.

Wynndar
Thundercats r actually pretty powerful...advanced technology, mystic weapons, superhuman speed/strength/etc.

brainchild81
Originally posted by The True Fear
no turtles win I like them a lil' more, but they'd lose.Originally posted by srankmissingnin
After Lion-O's time in the book (and before his he started aging superfast to make up for the time) he would own all four turtles, shredder and splinter at once... its that simple. Got any scans?

leonheartmm
thundercats would smoke those green asses.

The True Fear
but you fail to realize that the turtles win.

wolverine8888
who ever said cheetara is the best is simply wrong she the worst of the thunder cats

The True Fear
rapheal will flip out and kill everyone there

wolverine8888
mikie woudl ***** slap raph

The True Fear
fool. raph kills that orange lovin nub

wolverine8888
no way dude mikieis a good deal more agile and quicker along with better reflexes then raph

The True Fear
raph is angry and kicks his ass. he has sais anyway

wolverine8888
still does not prove that he could beat mikie. hell when they were training raph could not even hit him.

Wynndar
Leonarda>Raphael>Danatello???Raphael

The True Fear
raph takes it i know i was there i saw the fight go down

wolverine8888
no way dude mikie I going with . I seen him out laster the others in battle and in trainign the other fail to hit him.

EsteemedLeader
I can't believe I missed this thread!

I don't know who to pick...

Juntai
Thundercats, they make shit up.
A better comparison would be Usagi Yojimbo versus the Thundercats, since he was proven in the original series and comics to be better than anyone else on the show.. If I remember right, he even single handedly and QUICKLY defeated the turtles and master splinter at the same time.

StyleTime
I have to go with wolverine8888 on the Ralph vs Mikey lol. I believe Mike is the most agile/reflexive one. He wouldn't utterly school Ralph but don't let his happy-go-lucky attitude fool you.

As the the cats vs the turtles. It's either a draw or the Thundercats win with a couple of casualties.

Juntai
Originally posted by StyleTime
I have to go with wolverine8888 on the Ralph vs Mikey lol. I believe Mike is the most agile/reflexive one. He wouldn't utterly school Ralph but don't let his happy-go-lucky attitude fool you.

As the the cats vs the turtles. It's either a draw or the Thundercats win with a couple of casualties. Raphael is known to be the best fighter of all of the turtles, this was mentioned I believe, in all four, comic, cartoon, books, and movies.

Juntai
In terms of skill
Raphael>Leo>Mike>Don.

Leo is leader because Raph is he more spiritual and more level headed, but Raph is known to be the best fighter.

wolverine8888
actauly it was neevr mentioned at all it was mention he hot head and likes to fight never that he is the best fighter. also mikie was mentioned to be the fastets most agile and best reflexes of the group

StyleTime
Yeah but I always thought of it as just one of those sayings like Wolverine is "best at what he does" or Juggernaut being "unstoppable" or Hawkeye never missing yet he misses Gambit who is like...right next to him.

wolverine8888
they never said raph was the best fighter. there all the best with there weapons the only thing u can say is who the best hand to hand and judging I have to give it to mikie or maby raph but either way mikie would beat his brothers in combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.