Best for Fusion for Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay well I was sitting down one day talking to my friend and I was all like hey what if Superman fused with this and that. So I decided to talk to him about this.

leonheartmm
fused with doomsday for the strength, with with darkside for the omega affect and brought out his energy supes powers, hed be invincible!

Quick Freeze
fused with a pineapple.
hed be all spikey
but still sweet on the inside
and hed smell good!

Blair Wind
i havent seen you post in the longest time man....

but back the topic....batman...why???? cuz then he would actualy know what to do with his powers!!!

spetznaz
Originally posted by Blair Wind

but back the topic....batman...why???? cuz then he would actualy know what to do with his powers!!!

True. Superman is powerful as is, however if he really used his powers to their maximum he would be several times more formidable than he currently is. Batman would be a good fusion candidate. He may not bring any powers to the table, but he would definitely know how to use them.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Never would of thought of that but yeah that would be cool, a superman with the training to make his powers as deadly as possible.

Scoobless
nah... use Doc Strange instead.... he's just as good at fighting and he brings a whole different power set to the mix and gets rid of one of his only weaknesses

Strange-Man

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by leonheartmm
fused with doomsday for the strength, with with darkside for the omega affect and brought out his energy supes powers, hed be invincible!
Mix a brick with more bricks? Booorrrrriiiing.

Fanboy
Originally posted by spetznaz
True. Superman is powerful as is, however if he really used his powers to their maximum he would be several times more formidable than he currently is. Batman would be a good fusion candidate. He may not bring any powers to the table, but he would definitely know how to use them.

There is a problem with that it has already been done.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Scoobless
nah... use Doc Strange instead.... he's just as good at fighting and he brings a whole different power set to the mix and gets rid of one of his only weaknesses

Strange-Man

No Superstrange would be better.

Blair Wind
mmm...superman and Karate kid....I like the Strange idea though.....

illadelph12
Strange and Supes is a nice mix, but I'd go with Supes/Apoc. All of Supes abilities and durability plus complete psionic control over his atomic structure and techno-organic metamorph abilities. Supes could grow to 150 ft tall and move at warp speeds while increasing his density to the highest extremes. He could create weapons out of his hands. Imagine Superman able to turn his hand into a plasma-cannon or any other weapon he could think of.

Plus, Supes meta-protein abilities means no need for successive host bodies.

Adding Apoc's killer instinct wouldn't hurt either.

The Ion
Originally posted by spetznaz
He already knows how to use them. He just holds them back for fear of killing. Spider-Man does the same thing.

newjak86
I say Superman with Juggernaut alot of potential there.

leonheartmm
actually this is the best, give him doomsday's strength and durabilty, flash's speed, darkside's omega affect and gl's PHYSIQUE enhancing powers like lifesupport mystic protection, enhanced cellular forcefield etc. this way supes id only enhanced in his already great powers, n becomes invincible.

Blair Wind
geez while were at it....just give him the pheonix force....he will always be supercharged.....

klintypooh
I'd go for J'onn. Ijmagine a supes that knows what you are going to do as soon as you do. He can counter it faster than you can pull it off.

jplatinum
trion juggernaut.

then he can tear through dimentions, unbreakable sheild, and invulnerable to everything, plus with superman's mind willpower, mindrapes won't work on him.

He basically becomes prime without the sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.