Hogsmeade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
At last, here it is!

Darth Extecute
Permission? And what is it? confused

DarkDethbringer
godamn n00bs

sayiamon
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

zac_j
its for harry potter. i had to move it here. be yourselves if you join and you don't need permission.

Chaosbark
You do need permission for a new thread. As for the continuos comments when one of these pops up is just pointless. You already know it will be closed just as soon till they do get permission. So, what would be the point in filling it up with useless comments. If at all personal message the person and tell them how to get permission for threads like this.

zac_j
no, i meant you dont need permission to join this thread. this isnt pointless, because its an RP that i couldnt post in the harry potter forum.

Darth Extecute
That is not how it works. He wont answer to that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t5186.html

There you will find first of all the rules, then you will find why he wont reply on personal message and then it is there you write your game idea and look if people are intrested.

Raven Guardia
Zac_j, if you get premission to make this thread I will RP here with you yes

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Zac_j, if you get premission to make this thread I will RP here with you yes me too

DarkC
What makes me annoyed is that I was a newb here once and I still read the rules.

Ushgarak
Still no permission; please read the rules. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.