PUnisher vs. YOU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Yeah, thats, right punisher kicks all your candy ass's...even without his arsenel...

BobbyD
Huh? blink confused

Bardock42
I'd have to go with Punisher there....

jgiant
Where's JP damn it?

Bardock42
Originally posted by jgiant
Where's JP damn it?

Nah he could beat punisher with his hands tied on his back ....

jgiant
I know but i want to hear it from the man himself...

The True Fear
The legendry super fast rock crushing street fighter could kill punsiher with his gas.

jgiant
I mean jp can beat batman 5/10 and would woop on dd, so punisher should be a peice of cake, but punisher is a dirty fighter...

Bardock42
I mean jp can beat batman 5/10 and would woop on dd, so punisher should be a peice of cake, but punisher is a dirty fighter...

5/10 ....are you crazy...you stupid Batman Fanboy stick out tongue

The True Fear
Can punisher withstand the power of JP's punches at over 56989394 psi.

jgiant
Originally posted by Bardock42
5/10 ....are you crazy...you stupid Batman Fanboy stick out tongue
Jp said that he could beat batman and batman could beat him, so i guess its 5/10...but remember jp is not accessing his true power, he usually downgrades himself to human levels to battle street level guys, just to make it fair...Originally posted by The True Fear
Can punisher withstand the power of JP's punches at over 56989394 psi. No.

Bardock42
Jp said that he could beat batman and batman could beat him, so i guess its 5/10...but remember jp is not accessing his true power, he usually downgrades himself to human levels to battle street level guys, just to make it fair... No.
Oh right, I didn't consider that....

RAGE17
JP is back to his post crisis levels he is now atleast 100,00 more powerful then TOAA.....but yeah he does downgrade himself i remember when he and master "dan" fought galactus and LT ....they lowered their power levels so JP's multiphasic warp punches wouldnt kill LT upon contact,

NoFate007
You giving me preptime? Then....lol nah Punisher wins.

jgiant
Originally posted by RAGE17
JP is back to his post crisis levels he is now atleast 100,00 more powerful then TOAA.....but yeah he does downgrade himself i remember when he and master "dan" fought galactus and LT ....they lowered their power levels so JP's multiphasic warp punches wouldnt kill LT upon contact,
So true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.