Reasons for hating (Sony) Playstation(s) 1, 2, 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
post reasons why you don't like, or even hate sony, and the playstations...try not to repeat please

JKozzy
Why make hate threads? Isn't that... uh... counterproductive? And pointless?

Silverstein
its not really hate threads, i just wanna hear why ppl dont like sony, i was at another thread, and people were bashing the hell out of the ps3, i dunno why...for stupid reasons

Saint Ramaeker
i think sony makes gay controllers they are the least comfrtable of the three

Silverstein
Originally posted by Saint Ramaeker
i think sony makes gay controllers they are the least comfrtable of the three

thats funny, cuz i have to exact opposite opinion...the ps2 controller is so generic.although the new banana one is odd...while the revolution sports the remote...

Smasandian
The only main reason why people dont like Sony is because its the most popular console.
Sure, the controller might be uncomfortable, but thats personal taste. ( Everybody has different sized hands)

Because its most popular, its probably why some people dont like it.

DarkC
I don't hate the systems or their games, really.

I just hate their fanboys that diss other systems for no good reason.
I also hate the aesthetical aspect of the PS3 controller. Only thing I actually hate about the system.

powerfulone1987
Well every system has fanboys who dis other systems for no reason.

I don't have any reasons to dislike this system.

Good games.

Good controllers.

Good system specs.

Good experience.

Good everything.

Nactous
I hate the sony posers. *Slaps PS2 tied to a chair.* There always thinking their the best. *Slaps PS2 again.

Prince Nauj
eat

Tru_Slice
Originally posted by JKozzy
Why make hate threads? Isn't that... uh... counterproductive? And pointless?

Ummm..this website is kinda counter-productive.

People like you and me waste time here while we could be an aspect to society.

hotsauce6548
I don't think there are any real reasons to hate or dislike Sony. erm

JKozzy
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Ummm..this website is kinda counter-productive.

People like you and me waste time here while we could be an aspect to society. True, but threads like this only magnify its effect stick out tongue

darth_royke
i think every console has their fanboy group. its like in the 80s, spectrum versus commodore, nintendo versus sega, now microsoft versus sony. they're all good machines and all produce good games. it makes me laugh how the microsoft fanboys say their machine is the best for the better graphics, where now, the ps3 is going to be better than the 360. perhaps the sony fanboys will be the same about microsoft if they are able to have a larger games choice to shoose from. i think people who slag off other consoles need to grow up. enjoy what you have, and let others enjoy theirs.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by darth_royke
i think every console has their fanboy group. its like in the 80s, spectrum versus commodore, nintendo versus sega, now microsoft versus sony. they're all good machines and all produce good games. it makes me laugh how the microsoft fanboys say their machine is the best for the better graphics, where now, the ps3 is going to be better than the 360. perhaps the sony fanboys will be the same about microsoft if they are able to have a larger games choice to shoose from. i think people who slag off other consoles need to grow up. enjoy what you have, and let others enjoy theirs.

yes

JKozzy
Each consule has their fanboys, and their general trashtalkers. Both can be equally annoying.

Tru_Slice
My Xbox has been good to me. It is a nice, manly machine with much power for my manly needs.

PS2 is like a metro-sexual magnet.

Celestial
I don't hate sony expect for the fact they ran the Deamcast out of business.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Celestial
I don't hate sony expect for the fact they ran the Deamcast out of business.

oh man. Sega Dreamcast. not to mention dreamcast was technologically better than psone.

Tru_Slice
Dreamcast was a damn Greek Tragedy.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Silverstein
oh man. Sega Dreamcast. not to mention dreamcast was technologically better than psone. Yeah, considering it came out like five-six years after it.. confused

jaden101
my dreamcast still gets played more than most of my other consoles including my gamecube

says alot about the quality of the machine and the games like shenmue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.