Palpatine is smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
Carrying a spare lightsaber in his other pocket! Smart! yes

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Palpatine is smart

Can't say the same for you.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by JediLikeToDance
Can't say the same for you.

Hey! Im offended!

Alkaselzer
Nor can I. Aren't you a sock of someone?

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
Nor can I. Aren't you a sock of someone?

No.

Jedi StunRun
Carrying a spare lightsaber in his other pocket! Smart! yes

...and rising to power, becoming Chancellor, starting the Clone Wars, bringing down the Republic and wiping out the Jedi isnt?

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Jedi StunRun
...and rising to power, becoming Chancellor, starting the Clone Wars, bringing down the Republic and wiping out the Jedi isnt?

The point im trying to make is...How did Palpatine have extra lightsaber, when we CLEARLY see his red lightsaber out the window during Mace Windu VS Palpatine scene?

Jedi StunRun
he had two lightsabers. One black 'n silver (Vs Mace) and the other just plain silver (Vs Yoda)

Lord J
you tell em stun

Austral_jedi
Palpatine smart.......... No shit!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue ninja ninja

roughrider
The point im trying to make is...How did Palpatine have extra lightsaber, when we CLEARLY see his red lightsaber out the window during Mace Windu VS Palpatine scene?

Sent his new dog - Anakin - to go fetch it for him before he went to the temple?
It was like, Anakin's leaving the room, Palpatine makes like Columbo "...Oh, just one other thing. Go get my lightsaber down there. If anyone has picked it up, kill them and everyone around them." wink evil face

truejedi
And anakin is all, Yes Master, Here, I will just jump out the window, and leap toward the ground, and probably land safe on some speeding ship, cause i can do that, i got those skills.

Da preacher
Ever heard of stairs?

overlord
In the original script of the return of the jedi Palpatine certainly had spare lightsabers, when Vader lands in the lava and his hand burns off, Palpatine quickly passes a new lightsaber.
And as Lucas never really totally abandones his old idea's, maybe it is true that Palpatine owns quite a few!

Prince Nauj
eat

Da preacher
NO SHIT..........?

Bicnarok
Palpatine is probably the smartest coolest, meanest, badass ever in cinema.

It took an unpredictable confused lunatic to kill him.

Captain REX
No.

Wrong answer, Krueg! stick out tongue

But yeah, Palpatine had two lightsaber. *shrug*

JKozzy
Seems logical. I'd have five if I had a choice in the matter.

Lana
Never hurts to have a spare....

Captain REX
I remember Zink's RPG character had a lightsaber of every conventional color at his belt...

Lana
laughing out loud why.....?

Well, other than the fact that Zinky's just a bit nuts? stick out tongue

Captain REX
Just a bit?

Lana
Okay, so I may be underexaggerating a bit stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.