Comic Rumour Mill. [Future Possible Spoilers]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Here is the place to let leash any rumours you've heard about anything dealing with DC or Marvel.

Even if the rumours are totally unfounded, it doesn't matter. Any random rumours will do.

They revealed that Wonder Woman will be re-booted with a volume three. Considering that a major deal has been made about Donna Troy's return, it's pretty obvious Diana's going buh bye and being replaced.

I heard that Batman will accidently kill Slade during a fight between the two. It will be one of the reason Batman goes...batty and admits himself into the asylum.....!

I heard that Quicksilver will be depowered and be made actually slower than normal, which will drive him insane.

I heard that Wolverine's memory will stay with him, but his mutant powers will not, and he will start to slowly die of adamantium poisoning. His story will be about him dealing with his new memories and trying to find a cure for adamantium poisoning all while trying to keep his weakened state a secret from his enemies!

I heard that Batman, after being broken out of the insane asylum, will become the new Spectre!

I heard that Dr.Strange will crippled and or depowered during his fight with Wanda's true power source in HoM#8

I heard Flash will be killed and barry allen will again take his rightful place as being the fastest man alive!

I heard Namor, Marvel's first mutant will not survive the "No more mutants." line.

I heard Nightwing will take Batman's place while Batman is in the insane asylum. And who will be the new Batgirl? Well that'd be Ravager!

I heard Blue Beetle will be back & Animal Man will join the JLA!

I heard that Bucky will come back after appearing in HoM Captian America. His name will be Winter Soldier.

I heard that Ronin may have been a new character, but he died in his last appearance at the hand of the ninjas. His mantle will then be assumed by none other than Daredevil. When asked about this, Bendis said "No, Daredevil is not Ronin" then, when asked this "Well, is he Matt Murdock?" Bendis said "....Ronin is not Daredevil."

Superman, well, Post Crisis Superman will take Batman's words to heart and he will fight valiantly and will be killed. He will be replaced with Silver Age Superman.

ADD MORE!

yahman
The Anti Monitor will be the main badguy in the Infinity Crisis. Psycho Pirate will be his herald ???????

Thor will not return, and Sentry will develop his role as Marvels new Powerhouse.

Thor will return, Sentry will go insane, Thor will take him down ! confused

Dick Grayson will definitely be Batman for the foreseeable future !!!!!!!

Abomination will become a good guy after Hulk Destruction !!!!!!! (Although i find this hard to believe)

yahman
Originally posted by yahman
The Anti Monitor will be the main badguy in the Infinity Crisis. Psycho Pirate will be his herald ???????

Thor will not return, and Sentry will develop his role as Marvels new Powerhouse.

Thor will return, Sentry will go insane, Thor will take him down ! confused

Dick Grayson will definitely be Batman for the foreseeable future !!!!!!!

Abomination will become a good guy after Hulk Destruction !!!!!!! (Although i find this hard to believe)

After Jessica Drews arch in NEW avengers, several of the current Avengers will leave (Oh i wonder who roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and some old faces will replace them. smile

DigiMark007
The Murdock = Ronin thing makes sense....his current arc has him outed to the media as Daredevil. So he'll give up DD for Ronin and go back to being an unknown masked vigilante.

olympian
The new avengers team will have a new roaster?

pff about time. Maybe a more serious one this time.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
The new avengers team will have a new roaster?

pff about time. Maybe a more serious one this time.

This has nothing to do with this Thread but this is my Dream Team Avengers:

Cosmic Power Houses : Black Bolt + Beta Ray Bill (Super Sub)
Earth Based Power House : Iron Man
Energy Manipulator : Polaris
Weird Body Power Guy : Ice Man
Strong Guy : Abomination (I don't care how they do it, but i want to see more of this guy)
Badass : Taskmaster (He'll do anything for money)
Street Level :Captain America (Captain of Course)
Chicks : Medusa + Crystal (Inhuman hotties)
Psychic : Cable (Back to his old power levels)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig

I heard Namor, Marvel's first mutant will not survive the "No more mutants." line.

NOOOOO! (it's not really true, is it)

-------------------

I heard that Ronin is in fact a character named Stone.

olympian
Ill tell you what.

Black Bolt and Taskmaster would be great. I like both.

Abomination not much. There are better for the role.

"NOOOOO! (it's not really true, is it)"

We dont know, its just rumors for now.

The Ion
Wally West dead. Bart Allen is the new Flash.

Tim Drake = Nightwing

Kal-El will merge with Kal-L to form a one, true Superman. Likewise, Power Girl and Britney Spears merge to form one Supergirl.

Connor Kent = Dead. Superboy Prime takes his spot.

Kyle Rayner getting a piece of his Ion power back with a new comic series.

Bruce Wayne will be replaced as Batman only temporary. His return to the mantle will be very triumphant.

Jason Todd = Dead again

willRules
I heard that Thor might be Sentry.

I heard that there may be an Ultimate version of DC

I heard that spidey might win the fight between him and Deadpool in Cable and Deadpool 24

The Ion
Imperiex is the person behind Infinite Crisis.

olympian
Superboy prime getting the place seems something bound to happen.

I see more Todd getting the Nightwing spot rather than Drake. Hes the one more suitable to be Robin.

But killed again? Now that would be cheap.

long pig
I heard Thor will be reborn with no memories of his past. Just as Asgardians have done for untold thousands of years.

Bendis implied that Sentry's powers, like the beyonder's, will be retconned into an illusion and less about raw power. Well, he said "With the Sentry, not everything is as it seems."

Thanos will appear in Drax's series.

I heard that Kid Flash will begin to age faster and faster during the IC. Hmmm...I wonder why?

I just read something about that after the I.C, D.C will revert back to the Silver Age of happy go lucky stories. sad

The Ion
Originally posted by olympian
Superboy prime getting the place seems something bound to happen.

I see more Todd getting the Nightwing spot rather than Drake. Hes the one more suitable to be Robin.

But killed again? Now that would be cheap.
Cheap is Superboy Prime taking Connor's spot. Connor is an actual character. Superboy was just a plot device from the original Crisis.

yahman
Who is goingto be the main bad guy in the crisis ?

olympian
"Cheap is Superboy Prime taking Connor's spot. Connor is an actual character. Superboy was just a plot device from the original Crisis."

Both would be cheap, i just see that one more likely to happen. But your right on it, Connor has alot of character to get the cut.

Even i do like the old Superboy better, i also like the way his story was finished saving everyone.

yahman
I heard this thread should be bumped ..... sorry embarrasment

the Darkone
Neil Gaimen will be writting new eternals next year = fact.

Powergirl will become the new supergirl

Supergirl will become the new harbringer

Booster gold the new blue bettle

Thor return sometime mid or late 2006 in a new crossover

Krona or Anti-Monitor main villian in IC

Juntai
I heard that Batman will accidently kill Slade during a fight between the two. It will be one of the reason Batman goes...batty and admits himself into the asylum.....!

-----
But Slade is immortal, he's died a few times already! He's even alive in the future.
lol.

botcherby
I heard that a lot of characters will die, but due to the walls of death and life being dissolved, they come back

namhaY (<)
Well these where all good rumours that turned out to entirely FALSE ! smile

H. S. 6
Originally posted by long pig
I heard that Bucky will come back after appearing in HoM Captian America. His name will be Winter Soldier.

Surprisingly accurate. Marvel must have let the cat out of the bag early on that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.