Watch these!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander fox
Only watch these you dont even have to post smile http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Matau

I have make them myself big grin

Canadadude
I am sorry, but what does this have to do with Star Wars??

commander fox
OOOOPS big grin wrong forum LOL!! topic closed LOL again big grin

Da preacher
Bionicle

Prince Nauj
? confused

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Originally posted by Da preacher
Bionicle sucks.

darthvader_fan
one pic does look like darth vader

The New History

Lord J
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
one pic does look like darth vader no expression

Sesse
Hmmm... Now where is that guy with his blowtor.... Ehm, LIGHTSABER?

Commander Foxy
Originally posted by Da preacher
Bionicle

How did you know!? eek!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Commander Foxy
OOOOPS big grin wrong forum LOL!! topic closed LOL again big grin

How in gods name can you post in the wrong forum? I never got that, I mean seriously, you'd have to be half retarded to do it.

"Hey I wanna post this crap!...OOps, Sorry I wasn't looking at my computer screen and didn't notice the black back round of the Star Wars forums that are completely different and completely the opposite of the white back rounds of ALL the other Forum pages on KMC"

Like wtf?

PVS
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
How in gods name can you post in the wrong forum? I never got that, I mean seriously, you'd have to be half retarded to do it.

"Hey I wanna post this crap!...OOps, Sorry I wasn't looking at my computer screen and didn't notice the black back round of the Star Wars forums that are completely different and completely the opposite of the white back rounds of ALL the other Forum pages on KMC"

Like wtf?

if you have multiple pages open, its not that far fetched to post a thread in the wrong forum. its called "human error"

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by PVS
if you have multiple pages open, its not that far fetched to post a thread in the wrong forum. its called "human error"

I always have many KMC topics opened.. confused
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Like wtf?

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.