PUnisher vs. YOU (weapons match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Each of you gets a m-16, colt .45, and one grenade...fight happens in a box factory...

Juntai
Punisher wins.
He is adapted to this type of combat, does it on a daily basis, probably a few times a day in fact. For several years.
No one on this forum could claim the same.
Even any war vets if applicable.

wolverine8888
dude punisher would kill even a 100 of us with out any trouble

jgiant
DAMN RIGHT!

Swanky-Tuna
I have been practicing gunfighting for many years. Nothing Punisher has done shows me that he can beat me and my laser revolver.

wolverine8888
hmm how about the time he kill 20 man by steal one of there hand guns with perfect shots to all there heads in a 20 foot room that had nuthing to hide behind?

Juntai
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I have been practicing gunfighting for many years. Nothing Punisher has done shows me that he can beat me and my laser revolver. What do you think you're a ****ing Grammaton Cleric or something?
Have you ever shot and killed a person?
You're still green dude.
Punisher kills mobs before breakfast.
He has BEEN GUNFIGHTING for years before you ever started PRACTICING GUNFIGHTING.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Juntai
What do you think you're a ****ing Grammaton Cleric or something?
Have you ever shot and killed a person?
You're still green dude.
Punisher kills mobs before breakfast.
He has BEEN GUNFIGHTING for years before you ever started PRACTICING GUNFIGHTING.
I was born with a gun in my mouth and a fight in my heart. I am a prodigy of gun battles.

The fastest quickdraw in the world takes 3 tenths of a second to draw and fire. I take 4 tenths of a second. Ponder that.

jgiant
I have been practicing gunfighting for many years. Nothing Punisher has done shows me that he can beat me and my laser revolver.
So you think you can take a guy who has been in a non stop war 24/7, battleing guys that would make you shit your pants, for thirty plus years...you think you can take a guy who has killed over two thousand people, not to mention he killed 24 guys in nam' and took seven bullets while doing it, ohh did i mention he only had a shovel head...no way, everyone on this forum combine cannot take frank, even if they were all armed...

jgiant
I was born with a gun in my mouth and a fight in my heart. I am a prodigy of gun battles.

The fastest quickdraw in the world takes 3 tenths of a second to draw and fire. I take 4 tenths of a second. Ponder that.
Not impressive compared to frank...sorry...

wolverine8888
MAVERICK AND FRANK SHOULD FIGHT THAT BE WORTH SEEING THOU MAVERICK WOULD WIN

Blair Wind
bah...i got trained by batman, id have the prep advantage....by the time the fight began i would have had my grenade hanging on his jacket.....

jgiant
Originally posted by wolverine8888
MAVERICK AND FRANK SHOULD FIGHT THAT BE WORTH SEEING THOU MAVERICK WOULD WIN
Naw, punisher wins, maverik cannot survive that many explosions and bullets...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Blair Wind
bah...i got trained by batman, id have the prep advantage....by the time the fight began i would have had my grenade hanging on his jacket.....
No you didn't. I trained with Batman and he said he's never heard of you. Also I killed him in a gunbattle.

Blair Wind
ah....but then youve heard of me right? since you must have asked him before he died.....mmm he wouldnt want you to know that his BEST student had found him trying to get robin to....do things....and left the mansion because it disgusted me.

Swanky-Tuna
ah....but then youve heard of me right? since you must have asked him before he died.....mmm he wouldnt want you to know that his BEST student had found him trying to get robin to....do things....and left the mansion because it disgusted me.
No way, I shot him square in the throat and he clearly said he had never heard of you. And I have never heard of you. But I thought to ask about you anyway.

jgiant
I fuking knew it...that sick bastard...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jgiant
Naw, punisher wins, maverik cannot survive that many explosions and bullets...
u forget that just as many explosions will be head punishers way. plus the guns that mavrick uses are a lot better. he also has healing factor and energy powers that he can use to make his own abilites better.

Blair Wind
No way, I shot him square in the throat and he clearly said he had never heard of you. And I have never heard of you. But I thought to ask about you anyway.

confused logic....not computing.....you have turned into a wolvie fanboy....only explaination.....you can now get your free wolvie t-shirt, with discountable plastic claws.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
I fuking knew it...that sick bastard...

laughing

jgiant
u forget that just as many explosions will be head punishers way. plus the guns that mavrick uses are a lot better. he also has healing factor and energy powers that he cna sue to make his own abilites better.
It would be some battle...

wolverine8888
ya it would i think maverick would take the win almsot every time but not with out punisher puting up one hell of a fight and the city being destroy lol

jgiant
Yeah pun may be in for some troble, maverick propobly has the upper hand, but in a prep fight...

wolverine8888
there both extremely good with prep as well

jgiant
I'd still go with my boy on the prep though, he is just too damn good at turning the odds in his favor...

wolverine8888
im not so sure thou mavrick has done the same things with prep hell his safe house are almost impossable to take over.

StyleTime
It would be a very interesting fight to watch though. The sheer amount of battle tactics and weaponry employed would make for a nice showing I'd say.

wolverine8888
I agree

legacy92
wats wit all these VS YOU forums ?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Juntai
What do you think you're a ****ing Grammaton Cleric or something?
Wait, what do you mean by Grammaton Cleric?

**I have looked it up. Yes, I know Gun-Fu.

jgiant
Originally posted by legacy92
wats wit all these VS YOU forums ?
Its funny to see people that think they could acctually beat comic characters...

Swanky-Tuna
All we know is Blair Wind will have a grenade on Punisher's jacket after I have shot him and Punisher.

Blair Wind
BAH....i told you prep is my friend....i used a doombot, that is what you shot....learn to mind your surroundings....grenade kills both you and Punisher.....while I am out watching tv....

Swanky-Tuna
I shot pins into the grenade then shot it when I was safe.

jgiant
Punisher caps all your punk ass's.

Swanky-Tuna
I can shoot Punisher's caps out of the air.

jgiant
If you can stop time, more power to you...

Swanky-Tuna
I can shoot time.

steverules
I would pimp slap him and blow his genitles of and then while he is crying over the fact that he has no genitles I blow his brains MWA HA HA HA HA HA..................

Decay
well, hes older than me, im only in my 20s, so id scream like a girlie and beg for mercy, eventually he dies of old age and im the last man standing. decay wins.

steverules
I'm gonna survive three years longer I'm 15.

DarkCrawler
I know every tactic Punisher will use. After all, I have read the comics. He is ruthless, but not evil. I am not even 18 yet, Punisher will not shoot a minor. So, I quickly shout: "Wait! They forced me to attack you! They said that they kill my family if I don't shoot you!" When he says that I need to drop my M16, I do it. Meanwhile, I have hidden my Colt .45. He comes close, I shoot him in the head.

I win. stick out tongue

(is that good scenario?)

jgiant
Sorry it would have been good, but i guess i should have mentioned this is an all out bloodlust match, very good serierio if it wasn't, sorry didn't mention that in the thread...

Decay
well, then id run away like a girlie and live on the streets in some other massive city and try and outlive him then. decay wins again smile

jgiant
PUnisher will track all your punk ass's to the ends of the earth...

DarkCrawler
Sorry it would have been good, but i guess i should have mentioned this is an all out bloodlust match, very good serierio if it wasn't, sorry didn't mention that in the thread...
Ok.

Well, I guess I die in 5-10 seconds, then. smile

jgiant
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ok.

Well, I guess I die in 5-10 seconds, then. smile
Awesome...i just wish jp wasn't banned, this thread was made for him damn it...

wolverine8888
jp got banned lol?

Swanky-Tuna
jp got banned lol?
He did. Haw haw.

wolverine8888
lol that sucks

jgiant
Yeah but he was becoming really cocky and egotistical, and a straight up douch...but i try and tell myself that it might not have been him, maybe someone framed him, ohh well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.