did we ever find out who was titanans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who was the guy who beat the hulk in 3 hits. did anybody find out who he was?

wolverine8888
yes he a secret weapon of an alian race. he also has I very impressiv heealing factor. I can't wait for the new one there going to war. heros vs aliens skrull like people. it gunna be ****en sweet

jgiant
Ya think there will be a rematch?
HULK SMASH!

wolverine8888
hmm I thinking wolverine and hulk will go at him. last tiem after hulks 3 hit ko. he went at him again and wolverien was running to help him but then hulk went flying back he got ko again and wolverine just stop and was like aww ****. he let titin hit him like 3 times lol it was funn he was like **** u titain and yelling like u think thats the best shot ive ever taken well ur wrong. so I would like to see wolverien and hulk fight titain to gather.

Sparkz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hmm I thinking wolverine and hulk will go at him. last tiem after hulks 3 hit ko. he went at him again and wolverien was running to help him but then hulk went flying back he got ko again and wolverine just stop and was like aww ****. he let titin hit him like 3 times lol it was funn he was like **** u titain and yelling like u think thats the best shot ive ever taken well ur wrong. so I would like to see wolverien and hulk fight titain to gather.

he knocked hulk out in 3 hits and wolverine just took the same hits?!?

RAGE17
Originally posted by jesserw21
who was the guy who beat the hulk in 3 hits. did anybody find out who he was?

it was aunt may in one of her rage attacks

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Sparkz
he knocked hulk out in 3 hits and wolverine just took the same hits?!?

Titanus' armor is powered by radiation. Titanus' armor was absorbing the gamma radiation from the Hulk which made the Hulk weaker.

Wolverine takes a shot to the gut, gets up and says how he has taken better shots... and then in mid sentence- he passes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.