Bishop & Electro vs Namor (no strength or flight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
every once in a while we see namor absorb energy and redirect it, like bishop, or produce electricity, like electro
so how does the prince fair against these 2 with out his strength and flight

DarkCrawler
Umm...I guess they fight...since Electro can't really do any damage to Namor (Unless there is metal lying around and he impales Namor with them), he will kill Electro with pure h2h skills. (Snap his neck or something)

Then he will fight Bishop. Now, if Bishop wouldn't have his powers either, Namor would perhaps be able to defeat him in hand to hand fight, but since Bishop can absorb kinetic energy, he will defeat Namor without super strenght.

Except if Namor gets his other odd powers, then he can mimic the poison of puffer fish and kill Bishop with touch.

BENITO
Bishop and Electro no contest even with Flight and strength

Quick Freeze
so he can mimic the power of any sea creature???
what are all his powers then???
strength
flight
electricity manipulation
energy absorbsion
poison
squid ink???

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
so he can mimic the power of any sea creature???
what are all his powers then???
strength
flight
electricity manipulation
energy absorbsion
poison
squid ink???

This far he has manipulated the electricity powers of eel, radar sense of cave fish and powers of puffer fish (looked ridicolous when he used it, though).

Tales To Astonish #73: "In truth, I am still Namor, lord of the seven seas! All that live in this realm are mine to command! Therefore, let the strength of the flora and fauna about me- -from the humblest fish to the lowliest seaweed be MINE!"

long pig
The puffer fish was silly, but that's a lot of poison he can generate.

Namor also doesn't need to absorb electricity to emit it, he creates it internally. Maybe Electro could just do the brain synapses frying deal.

DarkCrawler
Ah yes, I forgot that.

Quick Freeze
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.