Cheetah vs Sabertooth and Wolfsbane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Who would win

Cheetah ( with the speed boost she got from Zoom)

vs

Sabertooth and Wolfsbane

I would give it to Cheetah because of her speed.

long pig
Cheetah would beat 100 wolverines and 100 Sabretooths and 100 Wolfsbanes at the same time.

demigawd
Cheetah is pretty hardcore. She definitely takes it.

demigawd
Oh, now I rememeber - Long pig is the third member of the Undead Tribunal. I couldn't recall.

long pig
The Undead Tribunal? CC KGKG LP?

demigawd
That's the Tribunal!

long pig
Bah, they wish they were the lp.

And we DO disagree...sometimes....evil face

stormfront13
cheetah, easy. even without the speed bost, she gives them trouble. why is she so underestimated?

The Ion
Originally posted by stormfront13
cheetah, easy. even without the speed bost, she gives them trouble. why is she so underestimated?
Because there's only about half a dozen people here who follow Wonder Woman.

long pig
Let's not be crazy, the old cheetah was just a normal human broad with good gymnastic skills. Why she gave WW problems was pure CIS bullshit.

It's D.C, they love that crap.

dman2008
Hey I follow Wonderwoman

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by dman2008
Hey I follow Wonderwoman

Same here. Draco made me check it out. She sone sick b*tch. Superman is pathetic for acting like that after she killed Maxwell Lord. There was no other choice.

stormfront13
Originally posted by long pig
Let's not be crazy, the old cheetah was just a normal human broad with good gymnastic skills. Why she gave WW problems was pure CIS bullshit.

It's D.C, they love that crap.

i was talking about cheetah ll, the female that was given powers, not the woman who wore a costume and stole jewls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.