Create/craft your own Star Wars weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
What weapon would you create/craft in the Star Wars universe?

FistOfThe North
lol, as funny as it may seem or sound, i'd make lightsaber nunchucks.

They'd be the size of regular nunchucks. Colors would vary, And special saber proof gloves and upper armor would come with the weapon.

I saw in ep. 3, that Master Kenobi's blade didn't cut through Gen. Grevious's bodyguards staff. I'll use that same substance for the gloves. I'd make the gloves flexible somehow due to the rapid hand/finger movements you'd need handling my saber-nunchucks. And the armor would be needed for nunchuck contact and maneuverability.

Se7in
Lightlance/lightspear. The hilt would be about three times as long as Maul's, with a blade of normal length. The hilt would be made of phrik alloy laced with cortosis.

Council#13
A button that i press that kills my opponent instantly.
Nah just kidding. I'd have a lightsaber that has a handle that looks like a tennis raquet. My blade would be adjustable with different colors.

xxxpoppunker182
a lightsaber whip that would be rad i think. or lightsaber ninja gear like claws and stuff.

Council#13
There are lightsaber whips i think. Or sort of lightsaber whips. Kit Fisto used one on Ord Cestus in The Cestus Deception and the bounty hunter Ona Nobis used on in The Deadly Hunter

Darth Takáta
i have a few. a light mine. wen stood on it would emit a blade out of 10 different points killing almost straight away. also like a whip but faster and can become a rigid saber in a second and then change back

Illustrious
I'd ask God Artoo for his effigy. Either that or an easy button.

Darth Traya
A lightgun. Fires out lightsabre bullets.

overlord
Originally posted by Illustrious
I'd ask God Artoo for his effigy. Either that or an easy button.

Wow.. That artoo joke never gets old does it?

Council#13
OOOOOO that whip that turns into a saber sounds cool

overlord
I would create light-throwing stars. They are not able to hold in your hand and they are too expensive to throw. It would be a collectors item.

Sesse
I would equip imperial Stormtroopers with depleted cortosis ammunition.

And then I would make bullets, that shatter, when blocked with lightsaber and release some nasty powder....

jollyjim311
A blaster that scatters and explodes on contact(with lightsabers) and shoots like a tumbler bullet (for killing force sensatives). Then I would give it to Boba Fett as a gift and join his Mandalorian clan during the NJO time and kill some Vong!

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Darth Traya
A lightgun. Fires out lightsabre bullets.

Well, cosnidering that a lightsaber blade repels other lightsaber blades, then I'd asumme that blaster bolts are made of the same energies, as they are also repulsed by the blade of a lightsaber.

Twilight Janick
I have one: however, this is a fighter-mounted weapon. It's a cluster lightbomb. It explodes on contact, releasing some lightsaber-like energy to everything it touches as well as some bacteriological powder.

Sesse
How about midi-chloridian fusion?

When 2 midichloridians are collided at the speed great enough, they unite and form 1 bigger trinicloridian, which has a mass of 1.6 midichloridians. The missing 0.4 is released as energy. Heat and light are formed in this reaction. And when formed thrinichloridian is struck by a midichloridian, it shatters into 2 monochloridians and one midichloridian. When monochloridian collide with midichloridians, they form trinichloridians. This reaction goes on and on, until the midichloridians are all transformed into energy.

So we shall make a countainer with two ends. Both ends have storage of midichloridians, which are filtered from the blood plasma found in the galactic blood-bank. Behind the midi-banks, are located two thermal explosives, that produce pressure enough for midichloridians to reach their critical speed. Both streams collide at the middle parth of the bomb.

As a result, we shall see a weapon, galaxy has never seen!
http://www.starcase.com/images/nuclear_fission.jpg

wow. Am I creative...

So tehcnically this is midichloridian fusion, that results a trinicloridian fission. XD

JaehSkywalker
lightsaber that changes into blaster and deploys it's own shield generator and can change colors and is double blade.

think it'll fit??

Darth Koroni
Well, it'd fit if you use the powers of the Mary-Sue! Perfection is just a bad peice of writing away.

Gryn Jabar
A nuke. Bye bye Jedi temple.

Darth_Veav
My Weapon Is Called 'End Of All Galaxy'. Theres this button which says 'DO NOT PRESS'. You press it, Star Wars go Bye bye.

Veneficus
I seems like almost every weapon here has something to do with a Lightsaber...

Deus Ex
I'd make razor sharp trip wires for hunting jedi and make them cloaked and then have droids or mines flush them into it.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
A nuke. Bye bye Jedi temple.

Force push. Where the nuke be now, huhs?

Council#13
Sorgo, nice change!!!

Se7in
EX-11 Slugthrower.

Modification of the E-11 Blaster Rifle designed specifically for Vader's Hand as they purged the Jedi. This weapon shoots large blasts at extreme velocities with incredible force in order to overcome the deflection ability of the Jedi's lightsabers. It is strong and fast enough to knock back a Jedi's saber should they try to deflect the blast. It also features a secondary fire option which decreases the strength of the shot, but increases the energy it holds, causing it to become unstable and explode and disperse upon contact with a solid object.

FistOfThe North
I'd make a semi-rapid automatic high tech sniper gun similar to the one that that bounty hunter/changellum, working for Jango, had in the beginning of ep.2, when she shot at Obi Wan, except i'd make the bullets explode sonically like Jango's Slave 1 ships torpedoes. I think they were called "seismic charges"

Imagine just one or a few of those mini sonic exploding bullets hitting anything close to an object or an individual or 2 or a few. It would be a effective weapon i think. And obviously you'd be far away enough, as a sniper, so that you won't get hurt.

Even if you miss your target, it'll still get him or her sonically, debris-wise, sound-wise or explosive wise. And that's just without the bullet hitting. Just being grazed by this bullet would guarantee death.

Darth Takáta
In this Rpg i play i created a force power that could create a bubble of pure water out of the vapour in the air. then from kit fisto teachings it is then possible to equip this "water" with weaponry and use his techniques to make it fight. this would be a brillient weapon but im not sure its possible, what do u guys think?

Twilight Janick
AK-47 Mary-Sue (or Gary-Stu) cloning cylinder. It creates the most perfect Jedi out of its template.

FistOfThe North

Darth Takáta
yes that can happen but also give it eg. a saber and according to fistos teachings it can hold it and become human shaped, then be able to fight exactly like you or me

overlord
I would make a lightearthgun, it shoots earth at light speed at people, then they die! Killer cool science fiction!

Tru_Slice
I would have something called a Starwoid Launcher.

It shoots out pellet sized capsules full of everything great and crappy made in Lucas' world. The victim is suddenly turned into a starwaoid, and is consumed by the overwhelming fiction and fanboyism, and then it induces a vegetable-like state.

Until it recieves more capsules, it will remain in this state and the galaxy around it will reject it.

Captain REX
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'd make a semi-rapid automatic high tech sniper gun similar to the one that that bounty hunter/changellum, working for Jango, had in the beginning of ep.2, when she shot at Obi Wan, except i'd make the bullets explode sonically like Jango's Slave 1 ships torpedoes. I think they were called "seismic charges"

The bullets would need to be gargantuan, and would not work well with an automatic weapon. Seismic charges are too powerful to simply be put into a bullet.

Originally posted by Se7in
EX-11 Slugthrower.

Slugthrowers are average ballistic weaponry that we use today, Se7in.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Captain REX
The bullets would need to be gargantuan, and would not work well with an automatic weapon. Seismic charges are too powerful to simply be put into a bullet.

Well of course i'd construct an bullet-size mini version of the torpedo with seismic explosions having the same caliber as maybe a hand grenade.

After all, real world bullets are like mini missiles., except that missiles blow up but i'm sure that the possibility of on-impact explosive bullets can be made or even exist.

overlord
I would make a weapon that clones Yoda's and fires them at will all with solar power.

knuckles
A sniper rifle with laser site that shots a microscopic bullet that explodes in a forcestorm extending one mile long

xyz jedi
a lightgrenade that explodes a ball of lightsaber material kinda thing. To use on troopers or siths.

jollyjim311
Still like mine the best, in your face big discrace!

Darth L. Dipsit
I did this thread, or rather, one very similar. It was actually one of my first ones! Here it is, if anyone cares to see, of course:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t342613.html

Fooly
An ultra vibrblade.simple but effective.

Dirk Jade
Wrist Sabers. Like Katars. (image from diablo ii just pretend its a lightsaber instead of metal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.