Founding Avengers vs founding JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Which of these teams would win

Founding Avengers
Thor
Hulk
Ant-Man
Wasp
Iron Man

vs

Founding JLA
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Black Canary
Flash

ScarletSpider
The JLA does have the telepathic advantage and speed. Other than that, I think the Avengers are more powerful.

The Ion
JLA

J'onn, Lantern, and Flash can do it themselves.

K3VIL
Except for Thor and Hulk, the Avengers have no one to counter the speed of Flash and MM.
Still they can pull it out.
Thor has a vast array of abilities on his own, now add those of Mjolnir, he can obliterate Martian Manhunter, telepathy doesn't work on Thor, MM will only waste his time using it, and Thor can detect him even if invisible and affect him while intangible, plus J'Onn isn't the best hand to hand fighter around and not much of a vicious fighter when it comes to bare fists.Aquaman in the old days was pathetic, his strenght and durability are on Giant Man level, which means Pym can stomp he and Black Canaray that will busy with Wasp blasting her in the eyes to use her sonic cry, then her husband will pick up the blond hair couple and threw them away.
Flash will be make Hulk angry, but now considering Barry isn't Wally, his speed isn't something Thor can't handle, a lightning storm and some bolts of cosmic and magical energies of pure heat will kill him.Meanwhile Hal Jordan schooled Iron Man, but without his friends, can he handle Hulk and Thor?
Hulk will just jump and hit, jump and hit and he'll be busy dodging Hulk and then trying to avoid Thor to drain his power ring and destroy his constructs then reaching him in close quarter and knock him down, or just blast him into oblivion.

dman2008
Oh I forgot to say that every one on both teams are at current power levels except for flash

Scoobless
double postage

Scoobless
Originally posted by dman2008
Oh I forgot to say that every one on both teams are at current power levels except for flash

Then Rune King Thor squashes the JLA like slow-moving-easily-squashable things.... Flash or no Flash

spiderman44
avengers win

jrodslam
JLA win.

the Darkone
Avengers win, Thor alone can take out MM and hal Jordan he has to much raw power for those two alone. Godforce any one.

The Ion
Originally posted by dman2008
Well that's stupid. Thor takes the JLA by himself.

Arahan
thor all day. he is uber friggin powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.