Goku vs Vegeta vs Super Sonic vs Super Shadow vs Super Knuckles vs Super Tails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
I made a Thread like this before, but it was closed down do to a certain problem. I decided to make it again. This is a Super Battle between Goku, Vegeta, Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails and they are all in their Super Forms!!!!!!!!!! They all can stay only in there First Super Form and not go any Higher, but they can still charge up. This Battle Takes Place on a Planet Namek that is about to Explode. Which one of these Fighters will win this Battle and Escape from Planet Namek in Time? They all also have all of their Abilities in their First Forms as well and they all get to stay in their Super Forms as well which means no Ring lost and no Energy lost. You know what to do. big grin big grin cool cool

TwisterGameX
Superman kills them all with his finger

Sonic x 20
I'm Sorry TwisterGameX, but I didn't add Superman in this Battle. Do you mean SuperSayian1Goku will win this Battle?

TwisterGameX
You should of put SSJ3 but fine.

http://www.hpgen.de/userdata/324648/SatJan1711004520042.gif

The True Fear
goku rapes these fools

Deus Ex
omfg goku pwnz all he is uber 1337 and has speshul powers loil wtf bbq rotlferator!!!@221111121ONEONEEELVENEVELVNEVNEVNEV

TwisterGameX
Still bitter it's a damn shame.

TPinaPimp
Super Sonic and Friends would win.....becuase:

Manga/Comic Sonic: Him and Hyper Knuckles moved faster then the speed of light, Had Uber Durablity and were able ripp apart the dimension they fought in

Sonic X: Super Sonic and Shadow could move Hyper Fast and were uber powerful

Sonic Games The old game Super form was invincable, Hurt anything that touched em, and they could fly fast. In the newer Super Form is Fast, can fly, and IIRC they stopped a GIANT space station from chrashing on Earth.

dvampire
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Super Sonic and Friends would win.....becuase:

Manga/Comic Sonic: Him and Hyper Knuckles moved faster then the speed of light, Had Uber Durablity and were able ripp apart the dimension they fought in

Sonic X: Super Sonic and Shadow could move Hyper Fast and were uber powerful

Sonic Games The old game Super form was invincable, Hurt anything that touched em, and they could fly fast. In the newer Super Form is Fast, can fly, and IIRC they stopped a GIANT space station from chrashing on Earth.

Where can I by the Manga of Sonic, is there a website?

Lana
I'm going to edit the title so it doesn't kill the page messed you'll still get the details as to what it's about from the poll.

Sonic x 20
Tails also has the Birds Protecting him at the same time he's moving or doing an attack.

TwisterGameX
they run out of rings or get crushed......an impact of to much kills ssj sonic like when him and shadow was in space.

Creshosk
We know the Sonic characters can survive in space unaided. Sonic and shadow can even fly in space.

They don't seem to be able to project energy or fly. Energy beams don't seem to really injure Sonic characters but do knock them around . . . though we really don't know how it compares to the DBZ character attacks.

Until the planet explodes there is basically nothing they can do to each other. The Sonic characters (mostly refering to Shadow and Sonic) seem to be faster than the Saiyans. but since they can't fly they can't catch the saiyans who can stay in the air.

Once the planet explodes the Saiyans will have a dfinite problem. . . well except for Goku and his IT of course. . .

I'm ghoing to have to say draw on this one until more information comes in.

TwisterGameX
omg cresh is ALOVE. Whats UP CRESH

TPinaPimp
Manga Sonic would royally rape Goku and Friends.... I don't know about the others thought (Exept Genisis Sonic)

Deus Ex
I never knew Sonic was that hardcore.

TPinaPimp
He is my friend, He is....

but seriously though. I don't know about the new games or the Sonic X (anime) but manga Super Sonic (and Genisis SS) could probaly beat/give Superman a run for his money...

I haven't played SOnic games in a couple of years... but from what I hear Super SOnic (from the anime and games) are super fast, and strong

(DIdn't Super Sonic and Shadow stop a HUGE space station from crashing into Earth? I mean something that big probaly would've taking out a continent, maybe even the planet?)

Deus Ex
That's nuts.

Sonic x 20
Yes, SuperSonic and SuperShadow stopped a Huge Space Station from Crashing into Earth. Also, the Sonic Characters can all Fly when they are in their Super Forms and Knuckles can Glide without being Super and Tails can Fly without being Super. Sonic and Shadow can Control the Chaos Emeralds in Different ways and can even Teleport with them and do Attacks with them. Super Knuckles can also cause Earthquakes by Crashing into Walls and can Glide and Climb Faster too. Super Tails can stay in the Air longer than Normal Tails. big grin big grin cool cool

Drunk-of-Fury
You now goku is the strongest and fastes in the galaxy he win easy it dont matter how fast sonic is he cant survive one punch from goku,besides goku can teleport right next to sonic or his frends and then it is too late 4 them,

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
You now goku is the strongest and fastes in the galaxy he win easy it dont matter how fast sonic is he cant survive one punch from goku,besides goku can teleport right next to sonic or his frends and then it is too late 4 them,

Fanboy are we? Goku is not the fastest and strongest in the universe. He isn't even the strongest in his own series (DBZ)

ANyway Super SOnic is Speed Of Light where you think Goku can even come anywhere closet that speed is beyond me?

Sonic frikken stoped a GAINT SPACE STTION from colliding into Earth (While it was breaking through the atmosphere), Base Goku can't even hold 20 tons up...

Looks like Goku has the advantage here *Sarcasm*

Sonic x 20
SuperSonic also Defeated Perfect Chaos and he only had Half of the Chaos Emerald's Power to do it. Perfect Chaos like Destroyed the whole city with alot of his Power and SuperSonic still Defeated him. I don't know if Goku will Blow Up the Sonic Characters because usually when they get hit, they move backwards or move to another direction in their Super Forms.

K1ll3r
errr...goku can punch at "sonic speed" with 100 tons on each arm...

dvampire
Originally posted by K1ll3r

From what they're saying, so could S. Sonic. confused

TPinaPimp

WHAT!

Base Goku had trouble moving with 40 tons strapped to his limbs (10 per limb)... Where you got 100 tons from amazes me?

SSJ moved and punched with 40 tons on his arm easly... but were you go 100 tons from? I dunno?

Anyway Super Sonic and Shadow stopped a Gaint Space Station from colliding into the Earth...WHILE! the station was entering the atmoshere.

Blood_Rayne
Why must people always include DBZ characters?

Deus Ex
bcuz they r00lz!!!!111

Why else?

Creshosk
Anyway Super Sonic and Shadow stopped a Gaint Space Station from colliding into the Earth...WHILE! the station was entering the atmoshere. Depending on how quickly you beat the prototype determines how close it is to Earth when they teleport it away.

Sonic and Shadow do have chaos control on their side which is like a suped up version of IT, since they can teleport other things away without haveing to touch them.

They can't however fly in normal Earth's gravity, but can survive in space unaided and manuever extreamly well.

Without the worry of running out of energy There really isn't anything that can kill Sonic. Since the falling in pits and being crushed is simply video game mechanics and never actually killed him there isn't anything outside of video game mechanics to show that those would kill sonic. Otherwise we can assume from boudokai video game mechanics that all the characters in the series are on par with each other and Mr Satan can beat down cell and in 3 Buu too. Since that's a ridiculous premise we shouldn't work off of the ACTUAL video game mechanics and go off of the story.

In which case Shadow survived a fall from Earth;s atmosphere outside of his super form. based off of the end of Sonic Adventure 2 and leading into Sonic Heroes

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Why must people always include DBZ characters? In this case it's because the Sonic characters super form is an homage to the Super Saiyan form. After all it wasn't until Sonic the hedgehog 2 that Sonic with the adition of a seventh (like there are seven dragon balls) chaos emerald he was able to go super, powering up in a pose similar to the Super saiyan power up.

Tha C-Master
Interesting...

TPinaPimp
Yea, The Creator of Sonic was acctually asked the question "What is up with Super Sonic" and the creator spoke of his like of Dragonball Z and how he found Akira Toriyama to be inspirational.

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by Creshosk
In this case it's because the Sonic characters super form is an homage to the Super Saiyan form. After all it wasn't until Sonic the hedgehog 2 that Sonic with the adition of a seventh (like there are seven dragon balls) chaos emerald he was able to go super, powering up in a pose similar to the Super saiyan power up.

But can they power up and destroy an entire planet?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
In this case it's because the Sonic characters super form is an homage to the Super Saiyan form. After all it wasn't until Sonic the hedgehog 2 that Sonic with the adition of a seventh (like there are seven dragon balls) chaos emerald he was able to go super, powering up in a pose similar to the Super saiyan power up.

Yup I knew that too way back lmao.

GAther the seven chaos emeralds and when they all come to gather you get power then they split after words.. Super Sonic, same eyes too.

K1ll3r
WHAT!

Base Goku had trouble moving with 40 tons strapped to his limbs (10 per limb)... Where you got 100 tons from amazes me?

SSJ moved and punched with 40 tons on his arm easly... but were you go 100 tons from? I dunno?

Anyway Super Sonic and Shadow stopped a Gaint Space Station from colliding into the Earth...WHILE! the station was entering the atmoshere.

wateva dude. my opinion = sonic is a weener boy

Creshosk
wateva dude. my opinion = sonic is a weener boy Well since opinion does not equal fact thank you for confessing your bias.

But can they power up and destroy an entire planet? Hello nonsequiter argument. . .

*ahem* Has any DBZ character been shown to destroy a planet just by powering up?

No. They haven't.

Blood_Rayne
I thought Gohan did that to the second Namek but it was a manga so I guess that doesn't count.

TPinaPimp
Huh!?! Gohan never blew up a planet in the manga!

Blood_Rayne
Maybe it wasn't a Manga but it was in Japanese it kinda looked like a comic.

Sonic x 20
I thought SuperSonic's eyes were really Red. I never thought of them being Green.

TPinaPimp
Maybe it wasn't a Manga but it was in Japanese it kinda looked like a comic.

It was probaly a doujin (fan comic)

tragic mulatto
Sonic or Knux. Goku Is made oout of flesh and blood. Knux would stab him, or Sonic would spin dash through Gokus organs.

THE END.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I made a Thread like this before, but it was closed down do to a certain problem. I decided to make it again. This is a Super Battle between Goku, Vegeta, Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails and they are all in their Super Forms!!!!!!!!!! They all can stay only in there First Super Form and not go any Higher, but they can still charge up. This Battle Takes Place on a Planet Namek that is about to Explode. Which one of these Fighters will win this Battle and Escape from Planet Namek in Time? They all also have all of their Abilities in their First Forms as well and they all get to stay in their Super Forms as well which means no Ring lost and no Energy lost. You know what to do. big grin big grin cool cool
blowup

Got enough people? Calm down on the fights

CaptainBen
Hamster wins

shadowandroid
super shadow ius actually called hypershadow but ill think he will win by using chaos blast and killing them with guns

Shadow x 20
No he's not. That Super Shadow. Hyper is when you use all 7 Super Emeralds. Super is the 7 Chaos Emeralds. That is Super Shadow in SA2 and Shadow the Hedgehog

shadowandroid
i think shadow should use the emeralds to become emerald shadow

Shadow x 20
No such thing as Emerald Shadow

Gohan4Life
Hey all yall need 2 shut up I DONT CARE WAT FACTS SAY GOKU WILL DESTROY ALL OF THEM !!!! Hint Hint : Super Sajin 4 thats all

Shadow x 20
Hey stupid no one has responded to this thread since Nov. 27 so why don't you shut up fanboy. Shadow, Knuckles, Sonic, and Tails are invincible while Goku and Vegeta are not.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Sonic x 20, 2 die the rest can't kill each other.
Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails in their super forms are invincible and have unlimited energy.
Goku and Vegeta no matter what form they are in are vincible with limited energy.

Gohan4Life
I dont care if its 2 late i still say goku will win ok!!!!!

Shadow x 20
Let's review some stuff...Noob
Goku and Vegeta are vinicible with limited power.
Super Sonic and Super Shadow have unlimited energy and are invincible
Super Knuckles and Super Tails don't exist because the only appeared in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and thus I can prove they don't exist.

buutenks
Super sonic from sonic x did no feats to put him above ssj1 Goku.

1021kid
super tails wins

Lord Ryugen
Goku and Vegeta die. Since the thread starter has apparently specified that the Sonic team doesn't suffer from the ring weakness, they possess an advantage that the DBZ characters don't...time. The power of the chaos emeralds gives them seemingly complete invulnerability up to the point where they no longer need oxygen. Goku and Vegeta have neither the durability of the other fighters or the power to survive in a vacuum. My guess is that eventually Sonic will get the victory. He'll find a way to trap Knuckles and Shadow and convince tails to stop fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.