human torch vs ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
my bets on ghost rider

DrDoom101
supernova

wolverine8888
ya see I new some one would say that. but u forget he a demond made from fire lol. fire not gunna hurt fire lol

life is cruell
ghost rider wins in f4 vs f4 (wolvie ghost rider spiderman hulk) torch tried to hurt him but it didnt have an effect on ghost rider

wolverine8888
hey how did that fight go any ways I never got a chance to read it

life is cruell
uhit never really finished it was interupted when the real f4 got teleported by like watcher or watcher doom i forget, but it was pretty even no one was winning.

Wynndar
that was pretty low level flame though. Torch was being pretty careful...the whole reason they came after him was for his supernova destroying empire state university.

spiderman44
w8 dat comic was even then how come hulk be punkin F4 by fimself

Wynndar
it was F4 vol I #374 I believe

Tassadar
Ghost Rider is immune to fire

drwerwer
yup that is what i thought

Thunderstrike
GR. They fought before. GR won.

Comicbook_kid
This fight is going to be over pretty quick...

Human Torch tries to blast Ghost Rider with regular fire = Ghost Rider rolls his "eyes" and says "Yeah Right...!"

Ghost Rider then blasts Human Torch with a fire hotter and more painful than any flame Johnny's ever known...because it's fire straight from the pits of HELL...Johnny takes the full blast of pure hell-fire and rolls on the ground in absolute torment for what feels like eternity. It may not kill Johnny, but I bet you Johnny never has another decent night of sleep ever again....

phillipan
Ghost rider cannot produce hotter flames than Torch. GR's flames are hell fire described as being cold cause they hurt the soul. But normal flames didnt seem to have an effect on Gr when he and torch fought so my bets on him.

GodofThunder
Ghost rider he has more going for him he is not going to be hurt by fire but that chain is going to hurt Johnny

guy222
Originally posted by wolverine8888
my bets on ghost rider

Blaze FTW

kuhne
Excuse my lack of knowledge in ghost rider but isn't he a candidate for silver surfer, superman etc.. threads? why the heck are you piting him against johny storm?!

Feel free to correct me maybe the rider is not as strong as I believed he was. (he is so friging cheap in the marvel alliance game)

and maybe I am wrong on how weak johny is.

I am more of a DC guy anyways

Jade Lightning
Ghost Rider destroy's Johnny 9/10.

guy222
Blaze easily

Lord Feron
Originally posted by kuhne
Excuse my lack of knowledge in ghost rider but isn't he a candidate for silver surfer, superman etc.. threads? why the heck are you piting him against johny storm?!

Feel free to correct me maybe the rider is not as strong as I believed he was. (he is so friging cheap in the marvel alliance game)

and maybe I am wrong on how weak johny is.

I am more of a DC guy anyways

i like GR as much as the next guy but you got to be kidding if he is in leagues of superman or SS. Unless he got some god nasty upgrade. I mean i know he got a decent upgrade but not to a supes or SS level.

Anyways GR wraps HT in the chains and beats him silly.

guy222
Blaze
Ketch
Ketch/Kale = Angel of Death

all win

occultdestroyer
GR

Hewhoknowsall
Gr easily, unless if the ht plays it cheap and flies around until it is day.

Mindset
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Gr easily, unless if the ht plays it cheap and flies around until it is day. When is the last time you've read Ghost Rider? <_<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.