Wondergirl vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Which one of these girls would win

Batgirl

or Wondergirl (with Lasso)

Wondergirl can not fly she has to stay on the ground

I would give this to Batgirl even though Wondergirl is stronger.

dman2008
Bump

dman2008
Bump
Bump
Bump

Marvel=DC
If Cassandra can keep away from Wondergirl then she'll win and if not she won't.

Draco69
Batgirl loses horribly. Wondie not nearly as skilled. But when you're a very low-level Class 100 character who can accelerate past sound than you don't need to be as skilled as Batgirl.

dman2008
No offense Draco but I always thought Wondergirl was at 35-40 ton in strength. I might be wrong though smile

soleran30
It always cracks me up with a post like they are only 35-40 tons.......No human on the planet can do jack against thatsmile I mean what do you get them in a paintbrush or wristlock? 35-40 tons could throw me with their pinky to my deathsmile Wondergirl wins

Draco69
Originally posted by dman2008
No offense Draco but I always thought Wondergirl was at 35-40 ton in strength. I might be wrong though smile

She actually used to be lower. In the Class Ten range. But *sniff* Wondie grew up. And as she grows older, she gets stronger and more powerful.

Being a demi-god daughter of Zeus certainly doesn't hurt either.

dman2008
Originally posted by Draco69
She actually used to be lower. In the Class Ten range. But *sniff* Wondie grew up. And as she grows older, she gets stronger and more powerful.

Ok Thanks big grin

Konton
Wonder Girl stomps.

Q99
Originally posted by Draco69

Yea. She had a couple stages of power- First, she relied on magic items (gauntlet of atlas, multipled her mortal strength). Then, gift from Zeus, the biggest jump. Followed by gift from Ares. And finally her own demi-god power, which was another jump upwards.

Konton
Yep. She caught a plane before Ares even approached her.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Konton
Wonder Girl stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.