Terminator Halloween costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benhacker
evil face Happy Halloween Everyone pirate

Hope you have a great Halloween !

I'm going as a HR Trooper(sorry no picture sad , But the costume sort of looks like the picture below) to a halloween party on Monday(10/31/05)

Benhacker cool

P.S. : Please tell me what you think

alic88
NICE!well if i were a girl i would have definately gotten that tx red-leather outfit lol

barand1
LOL

TMACalicious
Awesome, Ben!

shaber
The T-1000 would be a police officer costume.

vvvrulz
If I were to dress like a character from the Term franchise, I'd got with the ol Kyle Reese look, overcoat and all (and shotgun) lol.

Sjohnson
no one has been on this thread for a while ... what's everyone doing for this halloween ... you all know it's like right now don't u????? i think i'm going with the original sara conners. she rocked. any input???

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Sjohnson
no one has been on this thread for a while ... what's everyone doing for this halloween ... you all know it's like right now don't u????? i think i'm going with the original sara conners. she rocked. any input???

Haven't been trick or treating AAAAAAAAAGES smile

Originally posted by vvvrulz
If I were to dress like a character from the Term franchise, I'd got with the ol Kyle Reese look, overcoat and all (and shotgun) lol.

Can't forget the Air Force One high tops can we? stick out tongue

Benhacker
Hello Everyone big grin ,

devil devil devil Happy Halloween 2008 !!! devil devil devil

This is what I'm being for Halloween 2008:
Wizard Costume

with this staff :
Wizard Snake Staff

Benhacker cool

alic88
Wow haven't been on these board for ages, and then saw my old post. Brings back memories of T3.

I dressed up as a military soldier for Halloween. I almost wanted to dress like JOHN CONNOR but no one would get it. I still ended up wearing that red arm-band that Connor wore in the Salvation teaser. Fun times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.