sabertooth vs. firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
well since it was said that sabertooth can take out spiderman with relative ease..and spiderman took out firelord.can saberooth take out firelord?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by RAGE17
well since it was said that sabertooth can take out spiderman with relative ease..and spiderman took out firelord.can saberooth take out firelord? Is that honestly how you draw conclusions?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is that honestly how you draw conclusions?

It makes sense, actually...

juggernaut74
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
It makes sense, actually... Yea but Sabretooth has never beaten Spiderman.

RAGE17
so we all agree that firelord is going to loose?

EsteemedLeader
True, Spider-Man could wail on Wolverine, so it's safe to say he'd beat Sabretooth as well.

RAGE17
yes but sabertooth has a healing factor and has enhanced human strength .he can beat fire-lord with ease....

olympian
"It makes sense, actually..."

It actually doesnt, unless you only play with lowshowings(high end feats.

Saber doesnt win.

RAGE17
Originally posted by olympian
"It makes sense, actually..."

It actually doesnt, unless you only play with lowshowings(high end feats.

Saber doesnt win.

yes he does he has enhanced human strength...whats wrong with you?.......he can just throw a car at firelord and thats it....or kick him real good

EsteemedLeader
I didn't mean that Sabretooth would beat Spidey or Firelord, I meant that his logical process for gaining the answer made perfect sense. That is, only if he truly believes Sabes is better than Spidey.

leonheartmm
um am i the only one that realizes that colossus 17 is kiddin around?

RAGE17
Originally posted by leonheartmm
um am i the only one that realizes that colossus 17 is kiddin around?

lol prob yeah....

EsteemedLeader
I know he's kidding, only an idiot or wolverine888 would actually think Sabes could beat Firelord.

wolverine8888
first off not I think sabes would die horriable death.

Tha C-Master
What about wolverine?

golem370
Firelord

Above Normal (5/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 50 (8/12)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (5/7)
Fighting Skills: Xandarian Nova Corps combat training
Special Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of advanced alien technology and space navigation
Superhuman physical powers: The ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire, making him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun, and allowing him to project any form of energy possessed by a star, including heat, light, gravity, radio waves and charged particles; the ability to fly at near light speeds through interstellar space and traverse hyperspace; and near total physical invulnerability

golem370
Well I think about this but Spider-Man fighting Firelord is like him fighting Silver Surfer to Durable and fast for Spider-Man he or Sabretooth just to much endurance and Durability it's kinda silly

guy222
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
well since it was said that sabertooth can take out spiderman with relative ease..and spiderman took out firelord.can saberooth take out firelord?

Firelord

jinzin
lol, as much as I want to say Sabretooth, I just don't image a walking throw-rug coming out on top against a walking flame thrower.

SevenShackles
wasnt that spiderman firelord crap just some sick joke. honestly.. this isnt serious.. firelord.

couldnt he do to sabertooth what sunfire did to him in weapon X?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/WeaponXDraftWildChildPage07-08.jpg

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
It makes sense, actually...

No it doesn't.

Scissors beats paper
Paper beats stone

Do scissors beat stone? **** no. Happy Dance

quanchi112
firelord curbstomps sabretooth

boriquaking55
With ABC logic that's that air-tight, who am I to argue. Sabertooth 10/10

Acrosurge
Heh. This topic is so silly. laughing

SM v FL was the absolute best Spider-Man has ever been verses a Herald that was limiting himself. Even if Sabes fought that version of Firelord, he would still be soundly beaten. Sabes lacks Spider-Man's speed and spider-sense, which is what won Spider-Man's absolute greatest showing ever.

Should Sabertooth fight Firelord as Krill is usually portrayed, then Sabertooth dies a quick death by complete incineration. Even on the physical level, Krill has hung with Thor and Drax the Destroyer. A few whacks from the staff would KO Sabes. Even beyond that, Firelord could raise shields to prevent Sabertooth from touching him and could BFR Sabertooth.

guy222
Pyreus Kril

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.