Spider-Man vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by RAGE17
spider-man took out fire-lord, that means that spider-man is stronger then Thor....who lost to him....and since Thor can stalemate galactus....that means that spierman can do the same...and since galactus=Phoenix, that means spider-man is on par with Phoenix possibly even stronger

You rock, RAGE!!!!

DrDoom101
up

wolverine8888
spiderman dies plain and simple very fast I might add. spiderman was like one fo the only heros not at the fight with onslaught.

Scoobless
he was stuck in traffic

Sparkz
lol man im a huge spidey fan, and you bring in some great evidence of why spider-man should beat onslaught... even if he should have lost that fight, wait ignore that bit let me have my moment basking in glory.

But truthfuly its a good thing spidey was off fighting sentinals cause he would have been pretty usless in that fight, specialy since peter parkers, powers kept cutting out at the time, and Ben Reily just didn't have the experience, but even on the best of days, how would spider-man stop him...oooo I know, kick him in the nuts and run. eek!

Arahan
I doubt that Onslought has nuts. Whatever, Spidey loses.
Cosmic Spidey would have much better chances.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arahan
I doubt that Onslought has nuts. Whatever, Spidey loses.
Cosmic Spidey would have much better chances.

he could poke him in the eye and run then.

steverules
Originally posted by Scoobless
he was stuck in traffic

He wasn't stuck in traffic he was down town fighting sentinels, I have the issue.

Sparkz
Originally posted by steverules
He wasn't stuck in traffic he was down town fighting sentinels, I have the issue.

lol well peter parker was stuck in traffic because of a sentinal.

RAGE17
Originally posted by DrDoom101
You rock, RAGE!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud thanx, nice 2 c some1 using my ideas for a change wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.