THE 6 movie set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nuwine200419
HEy I dunno if you guys have posted anything on it yet but, do u guys know when the 6 dvd set is comin out...........and if there is another thread on this please tell me..

Adamwankenobi
2007, presumably

nuwine200419
i thought it was around this december, but i could be wrong..thats why i asked..

JKozzy
Nope. I think we (and you) would know if it were coming out in December. No time for fans to anticipate for it, they would've announced it much sooner.

The Ones
yup. me, im making my own box set for it. all i need is some cool cover art (both sides) and im away

Darth Jello
it'll be within the next 3 years and on the next-gen dvd format, hd/blu-ray or whatever they'll call it.

~Forever Lost~
You think I should buy the ROTS DVD?
I don't want to wait another 2 years to get some extras.

Adamwankenobi
Yes, you should buy it. Even if you will have to buy it again, it'll be worth it for the extras.

Lord J
im just waiting for this one then ill have all 6 and ill make a boxset like you the ones if i can if not who cares ive got the films thats all i really want

The Ones
Adamwankenobi, the extras may be shit. they might not have extras

Adamwankenobi
Well, that's a risk we'll all just have to take...

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Adamwankenobi
Well, that's a risk we'll all just have to take...

....you're life depends on it!

NO, NO, NO! I refuse to accept the responsibility!

Darth Jello
it won't be a dvd, it'll be an hd thing that you'll need a new player for with more changes and probably at least 30 hours of extras on each disc.

DarthLazious
Maybe next holiday season.

vader519
From what I have heard, 2007 or 2008.

chinabing
6 movie box set:

1. Take 6 movies.

2. Place in Shoe Box.

3. Put on shelf. Instant box set!

spencerspider
lol ok.. um anyway I can't wait till 2007 I need it now!

randi_jedi
I want the box set. I had the OT on DVD box set. Ex has it now, so I don't want to buy that again. It hurts my feelings to buy something when I technically already own it. Plus like the new trilogy will look cool in the box and all six would look even better.
~whine~sadwalk

Darth Jello
i'd save money for a new player before getting the box set. based on the 2007 tenative date, this might be a launch title for an entirely new video media

chinabing
Don't buy box sets, you're just paying for cardboard!

When you're a SW fan, you don't have to buy all the versions, just the ones you want. I must have 4 versions of the OT:

1990 Fullscreen
1992 widescreen
1995 widescreen (2 qty, one still sealed for later!)
1995 fullscreen
I haven't bought the OT on DVD nor the special editions, I've just rented them. They don't feel right to me.

Darth Jello
the one think i would really like on a new release is an analouge/digital transfer of the soundtrack. The stuff on the prequals doesn't sound very lively cause it's all Digital recording.

palpy_666
Don't buy anything. Just download the bootleg copies (Including bootlegs of the bonus disk).

Rebel against Corporate America! Free your mind!

lol

*Suddenly men in white uniforms bust into my room, zap me with tasers and place me in a padded room where I'm forced to watch a 50 hour long documentary on the creation of Jar Jar Binks nararrated by Paulie Shore.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.