Dragon Ball Z vs Full Powered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Tyrant who just about got the better Thanos has great great powers

Deus Ex
lMao

right

Illustrious
What is it? ALL of DBZ versus Tyrant? Every individual that ever existed on every planet? You need to specify.

If it's Tyrant versus a DBZ character, he wins.

golem370
The Characters

TwisterGameX
There had been a plaugue of dbz threads as of late and now they are vs people that are not even a videogame!!

Deus Ex
Actually, the new DBZ video game JUST came out. Where have you been?

Illustrious
Originally posted by golem370
The Characters

Full powered Tyrant is like 99% of Galactus. He'd pwn the central characters.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Actually, the new DBZ video game JUST came out. Where have you been?

........I know it has but seriously he wasn't born in games. fine then I wil have to flood the thread with all non game characters that had a game.

"OK, I'll keep this short and sweet....

All vs threads must include at least one character from a video game, who must have originated from one.

For example, Superman may be a character of various game, yet he is ultimately a comic book character."

Deus Ex
Pfft. Don't be daft. You just have something personal at stake here. If it was every other thread of people versus Sonic you wouldn't utter a word and you know it.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Pfft. Don't be daft. You just have something personal at stake here. If it was every other thread of people versus Sonic you wouldn't utter a word and you know it.

confused sonic is not in this match........it says dbz vs tyrant....and you're paraniod.

Deus Ex
I'm paranoid? WTF? Do you even know what that means?

Illustrious
Yeah, you're just being a fanboy. You KNOW this is a fight you can't win, so you run off and cite a rule that hasn't been enforced in months. All the while you argue your ass off against Superman when the rule itself mentions him.

Talk about fanboy.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yeah, you're just being a fanboy. You KNOW this is a fight you can't win, so you run off and cite a rule that hasn't been enforced in months. All the while you argue your ass off against Superman when the rule itself mentions him.

Talk about fanboy.

no expression

Lana
Keep it on topic and quit the pointless bickering or I'm closing the thread.

The True Fear
suck a hard one Lana

The True Fear
no offense but i have an addiction to the internet and need to get banned from this site

Deus Ex
You've been here since MAY 2004. I have DOUBLE the posts you do.

I should be the one claiming addiction.

Now apologize.

The True Fear
no its not just this site its other things to but this site is part of it

Leo.M
wait, you wanna get ban forever

Deus Ex
Originally posted by The True Fear
no its not just this site its other things to but this site is part of it

At least leave with some dignity. Sheesh.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Lana
He has been banned.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled debate stick out tongue

Illustrious
What debate? Tyrant makes them look silly, if they are even significant enough for his notice.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Illustrious
What debate? Tyrant makes them look silly, if they are even significant enough for his notice.

yes

tomtom45
Originally posted by The True Fear
suck a hard one Lana

holla at cha boy. I am back and you can't stop me Lana.

tomtom45
Originally posted by Lana
He has been banned.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled debate stick out tongue

or so she thought.

Wetari
i like pie

MadMel
Originally posted by tomtom45
holla at cha boy. I am back and you can't stop me Lana.
yeah just make urself obvious to her roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
tyrant'll own them all!!

tomtom45
it don't matter man I can always come back I cannot be stopped, I was banned then no more than 5 minutes later I was back, PWNED KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.