what's better: lava in ROTS or ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smashbro203
There were lava scenes in both rots and rotk. Which lava do you think was done better?

Neo_Version 7
I equally liked both. stick out tongue

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
wtf is rotk

jon84
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
wtf is rotk

''Return of The King''

Stefan Kojic
ROTS!

Dan Skywalker
Hard choice, but id say that ROTS had the better lava effects

The Ones
ROTK only had a lava flow and one eruption. ROTS had tons of eruptions, interaction with other parts of the environment and there was more of it

i'd say ROTS

jediprson
ROTS

darkjedi132
ROTS for the same reason as the ones

Lord J
i like ROTK but ill have to say ROTS

darthmonkey9206
lol whats the point of this, everybody here will say rots.

aj_vader
They are all gonna say ROTS because its the god honest truth, its much better, i think that the lava in ROTK was way to bright and perfect. the lava in revenge had "dirt" in it which made it look much better smile

but u do make a gd point, this is a star wars forum, so people will probably vote ROTS

STAR WARS EPISODE III - REVENGE OF THE SITH ON DVD!!! IN 12 HOURS !!!! WHO HU!!!!!

sorry just very excited lol

The Ones
already got it wink

Sesse
R
O
T
S

amity75
This is a weird thread! Coz when I was watching ROTK all that time ago I was thinking "Wow, replace Sam and Frodo with Obi Wan and Anakin and this is what the lava scenes in ROTS will be like!". However in terms of sheer quality of lava and feeling of "heat" from the stuff then I have to say that its a tie.

Tangible God
Is this what this place has come down to discussing? Which $Billion blockbuster series produced the best-looking lava?

amity75
I think it's one of the more original EPIII threads in recent days.

DarkYoda
I liked the volcanic scenes in both movies. But I have to say, I think I felt like Sam and Frodo were in more danger than I did Anakin and Obi-Wan because they did not have super abilities. So the danger in Return of the King seemed more heightened. Also, the CG effects in ROTS are very strong and sometimes take away from the reality (like when they surfed the lava on those platforms).

BAILY
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I liked the volcanic scenes in both movies. But I have to say, I think I felt like Sam and Frodo were in more danger than I did Anakin and Obi-Wan because they did not have super abilities. So the danger in Return of the King seemed more heightened. Also, the CG effects in ROTS are very strong and sometimes take away from the reality (like when they surfed the lava on those platforms).

I 100% agree bud..

Ast
I never saw ROTK, so my important opinion says Episode III. big grin

Bespin Bart
As do I. I would have liked for Anakin and Obi-Wan to fight on an actual volcano...

The New History
I don't really care, I mean if you really think about it, this is such a stupid discussion IMO. But hey, whatever keeps you entertained until Tuesday.

amity75
Originally posted by The New History
I don't really care, I mean if you really think about it, this is such a stupid discussion IMO. But hey, whatever keeps you entertained until Tuesday. Monday! droolio

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ast
I never saw ROTK, so my important opinion says Episode III. big grin

*slaps Ast*

vader519
I liked both, but hands down it would have to be ROTS. You had explosins all over the place, and the whole planet is basiclly all lava.

Ast
*slaps Ast*

Sorry, the only reason I didnt see it was because I hated the first two. big grin

Wait........................that didnt help. no expression

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ast
Sorry, the only reason I didnt see it was because I hated the first two. big grin

Wait........................that didnt help. no expression

*smacks Ast 3 times with the back of a lightsaber hilt*

At least go watch the scenes in ROTK where Sam and Frodo get inside Mordor! eek!

Ast
*smacks Ast 3 times with the back of a lightsaber hilt*

At least go watch the scenes in ROTK where Sam and Frodo get inside Mordor! eek!

How bout no? no expression

Backspace
rotk

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ast
How bout no? no expression

Ast hates Family Guy too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*runs away*

Ast
Ast hates Family Guy too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

*runs away*

But unlike LOTR, it did entertain me briefly at one time. stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ast
But unlike LOTR, it did entertain me briefly at one time. stick out tongue

smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.