jack Hawksmoor and Midnighter v Wolverine and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whurlysplat
It had to happen - none of them worry about killingsmile

Who wins smile

Doors are allowed for the Authority members - The Carrier weapons are not

Khellendros
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
It had to happen - none of them worry about killingsmile

Who wins smile

Doors are allowed for the Authority members - The Carrier weapons are not
Holy crap, doors allowed? Well, now both the Authority members are truly untouchable. Jack and 'Nighter 10/10.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
Holy crap, doors allowed? Well, now both the Authority members are truly untouchable. Jack and 'Nighter 10/10.

Can't deadpool teleport as well smile

wolverine8888
also teleporting wont help u fighting wolverine

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also teleporting wont help u fighting wolverine

What if Jack Hawksmoor has some Skyscrapers attack wolverine?

wolverine8888
I only know wolverine and deadpool lol so I can't realy answer this thread. I do know if they attacked wolverine teleporting as night crawler did it would not work

Whurlysplat
I only know wolverine and deadpool lol so I can't realy answer this thread. I do know if they attacked wolverine teleporting as night crawler did it would not work

Jack hawksmoor and Midnighter are a lot more bloodthirsty imo they kill thousands regularly

wolverine8888
what are there abilities? night crawler gets nailed by wolverine rather easiliy when he teleports.

Whurlysplat
Jack Hawksmoor super strength at least class 25, super speed, agility at least spiderman level, healing factor ability to control cities, strength increases in cities, empathic link with cities including the people within them etc etc

Midnighter - fight precog and judging from revolutions a lot stronger than we have given him credit for superstrength at least 10 ton based on Revolutions, Superspeed, healing factor, weapons and combat expert, super senses, genius intellect, fight precog.

Carrier doors give both teleport and ability to teleport others.

wolverine8888
are these marvel characters?

Whurlysplat
are these marvel characters?

No Wildstorm, check them out they are part of the Authority

wolverine8888
I will next time i go to the comic store they sound cool. hey do u know a guy that looks like gambit but has like a robotic eye his name is like night some thing

Whurlysplat
I will next time i go to the comic store they sound cool. hey do u know a guy that looks like gambit but has like a robotic eye his name is like night some thing

I don't think so - sounds call though

wolverine8888
ya I saw him on some comic oage I guess he fights wolverine and in another comic he fights gambit. it looks crazy thou cuz the guy looks so much like gambit

EsteemedLeader
Hawksmoor has to be the ****ing weirdest superbeing I've ever seen.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Hawksmoor has to be the ****ing weirdest superbeing I've ever seen.

Without a doubt smile

DigiMark007
Depends on where it is...in a city this fight isn't even close. Hawksmoor is almost at herald level in a big city. In a desert or something they still win, but it's a lot closer...Logan and DP might get lucky. Even in that scenario, team Wildstorm 9/10.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Depends on where it is...in a city this fight isn't even close. Hawksmoor is almost at herald level in a big city. In a desert or something they still win, but it's a lot closer...Logan and DP might get lucky. Even in that scenario, team Wildstorm 9/10.

in revolutions Midnighter kills him in one reality/timeline and comes out even in the main Authority timeline. Midnighter is much tougher than I thought.

DigiMark007
Yeah MN'ers a complete badass...it doesn't surprise me that he can lock up with Hawksmoor, though presumably it wasn't in a city (in which case it would have to be considered PIS).

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah MN'ers a complete badass...it doesn't surprise me that he can lock up with Hawksmoor, though presumably it wasn't in a city (in which case it would have to be considered PIS).
In the alternate timeline they didn't say. They've fought two other times as well. Once, it was fairly even, but it was in a city and the fight got stopped before they could really go at it. The second time, they were on the Carrier.

Though the Carrier is large enough to fool Jack's body into thinking it's a city and keeping him from getting sick, he doesn't seem to have access to his niftier powers, just the strength, agility and durability. Midnighter, being controlled by Bendix, won.

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
In the alternate timeline they didn't say. They've fought two other times as well. Once, it was fairly even, but it was in a city and the fight got stopped before they could really go at it. The second time, they were on the Carrier.

Though the Carrier is large enough to fool Jack's body into thinking it's a city and keeping him from getting sick, he doesn't seem to have access to his niftier powers, just the strength, agility and durability. Midnighter, being controlled by Bendix, won.

Midnighter is a lot tougher than most people think and a lot stronger. Although when the cities are angry, Jack is awesome....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.