Magneto vs. NightCrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeteButter
I have a friend who believes that NightCrawler would defeat magneto in a battle. What do you think?

wolverine8888
nope lol

EsteemedLeader
Magneto would blast him with a hadoken.

Khellendros
Well, it's possible if Magneto isn't using a skintight forcefield, that NC could teleport inside and teleport his head off. Even then, though, it's not the most likely occurence.

Swanky-Tuna
I find it totally likely that Magneto would be able to prevent Nightcrawler from teleporting by interfering with his ability to warp into another dimension.

Or at least sense where he will appear due to the distrubances.

DrDoom101
Magneto

wannabe
Since Nightcrawler teleports not within the boundaries of our space , but over another dimension, a magnetic forcefield should not help Magneto.
So, if it's a total bloodlust Nightcrawler, Eric will be one head shorter...BUT we all know that this would NEVER happen...Magneto will win.

Btw...did you notice, that Nightcrawler and Shadowcat have two of the most deadly powers in a direct fight between humanoids? Most ironic, considering that both are two of the most peaceful X-Characters too.

PeteButter
Originally posted by wannabe
Btw...did you notice, that Nightcrawler and Shadowcat have two of the most deadly powers in a direct fight between humanoids?

Teleportation? Most deadly power?

Anyway...

Couldn't magneto just rip NightCrawler apart through the iron in his blood?

Blair Wind
well theres that...but Nightcrawler even though he goes into another dimension when he teleports he follows the lines of latitude and longitude to some degree so Mags can actually control where he teleports....it was in some book, dont really know if i explained it right....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.