superboy,batman,supergirl vs gladiator,spiderman,black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Avalonofthewind
Marvel team has got this if it's current Supergirl. It would actually be more fair if it was Matrix supergirl.

jesserw21
i got to go wit DC cuz supergirl can hold off gladitor while superboy either k.o. spiderman or blackpanther

Lucid Lui
Gladiator couold beat either Superboy or Supergirl alone, but together i doubt it. Spider-Man can't actually beat Superboy like in that crossover i've repressed from memory. Black Panther could take Batman with prep or without.

Basically, the DC team has two big powerhouses and the Marvel team only has one. DC wins...

Dizzle
I'd give Superman good odds against Superboy and Supergirl. I'd give Gladiator even better odds. Especially if he has distractions like Spiderman and BP. Marvel, 9/10.

NoFate007
Supergirl fights Gladiator
Superboy fights Spider-Man
Batman destroys Black Panther

Batman beats Panther first, then helps out Superboy with Spider-Man while Supergirl holds off Gladiator, though she has some trouble. They eventually beat Spider-Man due to Batman's intelligence and Superboy's strength. Then the trio team up against Gladiator and defeat him.

DC wins - I'd love to see this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.