Saberooth VS. 10 sentinals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
maybe hairy big beast sabertooth to attack 10 robots killer of x-men maybe they try back fight him. can alter ego of victor creed defeat arch villains of x-men enemies his?

Spawnrules
no

RAGE17
why not

Spawnrules
sabertooth will take one sentinnel then another come from behind and blows him with that beam of his

RAGE17
wolverine can take an army of those with no problem and sabertooth is more powerful then wolverine....and wolverine can beat spider-man which beat firelord which beat thor which stalemated galactus which stalemated Phoenix which created the universe.....sabertooth is basically=to Phoenix which means he is GOD and you are telling me he cant take 10 stupid robots

Spawnrules
wolverine is different he is so damn berserk and too cool for sentinnel, while saber tooth has troule since hes doing hand to hand combat with them and got no weapons

RAGE17
so being "cool" makes you powerful?

Spawnrules
yep like you, you should know

sam_drugbringer
The funny thing is how he called you on Sabertooth =/= wolverine insted of wolverine =/= Phenoix.

RAGE17
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
The funny thing is how he called you on Sabertooth =/= wolverine insted of wolverine =/= Phenoix.

you fool your logic is impaired

sam_drugbringer
Originally posted by RAGE17
you fool your logic is impaired

That's my line.

I supose by this logic, Spider-man is = to phenoix as well.

RAGE17
That's my line.

I supose by this logic, Spider-man is = to phenoix as well.

well obviously......

sam_drugbringer
And Vulture too, seeing as how he's beat spiderman on many ocation.

RAGE17
And Vulture too, seeing as how he's beat spiderman on many ocation.

finally someone gets indeed.....you are correct

DrDoom101
when did thor stalemated Galactus? any scans?

NoFate007
Sentinals win

Metalmanx
Sentinels win.

And they should ALWAYS win against Wolverine, too.

Just like this.

wolverine8888
funny how in that series he killed a bunch of them. also funny how he did not even die from that 2 years latter they add on to that series and wolverine had survived.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by RAGE17
wolverine can take an army of those with no problem and sabertooth is more powerful then wolverine....and wolverine can beat spider-man which beat firelord which beat thor which stalemated galactus which stalemated Phoenix which created the universe.....sabertooth is basically=to Phoenix which means he is GOD and you are telling me he cant take 10 stupid robots

by the way sabertooth is not more powerful then wolverine.
if u did not know this sabertooth is dead wolverine killed him.
also im not gunna answer the rest of what u said due to the fact that it is plainly hating on wolverine

StyleTime
Sentinels win...fairly easily.

wolverine8888
i don't know wolverine has taken a fair share of sentienels rather easily. wolverine ahs taken on i think 6 at ocne and he did it with little effort they even ended up destroying them self because there robots she they kept tyring to shot him and shot eachother. sabertooth if he play it smart could easiliy do the same. plus it depends if ur talken about the human size one's it be a lot harder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.