Bonus Disc Details!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adamwankenobi
OK, here's the specs for the WalMart bonus disc:

It's broken up by:
The story of Anakin Skywalker: 30m 01s
The story of Luke Skywalker 29m 56s

Anakin includes only Phantom Menace and Clones and was obviously filmed before Sith. It literally takes you step-by-step through the first two movies

Luke includes SW, E and Jedi

It looks like this is exactly what was on FOX...although I haven't seen it since they were originally on. It literally takes you step-by-step through the the first 5 movies.

Full screen. 2.0 Stereo sound. No chapter stops.
Copywright 2004

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/Adamwankenobi/pdvd0015mq.png
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/Adamwankenobi/pdvd0005gg.png

JKozzy
And this has been available forever on the "Videonow" format laughing

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/Adamwankenobi/storyofstarwars.jpg

Again, this 'super exclusive bonus disc' ....really isn't worth it messed

Adamwankenobi
I know, I just wanted to be the one to confirm this here.

JKozzy
Mm. Thank you for doing so.

Adamwankenobi
No problem.

spencerspider
lol I saw that like a long time ago

Jedi Priestess
As did we all. messed

JKozzy
That Vader Medallian is looking pretty damn sweet right about now... yes

DarkYoda
Originally posted by JKozzy
That Vader Medallian is looking pretty damn sweet right about now... yes

Not as sweet as picking up the DVD in just a few hours at midnight and then watching it in the early morning hours once again!!! big grin

JKozzy
Nah, I'll stare at my medallian instead. Screw the DVD stick out tongue

Adamwankenobi
C'mon, the bonus DVD won't be that bad!

chinabing
Ok, what is videonow format?

That screen shot looks like the "Star Wars Connections" documentary, hosted by Artoo and Threepio, which was the bonus material on the Episode II VHS. Yes, VHS. Breaks my heart today to not be able to buy a SW vhs! *sniff*.

Prince Nauj
but I was hearing and reading that bonus disc from walmart isnt free and you have to buy it... damn cheap @sses.

JKozzy
Originally posted by chinabing
Yes, VHS. Breaks my heart today to not be able to buy a SW vhs! *sniff*. Clearly, you're alone roll eyes (sarcastic)

chinabing
No, I've got a hole in my VHS collection which may never be filled:
I, II, ___, IV, V, VI

JKozzy
Make your own, if you must.

chinabing
Huh, copying a DVD to a VHS. But is anybody making VHS Case inserts for Ep III?

JKozzy
Originally posted by JKozzy
Make your own, if you must.

obiwills
It does look just like the bonus material on the Ep. 2 VHS hosted by R2 and 3PO I'm glad someone put this here, now I can just buy my copy at Kmart rather than making a special trip to Walmart and then paying extra for what I already have. lol

Also, I too am sad about the lack of VHS, I have all the other films on VHS AND DVD so it's gonna be a bit weird only having this one on DVD, 'tis a collector's thing... I know it's weird. lol

JKozzy
I'd think the collectors thing would be to accept the VHS collection stops at II and move on messed

It's not like you probably watch it much.

obiwills
I do actually.... when I'm feeling horribly lazy and want to give the VCR some exercise confused ok... so I am weird....

JKozzy
You contradict yourself though... at first you said you wanted it as a collectors item, but now you'd watch the VHS? What happened to collecting? messed

obiwills
I collect and watch both editions. My VCR has better sound than my DVD player for some screwy reason. I really need a new DVD player.

And when I say better sound I don't mean better quality, I mean more volume, my DVD player is way too quiet sometimes, even with the volume turned all the way up. So it's difficult to hear if you have the air or the heat on.

JKozzy
Yeah, might wanna check that out messed

Usually an option in your DVD setup.. or just an old decrepid player.

obiwills
old decrepid player would be the problem. lol I really have to get a new one, but money is currently an issue....

Has anyone confirmed whether the Walmart bonus is the exact same as the Star Wars Connections program on the Episode 2 VHS?

JKozzy
Yes, it's been confirmed for quite some time.

Adamwankenobi
Actually, the material on the bonus disc is an expanded (nearly an hour) version of what was seen on the AOTC VHS. I bought the bonus disc, as I had never seen the full R2/3PO narration program.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.