Cyborg Superman & Doomsday vs Apocalypse & Atlas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Atlas at full size and Apocalypse vs two Supermans Villans. Atlas 60feet tall and 110tons in weight

golem370
Who wins?

8bitChris
Cyborg Supers and DD. Pretty easily too.

golem370
Apocalypse would beat Cyborg Supes with little effort and Atlas could keep Doomsday busy long enough for Apocalypse to help then Doomsday is totaled

Xplosive
Apocalypse & Atlas wins.

Avalonofthewind
Either CS or DD could beat both of these guys on their own.
Together it's overkill.

Wynndar
I dont think either of them can beat Apoc. I think Apoc's Celestial technology is just a few hundred notches above the bumbling Kryptonian that created Doomsday.

Avalonofthewind
Cyborg has effortlessly controlled new god tech.
He has controlled a portion of the source wall.
Apoc's celestial tech won't even be an issue, it will be a playground.

golem370
Apocalypse does need tricks he beats Cyborg Superman he is a Super Genius who Strength Durability Stamina and Reflexes rival Gladiator Atlas would kick Doomsday around like a soccer Ball. Also Apocalypse can have any Super powers he wants like using heat cold concussive Force Magnetism and He can add on Mass and really beat Cyborg these two are going down.

Avalonofthewind
Is that why Magneto has beaten him?
Apparently, Borg basically has all the above powers as well.

kgkg
Cyborg ( at least the new one) > Superman > Apc
DD > Superman

Cyborg and DD takes it

Jargon343
New one?

Wynndar
Well I appear to have been proven wrong...Cyborg tips the scales rather hard in this case.

Avalonofthewind
Little known fact. Cyborg can manipulate matter as well...such as flesh.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/borgflesh.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/borgflesh2.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
Well I appear to have been proven wrong...Cyborg tips the scales rather hard in this case.
did i just change your vote?
ha

it's alway avo the only one supporting Cyborg everyone is say he dies hard.

golem370
He is still going down to Apocalypse

Jargon343
anyone covered in metal like apocalypse is gonna have a bad day fighting Cyborg.

Wickerman
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse does need tricks he beats Cyborg Superman he is a Super Genius who Strength Durability Stamina and Reflexes rival Gladiator Atlas would kick Doomsday around like a soccer Ball. Also Apocalypse can have any Super powers he wants like using heat cold concussive Force Magnetism and He can add on Mass and really beat Cyborg these two are going down.

Show me one instance of him using his "super-genius".
Show me one of his feats to counter what Gladiator has done. Show me where Apocalypse has lifted something as large as the Baxter building. Show me where Apocalypse has destroyed a planet with his fists. Show me where Apocalypse has moved with Gladiator's faster than light speed. Show me where Apocalypse has moved at super-speed at all. Show me where Apocalypse has shown the kind of durability Gladiator has.
Show me where Apocalypse has used another power except growing in size, hitting things, and blasting things. Show me where he's used any kind of rays, or vision, or any kind of breath weapon, or any kind of sound weapon, or any kind of magnetism or matter manipulation weapon, or any kind of telepathy, or any kind of psionic powers.

If you manage to show me those things i might reconsider him actually surviving for more than a grand total of 5 seconds thumb up

The man ran from a table. Remember that.

~wickerman~

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wickerman
Show me one instance of him using his "super-genius".
Show me one of his feats to counter what Gladiator has done. Show me where Apocalypse has lifted something as large as the Baxter building. Show me where Apocalypse has destroyed a planet with his fists. Show me where Apocalypse has moved with Gladiator's faster than light speed. Show me where Apocalypse has moved at super-speed at all. Show me where Apocalypse has shown the kind of durability Gladiator has.
Show me where Apocalypse has used another power except growing in size, hitting things, and blasting things. Show me where he's used any kind of rays, or vision, or any kind of breath weapon, or any kind of sound weapon, or any kind of magnetism or matter manipulation weapon, or any kind of telepathy, or any kind of psionic powers.

If you manage to show me those things i might reconsider him actually surviving for more than a grand total of 5 seconds thumb up

The man ran from a table. Remember that.

~wickerman~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29

As far as strength goes Apocalypse has the old "complete control of the molecules of his body" so I guess he could have gladiator level strength although I highly doubt the speed part.
Like most comic book characters he rarely uses his full abilities. I think DD and Cyborg Superman takes this. The main reason is that DD and Cyborg Superman seem nigh immortal. You just can't kill the B@st@rds. What ever Apoc and Atlas can throw at them, they will just keep comming back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.