why can't you understand that dbz is above all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
y

Lucid Lui
because it sucks...

olympian
Because people have the idea that its the most inconsistant show ever in existence, even when they already had DC pre crisis and Marvel silver age, that also have over the top rubbish.

Db its another over the top rubbish. Makes no difference for me talking about it the same way i talk about other comics.

Arahan
DBZ sucks. Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten all sayans suck.
I have never seen characters so ****ed. Ridiculous power levels,
idiotic stories. The old DB serie was much better and much funnier.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Arahan
DBZ sucks. Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten all sayans suck.
I have never seen characters so ****ed. Ridiculous power levels,
idiotic stories. The old DB serie was much better and much funnier.
agreed...

Hit_and_Miss
unfortuanly its been killed by kids shouting GOKU WINS! though threads... Now if you were to match goku vs krillin you would get more supporters for krillin out of spite...

...there dead to this board...

sam_drugbringer
They're

My problem with DBZ in here is not so much the storyline, Gladiator allways gets crappy ones bbut we don't complain about them. It's that they see DBZ charaters and assume they are more powerful then anything else. I've seen them claim Goku could defeat the presence, now that's just silly.

Xplosive
The point about Goku is that he always raech opponents power level and than by time he surpasses them by far. When he would meet against Galactus, with time he would surpass him.

RAGE17
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
y

why cant you understand that you suck?

Fanboy
y

Because there are characters that can wipe out the DBZ guys with a thought.

ZephroCarnelian
Like Spectre. smile

Like PC Supes. smile

Like any Phoenix Avatar. smile

Like Big G. smile

Hegemon875
y cant you understand that no one likes fanboys

y miffed

Hegemon875
Seriously you have very little knowledge about anything comics juggs. Youre the classic fanboy, constantly touting the uberness of the character you worship with no facts to back it up. Just take a look at the broly v dc thread you made, its glaring proof you have no idea what youre talking about.

broly wins

Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre wins.

who is spectre?

laughing laughing

cherry cola
i think the resaon DBZ characters are not popular on these threads is because they are hard to compare with the main stream comic guys. take goku the hero he can take punshiment from planet destriying blast one time then the next time you see him a dinosaur is kicking his ass. the only characters that might be on par with the DBZ guys are the higher ups but that is tricky too because some could just banish them with a thought and others maybe galactus could get beaten by a combination of two or three of there characters e.g. (vegeta goku trunks or goten fusion).

Creshosk
why can't you understand that dbz is above all Because they're not.

That's like saying "why can't you understand that cats are immune to gravity?"

Lord Ryugen
DBZ was good for what it did, mindless fighting. However there was almost no consistency, the story lines were weak at best and whatever small shred of credibility it had was killed by raging mobs of fanboys. DBZ is dead to most people lets leave it that way

the Darkone
y

DBZ characters are not above all, Why cant you understand that you don't know What the f**k? you are talking about. There are so many beings in the Marvel/ DC universe that will rape DBZ with a thought.

You are telling us that DBZ characters can f**k with these people:

The runner
The Champion of the Universe
Thanos
Tyrant
Darkseid
Great Evil Beast
Asmodel
Neron
Odin
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer
Alan Scott
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Gathnet
Phantom Stranger
Photon-II Genis
Sersi
Superman (electric)
Superman (sun-dipped)
Superman (from the 1930)
Asgardian Destroyer
Green Lantern -hal jordan
Green Lantern- John Setwart
Green Lantern- Kyle Rayner
Morg
Terrax
The Sentry
Juggernaut
Mangog (marvel)
Gog
Lord Chaos
Parallax
Ion
Adam Warlock
Kismet
Molecule Man
Captain Atom
firestorm (classic)
Onslaught
Doomsday
Lobo
Enslaver
Godstalker
Hulk with Uni-power
Spectre
Quasar
Archange Michael
Photon
Superman 1 Million
Martain Manhunter
Black Bolt
Magus (adam warlock darkside)
The Maker (true beyonder)
Cyttorak
Atum The God-Eater/Demogorge
Set
Cthon
Galactus
Abraxas
Death
Sandman (DC)
Krona
Krovac
Sutur
Yuga Khan
In-betweener
The Stranger
Order & Chaos
Nabu
Ares-God of Conflict
Living Tribunal
Black Heart

and there is more, so I suggest you go to a comic book store and read some more comics and learned about the characters before opening your mouth and make an a$$ out of yourself.

Hit_and_Miss
other problem with them is theres no real scale... They just say they have improved and the standard quip 'WOW I've never sensed such a KI' at hit best Goku could be classed has godlike... at his worst he could be a class 50 with high energy... It didn't have any high end feats other then world destruction... and they could do that at SS1... they should be able to destroy half the universe at SS4 but didn't.....

Its hard to range there chars without speculation...

Even the DBZ gods are lame... Gokus more powerful then the grand KI...WTF?!?

olympian
Thats exactly what souldnt happen. Comparing every comic with Db. why if inconsistency exists everywhere.

Toryama itself banned the levels of each character so he could make the "fights" the way he wanted. Thats it. Its for enjoyment, not to discuss if character A should have or not beat character B.

And i dont agree on who said it doesnt have a story. It does, a good one. It just stops when the Sayans show up because the story that needed to be told was finished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.