Captain America with Captain Universe powers vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ok I always wanted to now how Captain America would do against Superman on a almost equal footing that's where Captain Universe come in.Captain Universe powers.The Uni-Power can be manipulated by each Captain Universe in a variety of ways, dependent upon each recipient's imagination and strength. The Uni-Power amplifies strength about fifty times Thus if a person can normally lift (press) 150 pounds, he or she would now be able to lift approximately 7,500 pounds. Each Captain Universe is also granted the ability to fly by harnessing the Uni-Power's energy to generate antigravitions. The Uni-Power also grants the ability to manipulate structure of objects, changing one shape into another, or even transmuting the elements of an object from one substance to another. This power of molecular manipulation extends to both organic and inorganic matter. Thus the Uni-Power can be used to heal wounds by rearranging the molecules of flesh, tissues or organs, or it can be used to alter the physical characteristics of a person (enlarging the hands of changing their features). The Uni-Power can also be wielded like an energy-beam, generating a luminous burst of energy with a concussive force determined to an extent by the user's ability. The Uni-Power also grants each Captain Universe Uni-Vision which enable the user to see the molecular structure of an object, to see through walls, or to see long distances away. The Uni-Vision is emitted by Captain Universe's eyes and produces a visible beam of energy. This energy has certain hypnotic-side-effects: a skillful wielder of the Uni-Vision can use it to hypnotize people into telling the truth.

ZephroCarnelian
To be honest, impressive as he sounds, from those abilities I don't think he could beat the Man of Steel. smile

golem370
Well he maybe able to turn lead into Krytonite because it says Uni-Power also grants the ability to manipulate structure of objects, changing one shape into another, or even transmuting the elements of an object from one substance to another. This power of molecular manipulation extends to both organic and inorganic matter. Thus the Uni-Power can be used to heal wounds by rearranging the molecules of flesh, tissues or organs, or it can be used to alter the physical characteristics of a person (enlarging the hands of changing their features)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
To be honest, impressive as he sounds, from those abilities I don't think he could beat the Man of Steel. smile

Me either.

For the Uni Power to take a dramatic effect on the weilder, they really need to have superpowers. Even if this was Ultimate Cap, (who can lift two tons,) that would only put him at 100 tons exactly. Since he has no other superpowers, nothing else would be amplified.

The other abilities that the Uni-Power offers are mainly defensive, with the exception of energy blasts.

Mismatch. Superman owns.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by golem370
Well he maybe able to turn lead into Krytonite because it says Uni-Power also grants the ability to manipulate structure of objects, changing one shape into another, or even transmuting the elements of an object from one substance to another. This power of molecular manipulation extends to both organic and inorganic matter. Thus the Uni-Power can be used to heal wounds by rearranging the molecules of flesh, tissues or organs, or it can be used to alter the physical characteristics of a person (enlarging the hands of changing their features)

It's a stretch, but maybe.

It's his only hope in this fight.

ZephroCarnelian
Yup. Question is... can he accomplish this in the 0.0000175 seconds he has before Superman lobotomizes him with burning heat vision?

big grin

golem370
This might come in handy for that. Captain Universe Uni-Vision which enable the user to see the molecular structure of an object, to see through walls, or to see long distances away. The Uni-Vision is emitted by Captain Universe's eyes and produces a visible beam of energy. This energy has certain hypnotic-side-effects: a skillful wielder of the Uni-Vision can use it to hypnotize people into telling the truth.

Cosmic Cube
Yup. Question is... can he accomplish this in the 0.0000175 seconds he has before Superman lobotomizes him with burning heat vision?

big grin

Cap would have super-speed, though. The Uni-Power gives the user near-light speed flight and reflexes.

I'm still going with Supes, though.

golem370
What about US Agent instead he lifts 10tons that's 500tons

ZephroCarnelian
This might come in handy for that. Captain Universe Uni-Vision which enable the user to see the molecular structure of an object, to see through walls, or to see long distances away. The Uni-Vision is emitted by Captain Universe's eyes and produces a visible beam of energy. This energy has certain hypnotic-side-effects: a skillful wielder of the Uni-Vision can use it to hypnotize people into telling the truth.

Supes is very very resistant to hypnotism. Might not work.

Light-speed reflexes?

That makes it more interesting.

I still think that Cap's low strength is a disadvantage though.

smile

Cosmic Cube
Supes is very very resistant to hypnotism. Might not work.

Light-speed reflexes?

That makes it more interesting.

I still think that Cap's low strength is a disadvantage though.

smile

His strength is a steep disadvantage. So is his comparitive durability.

At best, I could see him running from Superman, trying to turn every rock in sight into Kryptonite.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

At best, I could see him running from Superman, trying to turn every rock in sight into Kryptonite.

laughing

Avalonofthewind

laughing Good one.

golem370
Or maybe he could just turn Superman into a frog lol

Cosmic Cube
Or maybe he could just turn Superman into a frog lol

That would depend on the level of his matter manipulation abilities. Just because he's a matter manipulator doesn't necessarily mean he's Sersi.

He might not be able to manipulate living organic tissue.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
laughing Good one.

Thank you.

The Ion

laughing

Adam Warlock
In the New captain Universe series, Hulk is supposed to receive the Captain Universe powers. Hulk could take him. Not Cap, or Agent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.