Trauma Center: Under the Knife.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Recently purchased this game for the DS, it's a great little game, very inovative use of the touch screen, the game takes you into the role of a surgeon and perform operation, it's like the board game but without the board, buzzing and flashing nose.

http://www.everyeye.it/public/immagini/9132005/w_utraumacenterundertheknife_TCUTK30.jpg

TwisterGameX
This game will make you loose your lunch lol.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
This game will make you loose your lunch lol.

It's so much fun, I've been playing it for hours and I believe I have not really made much of a dent into the story.

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
Except for the fact each operation actually takes ages.

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t374603.html Recommend this game in here shifty

(Also check the jump superstars and Gta liberty city trailers)

§P0oONY
I've got Meteos.... it's one the most awesome puzzle games ever, it may even be good enough to rival the likes of Tetris.

Lana
This reminds me of some ancient computer game (from like 1991) that my uncle had where you had to try and perform a brain surgery on a person. I'd kill the patient every time laughing out loud though it may have something to do with the fact that I was 5 years old at the time....

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
yes Happy Dance I recommended that game in my page as well. You got good taste..now get in my thread mad

I did... hence me commenting on Meteos.....

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
Now say it in my thread big grin

Also the Trauma game is original.

Can't be duplicating posts.... that's not the way I work...

SaTsuJiN
I was looking to pick this one up, but the lack of a multiplayer feature was a turnoff.. so I purchased meteos instead

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I was looking to pick this one up, but the lack of a multiplayer feature was a turnoff.. so I purchased meteos instead

Honestly... this game does not need a multiplayer feature.

Wolf Dog
Man, I've been dying to play this game but i'm not willing to pay $30 dollars for a glorified mini game...but i'll play it eventually. Are you getting bored of it already?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
Man, I've been dying to play this game but i'm not willing to pay dollars for a glorified mini game...but i'll play it eventually. Are you getting bored of it already?

Not a chance.... the story is actually really good.

Wolf Dog
Yah, but you think the gameplay will have good lasting appeal?

§P0oONY
It has for me so far, I'm not sure how long it will last.

powerfulone1987
I got this game for christmas, but just started playing it yesterday and what I want to know is..............why did I wait so long. This game is very innovative and fun. Especially since I'm going to college to be some sort of doctor and a Surgeon isn't out of the question.

The operations so far can be very tense, as you have to try and go as fast as possibe without making any mistakes and harming/hurting the patient.

And surprisingly the procedures and how to use the different tools have come very easy to me after the beginning, where you have help and instruction on how to perform surgical tasks.

I thought I would forget what symbol was for what instrument and how to use certain tools and when to use them, but it's coming very easy so I like that.

This game is actually taking my Mario Kart time so that has to be good.

Now I need to find myself a copy of that Ace Attorney.

But, yeah, people should try this game out. It's very unique.

is it comprehensible.....

TwisterGameX
I might throw up though. Cutting tumors and blood...

powerfulone1987
You won't throw up.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.