Sam Fisher versus James Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Each is hunting the other inside a dark and creepy old Russian military compound while avoiding Russian infantry.

Illustrious
If the Russian infantry is filled with females, then Bond takes this rather easily.

DarkC
Bond.

Celestial
Bond...James Bond

Decay
i think bond would still be going on with his "witty" banter with moneypenny and trying to impress john cleese by showing off like a tool when fisher would get sick of waiting and just shoot him when he finally gets around to leaving the building. bond always annoyed me. i think if i ever met someone that in love with themselves in real life id either try and shoot them or myself. hes just a womanising egocentric tool

K1ll3r
Sam Fisher kicks his arse by a long shot.

SaTsuJiN
hmm... I think the fact that bond manages to retain elegance and tact, even when things are quite gritty, makes him a force to be reckoned with... and who knows.. he might be equipped with some weirdo gadget

Bond : *leaves remote detonating nightvision goggles down for sam fisher* Bwahahahaha

Sammy : ooo.. goggles.. o_o... *menacingly approaches them*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.