Whats the next Game, System,other are you going to buy ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Post what is the next game,System or game ralated thing you are going to buy and post like a time frame. Ex I am going to buy...this week big grin

TwisterGameX
I am getting RE and Gta SA this week...I am also getting Maybe Mario DDR and hmmm some games for the DS and PSP(later when i get money)

Italian Sausage
Mario Kart DS with the WiFi adapter.

TwisterGameX
Wait was is this adaptor!!! and how much does it ost...and when is it coming out!!

Italian Sausage
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Wait was is this adaptor!!! and how much does it ost...and when is it coming out!!

i think its gonna be between 35-40 dollars and its coming out the same day as the game.

lilmisskitten
Nintendo Ds & Nintcat/dogs Pack, for Christmas

Italian Sausage
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Nintendo Ds & Nintcat/dogs Pack, for Christmas

whats the Nintcat/dogs Pack?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Italian Sausage
i think its gonna be between 35-40 dollars and its coming out the same day as the game.

When is the game comming out and can this wifi make all the other games go online ?

lilmisskitten
Basiclly, you get Nintendo DS nintendcats or Nintedogs...earphones..a car charger..general charger and another game YAY !! big grin

Italian Sausage
When is the game comming out and can this wifi make all the other games go online ?

well they come out the 15th or 16th of this month. and the adapter will let all the other online compatable games go online.

Italian Sausage
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Basiclly, you get Nintendo DS nintendcats or Nintedogs...earphones..a car charger..general charger and another game YAY !! big grin

i didn't know they made nintencats. confused

TwisterGameX
well they come out the 15th or 16th of this month. and the adapter will let all the other online compatable games go online.

Happy Dance Ok do you hear anything about the psp having some wifi thing

Italian Sausage
Happy Dance Ok do you hear anything about the psp having some wifi thing

well the ds one hooks into a usb port on your computer and me and my friend assume its only ds compatable. and we also assume psp will do the same.

powerfulone1987
I am going to get "Shadow of the Colossus".
A Xbox 360
A Playstation 3
A Gamecube Revolution
I am going to get "Magna Carta".

TwisterGameX
well the ds one hooks into a usb port on your computer and me and my friend assume its only ds compatable. and we also assume psp will do the same.

I have been waiting for how LONG!!!!

Italian Sausage
I have been waiting for how LONG!!!!

i understand.

JKozzy
Mario Kart DS with the WiFi adapter. The WiFi is already built in... unless you mean just for a hardline connection. Either way, I'm getting this too.

stunna1773
all of them

DarkC
Half-Life 2 for Xbox.

TwisterGameX
I was thinking about that game but was not sure.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by JKozzy
The WiFi is already built in... unless you mean just for a hardline connection. Either way, I'm getting this too.

What is the wifi already built into?

So we will be able to play online with having to use a computer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.