Who is your board alter-ego?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Victor Von Doom
With which other member do you identify most (for whatever reason)?

Or name two other members that you associate with each other (for whatever reason).

Alpha Centauri
Lana, to the first question. Because besides agreeing on a lot of issues, we're very a like in other ways.

Two members: KharmaDog and PVS through habit. Because they seem to be like that also.

-AC

Gandhi_of_KMC
Two members

Spelljammer and Esteemed Leader

Lana
For the first question, three people...Ush, AC, and Syren.

As for the second question....hmmm....dunno. I'll have to think on that a bit.

RedAlertv2
SnakeEyes

Two members that are similar? Kidrock and Spelljammer. Except Kidrock is actually funny sometimes. Spelljammer was just annoying

KharmaDog
I think I identify with PVS and Botankus the most, we either agree on issues or find similar things funny. Most recently I'd also have to add Victor Von Doom, we've had some pretty interesting conversations and I think we have alot of similar interests.

As for the second question, there are too many to mention, some more annoying than others.

FeceMan
Echuu and debbiejo. Botankus, sometimes, but he is very neutral at many times.

PVS is like me, only not.

Shakyamunison
debbiejo, finti & Wonderer

We are the trouble makers in the Religious Forum.

Captain REX
I don't really seem to have an alter ego. Lana would be closest, I suppose. I don't know many people on here now, seeing as you're all relatively new.

Lana
We need to overrun the OTF again, Jordan....

But yeah, I'd say we have a lot in common.....

Captain REX
Yup! We're both insane, we're both girls...I mean...um...cockadoodle-doo?!

Cepheus
I really don't think I have one... messed

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup! We're both insane, we're both girls...I mean...um...cockadoodle-doo?!

WTF laughing

Tptmanno1
allrigty then...
And maybe some OTF Pwnage is in order...

KidRock
No one here is cool enough to be my alter ego.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by KidRock
No one here is cool enough to be my alter ego.

You are yours. After you and your ego, there is no more room. laughing

You would insult yourself if you could get away with it. laughing

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Although I was born after his time, through reading his posts I have found a lot of what 'Ou Be Low hoo' posted to be amusing, intelligent, witty, sardonic and incredibly good-looking. So, I guess I can relate to that...

As for the work of others, I find Feceface and Spielspewer to be seperated by the smallest of Twiglets. Both purport to 'think', yet fall short of thinking.

Clovie
I don't identify myself with people, there might be some who agree with me on various issues, but there is no person who thinks totally alike.

two similar members...
dunno.

Wonderer
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
debbiejo, finti & Wonderer

We are the trouble makers in the Religious Forum.

So are we the four noble truths then?: Shakyamunison, debbiejo, finti & Wonderer...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wonderer
So are we the four noble truths then?: Shakyamunison, debbiejo, finti & Wonderer...

I wouldn't go that far. I did list finti after all. laughing

Capt_Fantastic
I have no equal...

Nor, do I have a KMC soulmate....

If you'll all excuse me, I off to masturbate to a picture of myself.

botankus
Originally posted by FeceMan
Echuu and debbiejo. Botankus, sometimes, but he is very neutral at many times.

If you paid me, I'll take your side.

To answer the question about the "alter ego," KharmaDog because we seem to pick up on the same things that others do not, and Debs because she's a complete goof. stick out tongue So I would say I relate to them the best.

Tha C-Master
wow get back to you...

C-17 lol for sure, our trolling days were a blast!!! God I miss those days.

debbiejo
There are many people....so I can't name names, but generally people that have done their homework, can think outside the box, and have a great sense of humor...

botankus

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I have no equal...

laughing

Cepheus
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I have no equal...

Ill join you droolio
Anyways I thought of someone, my board alter-ego is... GEORGINA!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Cepheus
Ill join you droolio
Anyways I thought of someone, my board alter-ego is... GEORGINA!

So, are you going to masturbate to a photo of Capt_Fantastic also? laughing

Victor Von Doom
I'd like to nominate Debbiejo and Clovie.

debbiejo
nono

botankus
I'd like to think that my alter ego falls somewhere between KidRock and PVS.

Victor Von Doom
Just calling it down the middle.

Storm
Fire.

Gandhi_of_KMC
I have no alter ego, I just have an EGO its massive! I need a cart to push it round in. It sits on a seperate seat in the lounge its that damn huge!!!!!

smile

Tha C-Master
I need to borrow some...

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
I have no alter ego, I just have an EGO its massive! I need a cart to push it round in. It sits on a seperate seat in the lounge its that damn huge!!!!!

smile

That's just silly.

The ego is a metaphysical concept, and as such, wouldn't take up any space.

Silly.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
That's just silly.

The ego is a metaphysical concept, and as such, wouldn't take up any space.

Silly.

tell that to him confused his sitting looking at me smile

Clovie
I'd like to nominate Debbiejo and Clovie. aww..thank you
what is the prize? eek!

blink I don't follow, btw.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Clovie
aww..thank you
what is the prize? eek!

Honour.

blink I don't follow, btw.

I gathered that a long while back.

Clovie
I have that without your nominations

hmm....so it means you feel welcome to picking on me?

Victor Von Doom
I have that without your nominations

hmm....so it means you feel welcome to picking on me?

I'm not picking on you, I think you are very entertaining.

Clovie
I'm not picking on you, I think you are very entertaining. the kind way of saying it

Victor Von Doom
the kind way of saying it

Nah. Your posts are always entertaining.

Anyway.

Kidrock and Spelljammer often seem like they share a brain.

tabby999
i dont know, i'd say Slipknot but hes gone now, so in the end, i dont know

Shakyamunison

Anyway.

Kidrock and Spelljammer often seem like they share a brain.

Are you saying that Kidrock and Spelljammer only have half a brain? laughing

Victor Von Doom
Are you saying that Kidrock and Spelljammer only have half a brain? laughing

I don't know the ratio.

Maybe it's a rota system.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Perhaps there's a third party involved who has it on weekends and religious holidays...

KidRock
Lol You guys are the dumbest bunch, I heard better insults come out of a kindergarden teachers mouth. Ya Krunkd Floo stop writing stupid emo shit in your sig and start thinking of some good insults.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
BabygoatStone...You're a Kid, but I know I Rock 'your' world. I'm guessing your kindergarten teacher hasn't heard of 'positive reinforcement'. Leave me her number and I'll give her a call when you're out of class.

Live the dream!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
BabygoatStone...You're a Kid, but I know I Rock 'your' world. I'm guessing your kindergarten teacher hasn't heard of 'positive reinforcement'. Leave me her number and I'll give her a call when you're out of class.

Live the dream!

For that to be truely funny, you have to explain what a goatstone is....

Jedi Priestess
With which other member do you identify most (for whatever reason)?

Or name two other members that you associate with each other (for whatever reason).

Syren cause diva

KharmaDog and PVS sometimes I think they are one in the same. wink

Ms Flower
I have 2 for the first Baylin and TigerLover

second part...BackFire and Cinnemadiction...or AC and Lana

Cepheus
So, are you going to masturbate to a photo of Capt_Fantastic also? laughing
yes no expression stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
KharmaDog and PVS sometimes I think they are one in the same. wink

It's easy to tell us apart, he's a little more hostile than I am and I'm a little more sarcastic than he is. Pretty simple really.

botankus
Their posting tendencies are quite different (okay, I know what you're saying...someone could post that way for one 'character' and a different way for the other - but I'm going to disregard that theory).

Kharma's posts tend to be related more on news articles that have been recent current events rather than personal opinions, BUT...I'd still take PVS any day of the week in an all-out verbal dogfight.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
Their posting tendencies are quite different (okay, I know what you're saying...someone could post that way for one 'character' and a different way for the other - but I'm going to disregard that theory).

Kharma's posts tend to be related more on news articles that have been recent current events rather than personal opinions, BUT...I'd still take PVS any day of the week in an all-out verbal dogfight.

Agreed, PVS lays the smack down alot harder than I would ever dare to take it. Whereas I don't mind a debate, he seems to be an artisit in the medium of tearing a person a new one.

botankus
If you'd like to step up to the plate, I think I could arrange a KharmaDog vs. PVS thread sometime in the near future. whistle

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Agreed, PVS lays the smack down alot harder than I would ever dare to take it. Whereas I don't mind a debate, he seems to be an artisit in the medium of tearing a person a new one.

Its the Joisey boy in him and what makes me love him so. wink

KharmaDog
If you'd like to step up to the plate, I think I could arrange a KharmaDog vs. PVS thread sometime in the near future. whistle

Are you just stirring the pot Botankus?Seems like I've got enough people on this board hating me, no reason to start a battle against someone whom I agree with most of the time and am friendly with just for the entertainment of others is there? Maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

Not to mention the fact that if PVS ever had a problem with me I am quite sure he would have no hesitancy to bring it up with me.

Alpha Centauri
It's easy to tell us apart, he's a little more hostile than I am and I'm a little more sarcastic than he is. Pretty simple really.

I agree.

-AC

PVS
interesting thread blink aren't i the popular one

alter egos? none
if anyone here was my alter ego i would pity them

people i relate to? those who care already know, and those who dont know, dont care...so no point in being redundant.

and a KD vs. PVS thread? what would we have a flame war over? find that out and its on...good luck with that roll eyes (sarcastic)

and just so people know, there have been plenty of issues that KD and i have disagreed on. most notably would be the whole police taser use/abuse topic. however, since both opinions are genuine and there is a mutual respect, and complete lack of trollish comments (kidrock, spelljammer, every other poor soul who needs to be insulting and borrow every last opinion from foxnews) its just that, a disagreement. no "pwnage" necessary from either end. so, given the lack of drama, such disagreements are easily overlooked by others it seems.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I agree.

-AC

You seem a little quick to agree there AC. no expression

I guess you could also agree that we are both well spoken and intelligent too? Maybe that's what makes us hard to tell apart for some of the members here.

As for PVS' statements, I agree, it would be great to have debates over issues without people getting stupid all the tiime. PVS has made me think about some issues differently than I would have without his perspective. I hope he can say the same.

This board can be entertaining and fun, but it's always nice when it can be civil and you can learn something.

That being said, I know I can be an pain in the ass at times, but I enjoy the more rational debates more.

botankus
KharmaDog vs. PVS debate topics:

1) Spelljammer or KidRock: Who would you rather take to a anti-war rally with a loaded weapon?

2) Jackie Malfoy or Debbiejo: Who would you rather have cook you a whole baked chicken? Fried Moose? Cupcakes?

3) Venus or Uranus: Where would you most like to colonize as our planet overpopulates?

4) Kharma's avatar: Does the dog standing in front of the maple leaf stand for putting the dog before the country or the dog leading the way for the country?

5) The Garden City Parkway: Just how many dead bodies have been buried just hundreds of yards from each side of the road?

Alpha Centauri
I meant it as no jab, just agreeing on the whole idea of PVS being a little quicker to attack and a little less sarcastic.

-AC

PVS
1) Spelljammer or KidRock: Who would you rather take to a anti-war rally with a loaded weapon?

i think a better topic would be: you are locked in a room forever with kidrock and spelljammer. you have a loaded pistol with only one bullet...

5) The Garden City Parkway: Just how many dead bodies have been buried just hundreds of yards from each side of the road?

thats the garden STATE parkway. if your going to slip in some regional humor get it right stick out tongue

and the answer: probably few or even none, unless you count the newark cemetaries which the parkway intersects.

now the NJ Turnpike on the other hand...

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
thats the garden STATE parkway. if your going to slip in some regional humor get it right stick out tongue

and the answer: probably few or even none, unless you count the newark cemetaries which the parkway intersects.

now the NJ Turnpike on the other hand...

Yes, that was a mistake on my part, and I'm fully aware of its real name, too blink

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong highway here. I'm talking about the road that goes down to Atlantic City with all of the swamplands surrounding it. Heard lots of mafia hits have usually ended up with a ride to these parts.

PVS
oooh yeah, that is true as well. and yes the PW does run through those wetlands. i stand corrected.

however, i believe the wetlands surrounding the meadowlands are far more popular

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
i think a better topic would be: you are locked in a room forever with kidrock and spelljammer. you have a loaded pistol with only one bullet...

havent you seen schindlers list...they can kill 4 or 5 with one bullet

problem solved big grin

KharmaDog

Take them both duct taped together by the head.

2) Jackie Malfoy or Debbiejo: Who would you rather have cook you a whole baked chicken? Fried Moose? Cupcakes?

whole baked chicken - debbiejo
Fried Moose - I prefer my moose steaked and bbq'd
Cupcakes - I wouldn't want to risl the danger of letting JM near a heated oven so I'll have to vote debbiejo again.

3) Venus or Uranus: Where would you most like to colonize as our planet overpopulates?

I believe that a majority of people on this planet belong in the deepest darkest places in uranus.

4) Kharma's avatar: Does the dog standing in front of the maple leaf stand for putting the dog before the country or the dog leading the way for the country?

Actually neither, the dog represents the tenacity and loyalty that canadians will defend truth, honour, and the right of every household to have an unlimited supply of beer, hockey pucks and maple syrup.

73, don't ask how I know.

Alpha Centauri
I've never, ever had maple syrup you know.

-AC

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
havent you seen schindlers list...they can kill 4 or 5 with one bullet

problem solved big grin

ok then i'll up the ante. the pistol is a .22

debbiejo

1)2) Jackie Malfoy or Debbiejo: Who would you rather have cook you a whole baked chicken? Fried Moose? Cupcakes?

You do get creative don't you... laughing out loud laughing out loud ...BTW, I do know more than just chicken...and I'm mainly a vegetarian....

Venus or Uranus????...I pick Venus....Anything named after a Goddess, I'll live there.... wink

whole baked chicken - debbiejo
Fried Moose - I prefer my moose steaked and bbq'd
Cupcakes - I wouldn't want to risl the danger of letting JM near a heated oven so I'll have to vote debbiejo again.

Thank you, I think... big grin Btw I've had moose....

-AC

Too bad, it's good!!.....

OH, and the Garden City Parkway....who cares....Paris has more.

Clovie

Anyway.

Kidrock and Spelljammer often seem like they share a brain. keep on laughing then

Bardock42

-AC
Ohhhhh, you are missing something good.

I guess you could also agree that we are both well spoken and intelligent too? Maybe that's what makes us hard to tell apart for some of the members here.

Aren't we modest.

Da preacher
I bet Muserke,
He's my best friend on KMC .

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Aren't we modest.

Actually just being a smart-ass again, but there is a thread of truth to that statement wink

Victor Von Doom
keep on laughing then

Alright.

Kharmadog and PVS seems to be a common one; personally I don't find them that similar in posting style. They might have similar views, but their prose style is very different.

Bardock42
Actually just being a smart-ass again, but there is a thread of truth to that statement wink

Oh you are good in hiding it (I'll let you figure out what you are hiding)

Alright.

Kharmadog and PVS seems to be a common one; personally I don't find them that similar in posting style. They might have similar views, but their prose style is very different.

Well they do have similarities though.....

KharmaDog
Alright.

Like PVS said, we also disagreed on a number of subjects, we just debate about it rationally. Maybe there are a few issues that we both really voiced a firm and similar opion or maybe it was a few members with which we both hold in low esteem, but I think people are seeing more similarities than there really are.

Not that I am offended, I could be compared to worse members. wink

Lana
I think there's a few members that just about everyone on here held in low esteem wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
I think there's a few members that just about everyone on here held in low esteem wink

Huh....what are you talking aboot...I like Raz ....What the f**k?

botankus

With a little bit of work, I believe everyone can reach this goal. I need to work on my trolling skills a bit, though.

KharmaDog

held or hold?

we better be careful that this doesn't become a bashing thread

Lana
Well I do believe the main culprit is gone....however I will refrain from naming names as I don't want to ruin this thread.

KharmaDog
Well I do believe the main culprit is gone....

He'll be back, he's kinda like herpes, I don't think you ever get rid of him.

however I will refrain from naming names as I don't want to ruin this thread.

good plan

Lana
If he comes back, I'm going to try and catch him out before any of the other mods do. Hehehe. evil face

Anyway, on the topic, I'd say that I'd associate Kharmadog and Botankus with each other more than I would Kharmadog and PVS. I dunno why, but I do.

KharmaDog
Anyway, on the topic, I'd say that I'd associate Kharmadog and Botankus with each other more than I would Kharmadog and PVS. I dunno why, but I do.

Me and botankus? I dunno, he's a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock'n roll.

Bardock42
Me and botankus? I dunno, he's a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock'n roll.

Insulting Botankus, will ya mad

Lana

I dunno what it is, but meh. My mind usually works without much logic anyway. But there's something about how you two act and how you come off that causes me to associate the two of you with each other.

KharmaDog
Insulting Botankus, will ya mad

didn't know I was confused

I dunno what it is, but meh. My mind usually works without much logic anyway. But there's something about how you two act and how you come off that causes me to associate the two of you with each other.

How incredibly vague of you. Once again, being compared to botankus I'll take as a compliment, although I have to admit, he's much funnier than I am.

Lana
I tend to be vague when trying to describe things because I have an incredibly hard time getting thoughts into words. Trust me, I do not mean anything bad by comparing you and Botankus, I think both of you are cool people.

Bardock42
didn't know I was confused

What the f**k? ....how come anyone takes me serious on here....

KharmaDog
I tend to be vague when trying to describe things because I have an incredibly hard time getting thoughts into words. Trust me, I do not mean anything bad by comparing you and Botankus, I think both of you are cool people.

no offense was taken, and thanx

....how come anyone takes me serious on here....

do you mean

'how come no one takes me serious on here'

or

'how come everyone takes me serious on here'

FeceMan

do you mean

or

ZOMG! Lana is now Bardock! wink

I'm pretty sure he meant the latter, hehe.

Bardock42

do you mean

or

Something was screwed up with your Quoting ....

Anyways..I meant "why does anyone"....thats what I meant....meaning...more than no one.......

ZOMG! Lana is now Bardock! wink

I'm pretty sure he meant the latter, hehe.

He meant what he said...goshdarnit....

Lana
Wow, it quoted Bardock as me. How strange blink

Bardock42

Hm....am I maybe your sock?

Lana

Don't think so, I'm fairly sure I'd know if I had a sock....

Besides, I ran the sock checker on myself just for fun the other night to see who else has a similar IP to mine laughing out loud stick out tongue

Bardock42
(auto quote)

Wow.....but Lana didn't say that What the f**k? .....stick out tongue

Storm

Bardock42
Don't think so, I'm fairly sure I'd know if I had a sock....

Besides, I ran the sock checker on myself just for fun the other night to see who else has a similar IP to mine laughing out loud stick out tongue

Hmm...screwing around with mod powers droolio .....like Storm just did no expression

Lana
Editing quotes, Storm? stick out tongue

PVS
Originally posted by PVS

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
I admit I deleted my post and now Bardock's quickquote didn't work

Much better yes

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You guys are far too easily amused.

stick out tongue

Storm
Only proving that it' s nothing strange at all.

Bardock42
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You guys are far too easily amused.

stick out tongue
Well Spelljammer is gone..nothing much to laugh at nowadays.....Hard Times...

Bardock42

Well it's strange though...since he obviously didn't quickquote me but copy-pasted therefore making himself a lot more work than actually necessary...

Lana

Yes, I suppose you're right. I'm not quite thinking straight the last few days stick out tongue

Hey, him being gone's a good thing....

Bardock42
Yes, I suppose you're right. I'm not quite thinking straight the last few days stick out tongue

Hey, him being gone's a good thing....

--

Yeah well..I guess you mods have to say that..but I had a good laugh with (at) him daily sad

Fire
Storm and BD and so many others......

KidRock

As funny as Spelljammer is(or was) nobody compares to the original KMC king of cool..me. cool Shiiit I have been here longer then 98% of you. You might as well call me Sir.

KharmaDog

good riddance I say

Well it's strange though...since he obviously didn't quickquote me but copy-pasted therefore making himself a lot more work than actually necessary...

Yes, my bad, did a bad copy/paste/quote job. Sure, it may be more work, but the world is a lazy place so a little extra hard work evens things out.

Bardock42
good riddance I say

Yes, my bad, did a bad copy/paste/quote job. Sure, it may be more work, but the world is a lazy place so a little extra hard work evens things out.

That'S one of the more decent songs of Green Day ....

Hmm I'd agree with you...but I am lazy, so I don't.

KharmaDog
Hmm I'd agree with you...but I am lazy, so I don't.

Doesn't it take more of an effort to be disagreeable?

Bardock42
Doesn't it take more of an effort to be disagreeable?

I'd think aboot it but I am to lazy....

FeceMan

1. KidRock. Spelljammer was a nutjob; KidRock is more likely than not more intelligent than he appears.

2. Debbiejo. She's less likely than Jackie to accidentally dump cleaning solvents into the recipe.

3. Venus. It's closer, warm, and has an atmosphere. Albeit a deadly one.

4. I think you're reading too much into it.

5. No tengo ni idea.

kmcdude
Not many people are half as good as kmcdude,but I would have to say the person I most relate too is Leo.M that guy is just ****ing sick!

Clovie
5. No tengo ni idea.

I know what is means smart

powerfulone1987
I don't have a idea.

is it comprehensible.....

Clovie
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I don't have a idea.

is it comprehensible..... oczywiście, że jest.

Mr _Whirlysplat
--

Yeah well..I guess you mods have to say that..but I had a good laugh with (at) him daily sad

agreed smile

I miss Jam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.