Book report

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
I have a book report to do, and I don't know what book I should read. I'm looking for a Star Wars book, suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Darth_Glentract
Try the Dark Nest books or the Thrawn Triliogy.

Twilight Janick
Try The Final Command or Shatterpoint. Labyrinth of Evil is good, though.

Gryn Jabar
... try a decent book. All Quiet on the Western Front by Remarque is good, has name recognition, and is easy to read.

DrDoom101
LOE or Cestus Deception or Shatterpoint

Tangible God
How about, See Spot Run.

Captain REX
Book Reports? I never did book reports my freshmen/sophomore year, Cob, how strange. messed

Canadadude
is this for high school?

Fishy
You are allowed to do book reports about SW books? Lucky bastard

Adamwankenobi
Shadows of the Empire

Dan Skywalker
Thrawn Trilogy

Nactous
Shadows

Se7in
Cestus, Shatterpoint, I, Jedi, Labrynth of Evil, or the Bernstein Bears book where the little girl couldn't stop biting her nails so they put tape on her fingers.

Darth Koroni
I personally liked Cloak of Deception.

DrDoom101
ooh, good book

Darth_Glentract
I, Jedi would be the best one.

Da preacher
Shatterpoint.

henniestevens
Dark Rendezvous, you learn much about Dooku in this book.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
... try a decent book. All Quiet on the Western Front by Remarque is good, has name recognition, and is easy to read.

I second this.

Insane Monk
Shadows of the Empire, or Battle Surgeons.

Tangible God
Kay, people have said "I, Jedi...Shatterpoint...Labyrinth of Evil" like 10 times now......HE GETS IT.

CobbleR
Thank you for the recommendations, sorry this post is kind of late. I've been busy with World of Warcraft. I will definately check out these books, again I thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.