Captain Britain vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins? The battle is in a 100 ft tall castle in England. The castle is deserted. Who wins?

Adam Warlock
Hmmmm... They tussled once before... Captain was wailing away on Simon, simon didn't want to hurt him and was saying he was an ally. Finally Simon let one go, and it rocked CB. Then Phoenix broke it up. sad Then they started acting all buddy buddy.

If Cap's got his sword, I don't know if it'll pierce his skin. It might and probably could. Then again Wonder Man could knock him out before that.

Cap's back to a normal power set, so I'll go with Wonder Man 5.5 times out of 10.

Lucid Lui
I dunno. These two are pretty much even as far as i know. I'd be rooting for CB though...

Adam Warlock
Wonder Man is stronger. CB's normal power set is around Class 90. Wonder Man is a class 95 normally. But if upset, angered, or focused, his strength and other physical attributes increase exponentially. When angered his strength is close to Thor and Hercules. He can fly at escape velocity speeds(Mach 32 with ease), plus he has limitless stamina due to the self generating of ionic energy within him.

Close, but WM takes it 5.5 out of 10.

If CB has his Avalon powers, it would be quite a mismatch.

Good match.

Wynndar
CB just isnt in his class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.