Classic games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Sonic the music is the best and I like the levels. i could play this game a 100 times, and not get tired of it.

Mario the nes ones were fun and I like getting the fire balls and the tail and going down that green thing and that new song plays.

Oh yeah metriod..the original one for nintedo was fun but kind of hard like some of these other games.

Vectorman( if anyone remembers thi sgame)

Goldeneye the funnest multiplayer around

Cruising USA ( My first racing game for the N64)

Rush second racing game for the N64)

Harvest moon 64 ( one of my top 5 favorite games to this day0

Lana
The original Dragon Warrior, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Mario for the NES. I grew up playing those games.

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah, the zelda for 64 was a good one, but still hard. I never finish that one. You never gre up on Sonic ?

I forgot to add the TMNT games for nes..part 3 was the best.

Edit: I forgot about good old Pilot wings for the N64.

Lana
Not really....those games I listed I've been playing since I was 3 years old and we had gotten an NES, so I have literally been playing them my entire life.

TwisterGameX
Mario is addictive even though I never beat that game. I can not wait for the new mario bros for the Ds(complete new one) and it is coming out like in 3-5 months. the Nes always reset by it's self and you got to blow in the thing to get it to work(always pissed me off since I get to a far level in this contra game and then it resets0 The first game I ever played that could save data was sonic 3. Sonic 1 and 2 couldn't though.

§P0oONY
Grim Fandango, Broken Sword, Dungeon Keeper, NiGHTS Into Dreams, Super Mario 3, Zelda Link to the past, Sonic & Knuckles

TwisterGameX
Also Lana do you still have those games and play them. If not and you would like to, I will help you out with that shifty If you don't mind playing things on your cpu. evil face

TwisterGameX

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Also Lana do you still have those games and play them. If not and you would like to, I will help you out with that shifty If you don't mind playing things on your cpu. evil face

Yeah I still have and play them, I've still got my now 17 year old NES stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah I still have and play them, I've still got my now 17 year old NES stick out tongue

And it still works eek! Mine is well, not working to good.

(Well if you want all the nes possible for your cpu shifty just give me a pm and I will get it to you by the end of today )

§P0oONY
I never had a Sega Saturn, I think it was.

Sega Saturn is teh sex...

And it still works eek! Mine is well, not working to good.

(Well if you want all the nes possible for your cpu shifty just give me a pm and I will get it to you by the end of today )

Dude..... emulators suck.... yes (unless got under legal terms)

I would list the consoles I own.... but it would put you all to shame.. stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
1. it does not suck if it is an old game as simple and fun.
2. you could have a cpu control
3. Who was talking about emulators ninja

TwisterGameX
oh yeah, I also loved diddy kong racing( I hated diddy himself but not the game)

§P0oONY
I was always that turtle guy in Diddy Kong Racing... I loved the fact you could play 2 player co-op in the story mode....

Lana
I remember always playing Diddy Kong racing laughing out loud I used to always try and run over the frogs embarrasment

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX
I remember always playing Diddy Kong racing laughing out loud I used to always try and run over the frogs embarrasment

laughing

I got up to the BOSS, that wiz pig guy and never beat him.

§P0oONY

Didn't you get a secret character or something if you managed.... I remember there being something special to do with the frogs...

TwisterGameX

Lana

§P0oONY
Oh.. I'm so going to dig that game out later.... it's awesome.

Much better than Mario Kart 64..... which always crashed on my system.

TwisterGameX
I think this game at the time was better than mariio Kart 64 ninja

Lana

§P0oONY
Really? I never had any problems with Mario Kart....which I love.

Yoshi's Story eek! I LOVE that game....my friends and I still always play it. We've probably beaten it about 200 times laughing out loud
Yeah... it did what NES games do on the majority of NES's

Yoshi Story was also great, what's not great about a 2D platformer starring my favourite li'l dinosaur... I still remember where the Black & White eggs where. smart

Lana
It's such an unbelievably cute and fun game big grin

I always played as the light blue Yoshi happy

TwisterGameX
laughing out loud

Here are some other games like Battle toads..man these are old

§P0oONY
It's such an unbelievably cute and fun game big grin

I always played as the light blue Yoshi happy

I never played as the pink one.... I guess it was because I was young... and male.... pretty stupid looking back on it.

Lana
Damn, I remember playing Battletoads in the NES when I was little...that game was hard....

There was another game I really liked but I can't remember the name of it.

§P0oONY
Tetris Attack on the SNES.... now there is a good game... best puzzle game ever created, was copied years later and made into a Pokemon game for the GBC.

TwisterGameX
Damn, I remember playing Battletoads in the NES when I was little...that game was hard....

There was another game I really liked but I can't remember the name of it.

TMNT3 eek!

http://top100.ign.com/2005/091-100.html top 100 best games/classics

Lana

§P0oONY
Tetris....love

I was talking to someone today who did not know how to play Tetris... I was shocked and a little discouraged.

TwisterGameX
Teris is on that list I posted. All the good games we said on ever forum is up there. 007 beat halo 1 by one spot lol.

§P0oONY
Teris is on that list I posted. All the good games we said on ever forum is up there. 007 beat halo 1 by one spot lol.

That thing really is a load of crap... How can Super Mario be ahead of Super Mario 3?

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
Because it came first evil face and then part 3 was just taking what 1 and 2 did. 1 Revolutionized everything.

That does not mean it is the better game... erm.... 3 was awesome.

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX
WAVE RACE 64..I REMEMBER!!

§P0oONY
but at the time 1 made everything to what it is..read the thing...oh yeah RE4 beat my God of war by Atleast they got all the good games in there.

You're missing the point... The list is entitled "Top 100 Games of All Time"...

It should just be saying which games are best.... not what they achieved...

Glad to see Deus Ex ranked high... that game was awesome.

TwisterGameX

Lana

TwisterGameX
That list has all the best game!!! Look at it. maybe not in that order but still good. Also Metoes for the Ds is teris on steriods.

§P0oONY
That's sad....

And I've never been a fan of those "top games" lists, because it really comes down to just being the opinion of a few people.

yes

That list has all the best game!!! Look at it. maybe not in that order but still good. Also Metoes for the Ds is teris on steriods.

Saying Meteos is better than Tetris (which is what I assume you were implying)... Is just plain wrong...

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX
I want a Mario ring tone like that guy had!!

Blue Dragon
Aaaah Sonic, the old classics. I love them, they are the best!

Darthburgerking
remember those super star wars games? they were IMPOSSIBLE! I still consider them the hardest games ever made. the first donky kong country me and my gf still play that game religiously. I gotta give credit though to Zombies Ate My Neighbors, that game blew my gaming mind out the window.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Aaaah Sonic, the old classics. I love them, they are the best! sonic 3 with knuckles is my favorite

Blue Dragon
Yes, great!

Thunder Fox
yep but for nintendo games i luved metroid and zelda the best but i liked all of thier games and capcom i luved megaman series, and streetfighter series

Blue Dragon
I didn't play the classic Zelda, the oldest one I've played is OoT. I have played a little of Adventure of Link, but it's so annoying, I can't seem to play it, keep dying...

stunna1773
i found out today when i was getting resident evil 4 is that all the classic games from nintendo u can dowload them on revolution

Darthburgerking
yeah but don't you need a special memory card or something weird like that to download it?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
sonic 3 with knuckles is my favorite
Mine to, but Sonic 2 will always have a special place in my heart, after breaking Sonic 1 (I kept taking the cartridge out with out turning off the megadrive) I got Sonic 2 and grew up playing it for years, I can now complete it in about 2 hours.

thats right sonic games are my top classic games, along with zombies ate my neighbours, streets of rage series, rolling thunder 2, earthworm jim, mortal kombat

ahhh good times

stunna1773
Originally posted by Darthburgerking
yeah but don't you need a special memory card or something weird like that to download it? i dunno

ESB- 1138
Sonic, Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy

stunna1773
when i get it mario the first to be downloaded thats the best game ever

and its final i dont give a crap to w/e anyone else says but mario is the best

frodo34x
Deus Ex. Anyone who has not played that game needs to go out, buy it, and play it to completion. If they don't want to, they shoul be sent to 'holiday camp'.

TwisterGameX
Well vectorman was another good game from sega besides sonic.

Blue Dragon
Streets of Rage was awsome! I didn't know the game but I borrowed it off someone. Played as the girl & beating up big blokes! wink

I have finished it. The annoying thing is, you mostly couldn't save on Megadrives, so you had to finish a game on that day unless you had passwords like for Sonic.

RogerRamjet
Super Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA...i always loved these two.and when i purchased a N-DS, i immediately bought them along with it...

Ritoshi
Super Smash bros will be a classic!! Give it a couple more years and oh the Wii downloads them all as you know but i wonder for how much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.