Pre Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Is this worth it..I mean i pre order a game after they bothered me to and when it comes out, there is a billion on the shelves so there was no need. Next is when I pre order a popular game then come to pick it up and they said A. they gave away my copy B. they don't have any more even though i pre ordered the damn thing. Pre order = flaming fecies.

§P0oONY
Preorder = Nice suprise....

I preorder most of my games.

TwisterGameX
I only pre order when I know for a fact that there will be none ever but some times it still takes long.

SaTsuJiN
well sometimes they give you a shirt or a poster (something nice and related to the game you're waiting for), which is always nice for 5 bucks

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well sometimes they give you a shirt or a poster (something nice and related to the game you're waiting for), which is always nice for 5 bucks

mad My store gave me a megaman t shirt but it was like kid size and I mean it couldn't fit over my arm.

Smasandian
I only pre-order games that are going to be huge. Like FEAR, RE4, and others.
It's useful because the EB that I go too (its the closest), is also in the most popular mall in Ottawa, so they always sell out. ( Killer 7 sold out for christsakes).

TwisterGameX
I don't pre oder anymroe becaus ethey always lkie to me....I onlt do it when I am paraniod.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Is this worth it..I mean i pre order a game after they bothered me to and when it comes out, there is a billion on the shelves so there was no need. Next is when I pre order a popular game then come to pick it up and they said A. they gave away my copy B. they don't have any more even though i pre ordered the damn thing. Pre order = flaming fecies.

I could agree with that most of the time. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.