Undead Tribunal - Divided! (SS vs. DS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
So, it seems that kgkg and long pig disagree on something after all!

I hereby call them to do battle!

Dr. Strange vs. Silver Surfer

No prep, but fighting to the fullest of their abilities.

Cosmic Cube
What about me?

I'm pretty sure that Strange wins this.

demigawd
I'm don't remember who your fanboy character is, so I didn't include the third member of the UT.

kgkg
SS wins if Strange has no Prep

with Prep Strange can beat just about anyone.

kgkg
Thing is Strange know SS is the most powerful Defender smile

demigawd
Oooooooh....kgkg says SS PWNZ Strange no prep. I bet Long Pig's got something to say about that!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by demigawd
I'm don't remember who your fanboy character is, so I didn't include the third member of the UT.

It's Hulk. But he doesn't have any place in this fight... confused

demigawd
Yeah, Hulk would have a hard time competing here.

Ah, that explains why it's been your mission to get him respect. I wasn't sure.

leonheartmm
strange beats surfer prep or no prep.

demigawd
Man....Surfer is getting owned pretty badly. Wait until kgkg gets wind of this...

leonidas
you, demi, are a bastard. hehe

oh, and one of these sphere's and it's over. no prep needed. i know, i know it's NOT strange. but guess who the ancient one (THIS sorcerer supreme's mentor) is in the time of the guardians of the galaxy . . .?

yah, yah, speedblitz. bullcrap. strange is NEVER defenseless -- even without prep his defenses remain in place. ss could blitz, but i doubt highly ss takes him out in one shot. strange on the other hand DOES only need one shot . . .

oh, and that was uber-korvac. the near-galactus level one.

leonidas
embarrasment be more effective if i included the scan . . .

thesilverspider
the surfer beats strange with out prep and thats coming from a fanboy of both.

long pig
Hehe..demi is an ass.

Surfer kills Strange by blitzing....wait, no...Strange is immortal & can survive and remain fighting in Astral form at near peak power when his body is dead.

Strange might die, then his Astral form pops out and he owns surfer from every possible angle....he can even take over Surfer's body.

evil face

But, if we say he can't do that (Because then, he will beat anyone who can't fight Astral forms....which is 99.999999% of heroes.) then I'll say it's a stalemate without prep. Who ever can hit the other first probably.

But, with prep...then it's a no brainer.

long pig
The third face of the Undead Tribunal has spoken.

P.S
It's Strange's diciple, Krugarr. Who is less skilled than Strange in all departments.

leonidas
yes, long, i KNOW who he is . . . mad

DigiMark007
The Undead Tribunal. Hahaha! I love it. I didn't know that these three had their own name...

In some of the other forums they have little groups of members each with their own name (mainly the general and off-topic forums). Nice to see a little of that finding its way in here. We have the Undead Tribunal. The Heralds of JP (Jinzin, Rage/C17, Ming Tea/David Duchovny(?), etc...sorry if I forgot anyone). The, um...I guess that's it. Newjak has some heralds too, but I forget who.

My vote: Strange wins...even without prep. LP has converted me.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Undead Tribunal. Hahaha! I love it. I didn't know that these three had their own name...

In some of the other forums they have little groups of members each with their own name (mainly the general and off-topic forums). Nice to see a little of that finding its way in here. We have the Undead Tribunal. The Heralds of JP (Jinzin, Rage/C17, Ming Tea/David Duchovny(?), etc...sorry if I forgot anyone). The, um...I guess that's it. Newjak has some heralds too, but I forget who.

Actually, we're all the same person, using different usernames. Can't you see the similarities? We're all fanboys of the Defenders!

scared

Maybe I'm DarkCrawler too. confused

RAGE17

JP is in exile....... he will pay!!!

Blair Wind

theres also the (original) Kings of Chaos: Blair Wind, Jinzin, Rage, and Ming Tea,
and im adding Whirly/whurly/kuntz/Princessdiane/Ghandi cuz he's just chaotic even though he wasnt on the original thread as much as us......

then there was Newjacks CHILDREN im no freaking Herald of his:Blair Wind, Rage, and hulk power.....and more but were the only ones that played along....

as to the fight...Strange wins this one i think....

Cosmic Cube
ALL HAIL THE DOCTOR!

I see things the same way. Strange is never defenseless, so speedblitzing aint gonna happen, no matter how fast Surfer goes. Strange always has the powers of the Vishanti to call upon, and honestly, that's way more than Surfer can handle.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
theres also the (original) Kings of Chaos: Blair Wind, Jinzin, Rage, and Ming Tea,
and im adding Whirly/whurly/kuntz/Princessdiane/Ghandi cuz he's just chaotic even though he wasnt on the original thread as much as us......

then there was Newjacks CHILDREN im no freaking Herald of his:Blair Wind, Rage, and hulk power.....and more but were the only ones that played along....

as to the fight...Strange wins this one i think....

I HATE being the last person on a page!!....so um...i have no valid excuse for this being here....um..Strange wins...actually i dont really know all that much about either one comic wise, but didnt Strange give Galactus a run for his money one time? something about how big G hates magic cuz he doesnt understand it, its like his only weakness...i dunno i remember someone saying that....
and if he did...well woulndt that be kinda obvious who wins this one?

kgkg
No argument other then he is never defenseless

A false stalemate

And that auto shield is almost never on.

Heck Reed got him good smile

SS so wins.

Heck in the Order ordeal.

Strange needed so much time to conjure any attack that would take a team down

SS did same shit within nano second.

And who did they avenger focused there energy on? SS

And by the way Strange has called SS his superior many times.

Heck when mad thor had the power gem? What did his magic do? Nothing

Fact is Silver Surfer was seen as there greatest weapon ( xpect thanos)

even Strange know he looses to Surfer

KillAll
thor has knocked surfer out wink ^^^^^^^^ in the throws of warrior madness of coarse. but with a single blow...

kgkg
Originally posted by KillAll
thor has knocked surfer out wink ^^^^^^^^ in the throws of warrior madness of coarse. but with a single blow...
ya he knocked everyone out.

he was many times stonger than any hero.

the point am pointing out is that Surfer was seen as the stongest in that group.

pip actually says it : that SS is the more powerful guy they have smile

long pig
It's a friendly disagreement. But, I'm going to view this as a no PIS CIS fight. Bloodlust.

I posted many reasons. One is the fact Strange's consciousness can't really die. His Astral form is still as potent (and even more so in some aspects...i.e SPEED & untouchable.) and Surfer can't fight a ghost. He has no defense against such an assault.

I disagree. It's on when Strange is written by a knowledgeable writer. One perfect way to tell a shitty Strange writer is if Strange goes Astral and STILL has his cape.

By NO means should Strange have his cape in A-form. Only a shit writer would think so.

Low feats & PIS count here?
O.K, Karnak K.O'd Surfer with one attack. Strange > Karnak.

In the Order, yes. In Strange's series, no.

The reason: Strange has those types of spells on "hot keys"(like a computer, instead of going and scrolling up then pressing the x, you can just press f-9 or w/e. Same with Strange), basically he only needs to think it or say a single word for them to happen. No elaborate spells required.

And who took everyone out?
Strange.

You indeed say this a lot. I would like a scan, or a comic number. Because, the only time I remember them discussing their power levels against each other was when they said "I don't know....I hope we never find out." Then I remember Surfer telling others that Strange has things that could kill him easily, and was in awe of said power.

Probably because Thor is a magical being and resistant to it naturally, oh, and his hammer can absorb it. So...that's why. But, going by Thor's own words, he admitted not being capable of handling Strange's power. But, I don't use it against Thor in fights. It's CIS.

Not by most comic readers who know Strange. I'd put Strange's raw power over Surfer, as well as Strange's skill at using his powers and his versatility with said power.
Surfer is only superior in durability(Without Strange's shield. With it, he's more durable)/strength and speed, which is negated 100% in Astral form.

Yeah, pip is the foremost expert in power. I forgot.

Seriously, I might go as far as to say Surfer blitzes and kills Strange, but that's not the end of the fight what-so-ever. Strange goes Astral, and eats him alive.

In Astral form, Strange isn't bound by logic or physics. He can travel past lightspeed, enter minds, go through anything, teleport....anything he can imagine.

Surfer, wouldn't last the first 30 seconds with Astral Strange.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Actually, we're all the same person, using different usernames. Can't you see the similarities? We're all fanboys of the Defenders!

scared

Maybe I'm DarkCrawler too. confused

laughing out loud

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by KillAll
thor has knocked surfer out wink ^^^^^^^^ in the throws of warrior madness of coarse. but with a single blow... Normal Thor can give Surfer a good fight. Warrior Madness Thor is about 10 times more powerful in every way.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
It's a friendly disagreement. But, I'm going to view this as a no PIS CIS fight. Bloodlust.

I posted many reasons. One is the fact Strange's consciousness can't really die. His Astral form is still as potent (and even more so in some aspects...i.e SPEED & untouchable.) and Surfer can't fight a ghost. He has no defense against such an assault.

I disagree. It's on when Strange is written by a knowledgeable writer. One perfect way to tell a shitty Strange writer is if Strange goes Astral and STILL has his cape.

By NO means should Strange have his cape in A-form. Only a shit writer would think so.

Low feats & PIS count here?
O.K, Karnak K.O'd Surfer with one attack. Strange > Karnak.

In the Order, yes. In Strange's series, no.

The reason: Strange has those types of spells on "hot keys"(like a computer, instead of going and scrolling up then pressing the x, you can just press f-9 or w/e. Same with Strange), basically he only needs to think it or say a single word for them to happen. No elaborate spells required.

And who took everyone out?
Strange.

You indeed say this a lot. I would like a scan, or a comic number. Because, the only time I remember them discussing their power levels against each other was when they said "I don't know....I hope we never find out." Then I remember Surfer telling others that Strange has things that could kill him easily, and was in awe of said power.

Probably because Thor is a magical being and resistant to it naturally, oh, and his hammer can absorb it. So...that's why. But, going by Thor's own words, he admitted not being capable of handling Strange's power. But, I don't use it against Thor in fights. It's CIS.

Not by most comic readers who know Strange. I'd put Strange's raw power over Surfer, as well as Strange's skill at using his powers and his versatility with said power.
Surfer is only superior in durability(Without Strange's shield. With it, he's more durable)/strength and speed, which is negated 100% in Astral form.

Yeah, pip is the foremost expert in power. I forgot.

Seriously, I might go as far as to say Surfer blitzes and kills Strange, but that's not the end of the fight what-so-ever. Strange goes Astral, and eats him alive.

In Astral form, Strange isn't bound by logic or physics. He can travel past lightspeed, enter minds, go through anything, teleport....anything he can imagine.

Surfer, wouldn't last the first 30 seconds with Astral Strange.
Astral form? hmm that why he has been physically K.O

Bad writer rite? Wrong. His been knocked out few times with just physical force. Far less than that of Surfer.

Shield and you have given examples that Strange can indeed use his shield but auto shield heck hardly ever happens.

Strange is still human that can be K.O and has been K.O by lot less power then Strange.

Strange won't have anytime pulling any attack that could really K.O surfer.

leonheartmm
oh right kgkg, and i assume thats how he resisted LT, the infinite gauntlett, and death itself. beings who are BEYOND the concept of time, or space for that matter. lol. there is NUTHING that surfer can do to even touch him let alone hurt him.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonheartmm
oh right kgkg, and i assume thats how he resisted LT, the infinite gauntlett, and death itself. beings who are BEYOND the concept of time, or space for that matter. lol. there is NUTHING that surfer can do to even touch him let alone hurt him.
prep and time which he won't have here.

His been K.O'ed by BRB , Reed took him out , in Order he had to spend so much time just to K.O the avenger. The avenger sent one or two guys after him.

All were focused on containing Surfer.

Strange ha been K.O just by force alone.

SS speed will take care of him easily , heck Quicksilver had him good also with speed.

kgkg
and like i said with Prep Strange can take SS easily.

leonheartmm
that was the OLD strange, im not even gonna mention surfer as a herald of galactus, he was PUNY, insignificant. if we are looking at current surfer than we have to look at current strange too kgkg.

kgkg
that was the OLD strange, im not even gonna mention surfer as a herald of galactus, he was PUNY, insignificant. if we are looking at current surfer than we have to look at current strange too kgkg. Old?

No it's new

Order is also a new series, BRB knock him out (not old) big grin

Like I said SS can take him without Prep.

Strange is SS level without prep (SS is bit better with speed and reaction)

But if Strange has time there isn’t lot of people that can K.O

But people here seem to think he can’t be K.O’ed?

Let me ask you how many defenders , order comic have you read?

leonheartmm
are u SERIOUS, did he have prep when he took on the inbetweener{two time}? did he have prep when he had to suddenly face the tribunal? did he have prep in COUNTLESS surprise encounters against dormammu? uve gotta be crazy if u think surfer even has a chance.

kgkg
are u SERIOUS, did he have prep when he took on the inbetweener{two time}? did he have prep when he had to suddenly face the tribunal? did he have prep in COUNTLESS surprise encounters against dormammu? uve gotta be crazy if u think surfer even has a chance.
So what are you saying he can take the in-betweener level?

SS took uni-lord , Durok , Meph , Enslaver ( who took all of earth) , battle Korvac to a tie.

and Strange of course had prep and outside help.

He called Order and Chaos nuffied In Bet powers.

Most of his encounters with cosmic he is always prepared

Non prep Strange been K.O countless time by low level cosmic

If he defeated all those guys and could to so to other than he whould , why do you think he has problems taking groups , he couldn’t take Thor (with gem)

Fact is fact strange level changes a lot due to his powers are magic base.

Even at his normal level he is at least herald level.

Cosmic Cube
Kgkg just showed me that in some showings, Surfer is a lot more powerful than we think he is... Hard to believe, eh?

I'm starting to think that Surfer is overpowered...

Dizzle
A character is overpowered depending on their rogue's gallery. So if someone with massive amounts of power jobs pretty regularly so that lower level guys can compete, and he never really leaves that medium, but should by all rights slaughter everyone who also competes in said medium, he's overpowered. (ie, Superman, when dealing with street thugs) People who fight things that are a good match/more powerful than them (Surfer, Strange) are overpowered if you put them against people who are just a step below them, (coughSUPERMANcough) but when you regularly fight Thanos and the other heralds, you need a buttload of power.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dizzle
A character is overpowered depending on their rogue's gallery. So if someone with massive amounts of power jobs pretty regularly so that lower level guys can compete, and he never really leaves that medium, but should by all rights slaughter everyone who also competes in said medium, he's overpowered. (ie, Superman, when dealing with street thugs) People who fight things that are a good match/more powerful than them (Surfer, Strange) are overpowered if you put them against people who are just a step below them, (coughSUPERMANcough) but when you regularly fight Thanos and the other heralds, you need a buttload of power.

Surfer can travel outside of space and time, or travel to a place where all time exists at once. You don't think that's being a tad overpowered?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Surfer can travel outside of space and time, or travel to a place where all time exists at once. You don't think that's being a tad overpowered?
Strange can do better

Man the guy sent Thanos and SS to different realm altering their powers.

Strange is just a big b#tch impossible to debate against

He does this and that, he has no limits

Speedblizt is my answer smile and comic has show Strange can indeed by K.O

demigawd
hahahaha! Soon, the Undead Tribunal will tear themselves apart, and when the dust clears, only DEMIGAWD shall remain! HAHAHAHAHA!

kgkg is working hard to win over the crowd, and long pig's silence is deafening! Has he given up?????

leonheartmm
when has any comic shown strange being speed blitzed to defeat? id like scans{of CURRENT strange if u dont mind} and if that was the case, how come thor has gotten the better of surfer many times before?

let me remin u that it was in only the FIRST battle against the inbetweener that chaor and order helped strange, in the second one DEATH herself put the inbetweener against strange and actually reminded him that that time no chaos and order will help strange and she also boosted the inbetweener to max. the outcome........strange still won with his own power. and there is ofcourse the little problem of him beating death herself who is beyond TIME{and thus beyond stupid things like speed blitzing too lol} and yea of resisting the IG and the TRIBUNAL and of showin power greater than cyttorak{a being who eternity himself could not control} and if showing greater power than ZOM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.